BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
Thank you for your email.

Please do not send emails to Sales@brainchip.com again. This email address is not for shareholder communication. It is reserved for sales enquiries only.

The Top 40 shareholder list will be posted on the company website each quarter to coincide with the release of the QAR.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Investor Relations Manager

This is the reply i recieved today, so, i enquired in the wrong dept, though according to Mr Tony D , the Top 40 shareholder report
should be on the BRN website accompanying the QAR.

Ive had what i believe is a good look for it, but with no result.

Anyone here know of its excistence/where to look?

Ive also emailed IR@brainchip, no reply as yet.

AKIDA BALLISTA
So after recieving the reply from Tony Dawe, i replied with,

Thankyou Tony for your reply, sorry to have contacted the wrong dept,

As the Investor Relations Manager, could you please direct me as to where on the Brainchip website i might be able to
find the Top 40 shareholders list,
Very much appreciated,
Sincerly

So, heres waiting on a further reply.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
F

Filobeddo

just think as TD who has to respond to a shitload of mails per day and he does that in appropriate time. I'm not blaming him

Work Typing GIF by MOODMAN

With respect Chef, being inundated with emails is not an excuse that flys. When representing a company your words (verbal or written) and actions do strongly influence the customers perception / views on that company. Within any customer service area, high standards of communication are a basic expectation if you want to be perceived as a professional outfit.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

As the Investor Relations Manager, could you please direct me as to where on the Brainchip website i might be able to
Very much appreciated,
Sincerly

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi @mrgds

I tried a BoardRoom today, turned out I took appointment in the wrong Boardroom.

But, this is what you are looking for;

They should be able to assist you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

robsmark

Regular
How about we stop bugging Tony and be a little patient. Just a suggestion
Why? Tony is the Investor Relations Manager - and we are investors. Without investors, the company wouldn’t exist.

The company has promised to release a current top 20 shareholder list each quarter, and this is still outstanding. Asking for a response here is not ‘bugging’, it’s warranted.

Whilst some may not care about the technicals of their investments, other do, and significant institutional buy ins certain fall under this umbrella.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Brainchip has the edge.

Companies are signaling that they’re eager to jump on board. Speaking at the Six Five Summit last year, Allison Dew, chief marketing officer and executive VP at Dell Technologies, said that “extracting real-time insights from data at the edge” was one of their customers’ major investment areas.

What’s happening with Dell
I thought that they would have come out and said something positive about us….
Nothing has come our way as of yet.
Does anyone know if anything has changed?

Reactions: 9 users
After this morning’s excitement I feel very let down, today was looking very promising.
😭😭😢😭😭😭 dam you ASX

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
BRN managed to turn an excellent day on the stock market into very good :(

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Very much appreciated,
Sincerly

AKIDA BALLISTA

Please tell me you didn't accidentally reply to Tony via the Sales@brainchip.com email address?

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
another like from Rob Telson, I think to many likes (y):giggle:
For me very clear, that there is a real conection, I am looking forward to hear about it!

Dr. Vinesh Sukumar•
2.Senior Director - Head of AI/ML Product Management at Qualcomm | Board Member
3 Std.

Today at Qualcomm’s earnings call from Cristiano R. Amon talkings about # AI Stack .. Exciting to see all our engineering efforts being reflected by business leadership at center stage .. # Qualcomm AI - Path to connected intelligent edge ..

1658990814971.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
F

Filobeddo

After this morning’s excitement I feel very let down, today was looking very promising.
😭😭😢😭😭😭 dam you ASX

Haha, & knew they probably wouldn’t see the funny side of the crack about the ‘Cinderella story’ trashing their country club 😉😉😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
Hi @mrgds

I tried a BoardRoom today, turned out I took appointment in the wrong Boardroom.

Thanks @BaconLover
Have emailed them also,.................. cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Hi @mrgds

Haha did you go to the stress release boadroom.. did you get to meet Tiffany 😉😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

mrgds

Regular
Thanks @BaconLover
Have emailed them also,.................. cheers
Have just heard back from TD, very thankfull for a quick reply,

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for your email. I understand that our website team in the US are taking care of this. It will be posted on the Investors page.

Regards

Tony

So, 1000 eyes on the "investors page" ...................:cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Proga

Regular
another like from Rob Telson, I think to many likes (y):giggle:
For me very clear, that there is a real conection, I am looking forward to hear about it!

Dr. Vinesh Sukumar•
2.Senior Director - Head of AI/ML Product Management at Qualcomm | Board Member
3 Std.

Today at Qualcomm’s earnings call from Cristiano R. Amon talkings about # AI Stack .. Exciting to see all our engineering efforts being reflected by business leadership at center stage .. # Qualcomm AI - Path to connected intelligent edge ..

View attachment 12686
Either that or Rob is cyber stalking him Sirod69

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Rob is liking posts left right and centre on LInkedIn.

Rob, I hope you are not trolling us?

fisker.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I asked the ASX why BRN had not appeared in the top 20 daily gains list (on at least two separate occasions) on their website.

This was their response.

Rest assured guys, they got this! They just need to figure some stuff out first.

1658993050068.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

Yak52

Regular
😭😭😢😭😭😭 dam you ASX

Dont sweat it F4T......go take a look at a Daily chart , Weekly Chart & even the Monthly chart and you should be wearing a VERY big smile!

The days of being held down , manipulated and low SP accumulation would appear to be over. This will all continue but on higher SP levels than we are at the moment leading all the way up to serious $ value.
I suggest installing a basic TRADING VIEW charting and even just use Daily, weekly & monthly charts to see which direction we are headed.

DAILY CHART - BRAINCHIP
Daily on 28 Jul 2022.png

WEEKLY CHART - BRAINCHIP
Weekly on 28 July 2022.png

We can expect new daily Shorts to be taken out and used during the day for manipulation and profit. These should only be small amounts [<2 Mil] like those which were used today as part of the manipulation phase of the daily trades.
Some days these small daily Shorts will get caught by a sudden increase in SP and pay the price! We had 2Mil new Shorts taken out yesterday.

The overall SHORTS have only grown 1 Mil since last Friday to this Tuesday which is shown below. Some Shorts were closed out during this period but not that many.

ASX Shorts for 26 July 2022.jpg

110,980,556 GROSS
76,208,894 COVERED
Accumulation while we go through the daily gyrations will now become a regular pattern while the SP continues on its destiny to multi Dollar values!

Yak52 :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Shadow59

Regular
Just realised that's a LandRover/RangeRover?
Owned by TATA. 🤔
No BL, does have that feel though, but it is a Fisker

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom