BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Brn have a timeline to next draw down from lda. it another 10-20million left ? And before sept..? Cant quite remember when and how many. Likely they are ready sold their discounted share issue as they will get more shortly. Think its the last tanche for next stage of growh
The next LDA drawn down date is 23.12.23. They do not get shares they get a commission which I think is now 8% was 10% but Ken Scarince negotiated it down when he negotiated the extension.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Morning, Below is my estimate with accompanying references for BRN's projected revenue and MC in 5 years. I like to think in probability, and believe it's more likely than not we'll hit between these to bounds, which would result in a MC of $273 - $1163 Bn USD.

Note, I made conservative estimates even with high range, with the 3 variables highlighted grey are the only difference between low and high ranges. The sky truly is the limit. DYODD.

View attachment 12993

Reference & Notes
1 https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/semiconductor-market-102365
Growth attributed to increased consumption of consumer devices, and emergence of AI, IOT and ML.

2 https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/semiconductor-market-102365
Report predicts 12.2% p.a., other reports show CAGR as substantially higher in the 20-30%+ range.

3 2029 projection is $1.38T market size per annum

4 https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ire-ai-chipsets-market-by-2027-301590917.html
Reports makes a 87% prediction

5 https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/life-sciences/our-insights/pharmas-first-to-market-advantage
First in class best in class. Currently have 3 year lead, and Akida is only commercially available product. McKinsey shows pharma 1st mover typically gets 40% of market, tech is typically a more winner takes all industry.

6 https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...s+research+initiation+report+-+20+08+2021.pdf
Pitt St Report Report noting typical royalty range of 2-15% with the higher end usually for unique IP like Akida. Taking low to mid range.

7 Formula: Chip market 2027 * Chips with AI * BRN market share * Royalty

8 https://simplywall.st/markets/us/tech
Industry trading at 32x, 3-yr avg of 37x. Can go 50-100x during bull runs. Taking a lower average.

Awesome post, i'll play-

Using T2D3 revenue growth for high growth stocks, i have worked backwards -
mine finishes in 2028- so 1 year longer, with 9B in revenue, meaning in 2023 $125M revenue- this might be a stretch

T2D3 - BRN.PNG

Lets halve it - which i will frikking take any day of the week mind you - as $60M revenue - we might be heading towards that in 2023, if not 2024 definitely....

T2D3 - BRN - low.PNG

Attachments

• T2D3 - BRN - low.PNG
    T2D3 - BRN - low.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Awesome post, i'll play-

Using T2D3 revenue growth for high growth stocks, i have worked backwards -
mine finishes in 2028- so 1 year longer, with 9B in revenue, meaning in 2023 $125M revenue- this might be a stretch

View attachment 12999

Lets halve it - which i will frikking take any day of the week mind you - as $60M revenue - we might be heading towards that in 2023, if not 2024 definitely....

View attachment 13001

Your graphs @Xhosa12345 look freakishly similar to this one!

488BBC98-380A-48F3-B093-E1C722DB6FEE.png

• Fire

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
Interesting comment Dodgy Knees indeed.
Forget about all this talk about future overseas listings and future dividend payments, but firstly I hope that the Co will concentrate on a potential " Share Buy Back Scheme " when Co funds permit ...... then you can all have your O/Seas listing and franked dividends followed up on .... !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Personally like to know if we got any traction from Moschips joint Presso and a licensing agreement.

That'd be a nice little bit of news imo.

Not like it's a NDA relationship either.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Don't they know, it's a "Stairway to Heaven"? 🙄..

_20220801_120900.JPG

Now anyone who is stressed, just take a Bex and have a good lay down 😉

This action is just shorters freaking out..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning DingoBorat,

I see the parasites took out 4,456,302 gross shorts on last Friday 29/7/22.

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users
Don't they know, it's a "Stairway to Heaven"? 🙄..

View attachment 13003

Now anyone who is stressed, just take a Bex and have a good lay down 😉

This action is just shorters freaking out..
Almost 4.5 million shorts taken out Friday, the most ever in a day, as far as I'm aware (at least recently)..

They are trying really hard, to destroy confidence here, break its back, if you will and bring us down to a lower trading level.

It's all phychology..

It's probably happening on the other tech stocks that were targeted too.

If there's any one of these companies, that can leave rotten egg on the shorters faces, it's BrainChip.

All these additional shorts, must also be covered.

And I'd suggest that the majority of the volume selling, is theirs!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

MDhere

Regular
Had to have a chuckle at this article which describes how Telsa owners are being turned off by Elon Musks antics. Towards the end of the article it says"Levitt, the self-described former Musk fanboy, took a test ride last month in a Lucid. He wasn’t sold on it, partly he says because it didn’t have enough cargo space for his golf gear. He’s still waiting for another automaker to steal him away from Tesla and considering models from Audi, Mercedes and BMW".

This reminded me of @Violin1s post #8,519 and the Mercedes' 4 GOLF BAGS video! He-he-he! :ROFLMAO:

And how much is a Tesla share with no dividend currently :) go brn, can u imagine we can get there. i can 👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Morning DingoBorat,

I see the parasites took out 4,456,302 gross shorts on last Friday 29/7/22.

Regards,
Esq.
I'm a bit slow on the draw today 😛

Those Bex are powerful I tell ya 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
And that really is the question.

Who(s) the 100m buyer(s) sitting behind nominee accounts?

Won't know unless something like a trace done so is what is I guess.
100 million that's HUGE ...............BRN WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES.........

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
The volume on the charts seem to change sometimes, maybe as more data is added?
Maybe the charting tool I'm using is just crappola..

But it looks like 400k of shares was dropped just recently and was just swallowed!

_20220801_123720.JPG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

xdragon

One of our patents was accepted last week. Maybe we should expect an announcement regarding this soon?

Capture.JPG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 107 users
The volume on the charts seem to change sometimes, maybe as more data is added?
Maybe the charting tool I'm using is just crappola..

But it looks like 400k of shares was dropped just recently and was just swallowed!

View attachment 13006

DB

Presume you have but not sure if you've used or seen this site before and is delayed like most freebie(ium) sites but isn't bad none the less.

Screenshot_2022-08-01-11-19-16-08_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-01-11-18-09-93_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
2 weeks ago I was getting ready to retire.

Today:

Animated GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
Good Morning,

I spoke briefly with Tony last night via email, and this morning I see that he has followed through with the Top 20.

My only observations are that Peters holding dropped slightly, due to his extremely generous donation of around 3 million shares, Anil's holding
appears to have dropped by betweeen 5 to15 million (could be wrong) and Robert Mitro's holding, including that of his daughters (could be wrong) have either been sold or hidden and my guess would be within Citicorp Nominees, a total holding combined (family members) of around
140 million shares.

None of the above is 100% factual, BUT one thing is, Brainchip is a winner already in my eyes.

"They want what we got" bring it on boys.....Tech x
If Anil had sold between 5 to 15 million shares, there would have had to be an announcement, so has to be another reason, for the Merrill Lynch holdings to be down..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Forget about all this talk about future overseas listings and future dividend payments, but firstly I hope that the Co will concentrate on a potential " Share Buy Back Scheme " when Co funds permit ...... then you can all have your O/Seas listing and franked dividends followed up on .... !!!!!!
We don't have too many shares on issue Xray1, for how big this Company will be! (in my opinion).

Companies like this, have share splits!
But we won't need one for a long while yet, as we have started out differently, to Venture Capital tech companies.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

MrRomper

Regular
It's Bank Holiday today. You would think the Insto's and Shorters could give us a break.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom