BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
My personal experience with an ASX listed company shifting to the NASDAQ was a disaster. Trying to communicate with the company and with Computershare US, which still operates using snail mail, from Australia was a nightmare. The business ended up in receivership and trying to sort out what happened to my share holding took months of emails and direct calls at midnight, ended up lost everything. Many lessons learned and a very sour taste about NASDAQ listing.

I realise it will happen eventually, but it is expensive and I hope it does not happen in the near future. When it does happen I won’t agree unless it is a dual listing on ASX and NASDAQ.
It will be a NO vote for me. I'm here for the long haul and the franked dividends.

Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
I continue on the LSTM learning focus. While I have a computer science degree, this kind of programming is really tough to get the head around. Every bit helps, thanks @Diogenese as you have been very helpful. I am so excited that the next version of Akida is moving forward nicely.

I can fully grasp that the LSTM memory addition adds a lot of use cases, especially good for events that don't happen much at all. So long-term memory at the edge, with ultra low power, is very important for sparse events.

All is rah-rah-go-brainchip!

1659302835440.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

M_C

Founding Member
Love the fact that we are potentially involved in positive changes in the world (curing blindness no less, amongst other things).................
(speculation only) - University of Santa Barbara

So far, the researchers evaluated the performance of their neural autoencoder-based approach in the context of visual neuroprostheses. They found that it achieved remarkable results, consistently leading to higher-quality visual perceptions across a wide range of virtual patients, which is a significant step forward in the path towards attaining reliable bionic vision.

The neural encoder created by the Granley and his colleagues generated far more convincing visual stimuli than other conventional encoding strategies, using the same training datasets. Notably, it could also easily be applied other neuroprostheses that can be described using a sensory model, including those designed to enhance the senses of hearing and touch.

"I'm excited about the potential broader impact of our framework," Granley said. "We were able to demonstrate the benefit gained by 'closing the loop on perception,' or in other words, including in-the-loop a model of the effects of stimulation on the patient's perception. This could be useful for a variety of prostheses. For example, cochlear implants could use this framework to improve auditory perceptions."

The model introduced by this team of researchers could eventually be used by developers to improve the quality of the vision enabled by visual neuroprosthetic devices. In addition, it could be applied to existing prosthetic limbs to produce more convincing feelings of cutaneous touch in patients who are missing specific limbs or have undergone amputations.

"In this project, we only used virtual, simulated patients," Granley added. "In the future, I would like to test our encoder on human patients with implanted visual prostheses. If we could attain the same improvement on real patients, then this would mark a huge step towards restoring vision to millions of people suffering from blindness."

Screenshot_20220627-074153_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

stuart888

Regular
Brainchip management seemed to be clear that 2022 is all about Relationships/Eco-system! Seems pretty clear that the Brainchip team is winning! Brainchip is blasting in the eco-system, and likely up on a Nasa CubeSat soon too!

1659304853758.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Top 20 is out.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
1659309301780.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

toasty

Regular
Not sure this tells us anything we didn't already know.......??

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

stuart888

Regular
Too much for anyone to not say, why not a Brainchip necklace for cats and kitties! Must be some use cases cats to monitor and report meta data periodically. Sorry, still lost in LSTM! Yeah to @Sirod69 and the kitty!

1659309675170.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Harwig

Regular
Ann of top 20. ASX. Non sensitive

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Not sure this tells us anything we didn't already know.......??
Not sure why anyone was expecting anything different?

We knew Citicorp nominees had been buying up big. Who for? Who Knows!? It was never going to be disclosed in a top 20 announcement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Here's a side by side comparison of current one and last one.

1659310237129.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Lex555

Regular
Now hopefully this topic can be put to bed as we can see Citigroup nominees (not the company) is the largest shareholder which is made up of an aggregate of investors, potentially partners of ours.

Think about it, if you were a partner of BRN playing around with Akida and implementing the tech into your products with a long-term view because you believe in the technology its logical one would want some skin in the game.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Perhaps

Regular
What happened to LDA Capital? Looks like they sold the shares.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

View attachment 12990
And that really is the question.

Who(s) the 100m buyer(s) sitting behind nominee accounts?

Won't know unless something like a trace done so is what is I guess.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular
Good Morning,

I spoke briefly with Tony last night via email, and this morning I see that he has followed through with the Top 20.

My only observations are that Peters holding dropped slightly, due to his extremely generous donation of around 3 million shares, Anil's holding
appears to have dropped by betweeen 5 to15 million (could be wrong) and Robert Mitro's holding, including that of his daughters (could be wrong) have either been sold or hidden and my guess would be within Citicorp Nominees, a total holding combined (family members) of around
140 million shares.

None of the above is 100% factual, BUT one thing is, Brainchip is a winner already in my eyes.

"They want what we got" bring it on boys.....Tech x

• Love
Reactions: 47 users

Jfibbo

LDA sold 10M shares? I suggested this on HC on Friday that this was a potential cause of the quick drop in SP and not strictly due to new short positions being taken. Nice profit if they were allocated late 2021. Better interest rates than a bank.

Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

View attachment 12990

This is perhaps where all of Mitro + family shares have gone.. .since I have not seen a change in substantial holding ANN to indicate any selling.

1659310962208.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom