BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I got a reply back from the asx regarding why brainchip has not been in the top 5 asx200 daily gain list when it should of been 3 times in the past 2 weeks
Email reply below
Not a very professional organisation IMO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220728-151623.png
    Screenshot_20220728-151623.png
    187 KB · Views: 315
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36 users
F

Filobeddo

He should join my soft skills training on written communications. Running a class on Monday for our overseas team. Terrible terrible tone and attitude… hope his day improves 😂🤣

Spot on @FabricatedLunacy they were my first thoughts as well. Interesting given the general standard elsewhere within the company.
Even my 'soft skills' are better than that ;) & hey.. I might just be available ;);)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Yak52

Regular
What was on the sell side?
I doubt there was 1.5m lol

S2 XT was a crossing trade between a brokers two accounts. Maybe it was a block of SHORTS being returned?

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Hoping for last 20 minute sprint, not this fizzle towards zero gain today...

Reactions: 3 users

chef

Emerged
Spot on @FabricatedLunacy they were my first thoughts as well. Interesting given the general standard elsewhere within the company.
Even my 'soft skills' are better than that ;) & hey.. I might just be available ;);)
just think as TD who has to respond to a shitload of mails per day and he does that in appropriate time. I'm not blaming him

Work Typing GIF by MOODMAN

• Thinking

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
The top 20 Tech is always handy to know to get a gauge on the structure of the shareholder make-up on the register to know whether a T/O, hostile or otherwise is plausible eg Nobody could takeover Crown without Packers approval/holding because he owned a blocking stake.
Proga- in complete agreement-
because of larger consortiums that are- (always)- on the prowl-

Yes the politics of this deal has been discussed - but if you tripup with the first deal- you be careful to cover your intentions with the second deal that you are planning, if you are smart -and there are a lot of smart consortiums out there drooling to get a COMMERCIAL NEUROMORPHIC CHIP.

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
just think as TD who has to respond to a shitload of mails per day and he does that in appropriate time. I'm not blaming him

Work Typing GIF by MOODMAN
Disagree I work in customer care and trust me we get a metric shit tonne of calls and emails.... Being busy is no excuse for lacking empathy and using negative language ;) But hey, maybe I am just too much of a rainbows and unicorns in fairy land kinda guy...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
S2 XT was a crossing trade between a brokers two accounts. Maybe it was a block of SHORTS being returned?

Yak52

Another PUMP in the morning again? Looking set for it. DTs have moved back and will probably grace us with their presence for a while longer yet.

Yak52 :cool:

Dang Son

Regular
He should join my soft skills training on written communications. Running a class on Monday for our overseas team. Terrible terrible tone and attitude… hope his day improves 😂🤣
yeah, Ive previously received email response from Tony that i thought was a bit short and shirty.
Sure he's a shareholder but unlike us he is not living in the dark 5 years
What interests me is if we can work out which insto's drove us to dizzy height in Jan and which is responsible for the sell down manipulations

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
If Qualcomm jump in and decide to make an Announcement to the world like Merc did, it would be nice.

qualcomm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Violin1

Regular
View attachment 12661

The above email reply from Tony Dawe , generously shared by SiDEvans , has my attention . Especially Tony’s comment
“ welcoming a major institutional investor “.

Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd is a holding account only , not a major institutional investor .
Citycorp Nominees Pty Ltd has been on our register since 2016 , they are not new .
Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd has been in the top 4 on our register since Tony was employed .
Tony Dawe has 25 years experience in investor relations and would know the above facts .
Tony Dawe has confirmed that Citicorp has become our largest shareholder .
Since the exposure of growth within the Citicorp nominee account , our share price has risen fifty cents .

Has Tony made a freudian slip , are we expecting a new major institutional investor ?
Will the top 20 be provided only when the new institutional investor has their quota ?
Will a becoming a substantial holder notice accompany the top 20 list .

How good is it being a shareholder .

All in my opinion ……
I'm not an expert on any of this - so my opinion only. I don't think the top 20 or 40 is seen as as critical to the company as we think it is. There has been accumulation by some big players leading to the Citicorp figure but it could well be several bigger holders under the nominees ratherthan a giant fish. Tony and company Secretary are probably flat out and are haven't got an automated system in place yet to upload the top 40 listing with the quarterly.

I don't see it as a dramatic failure or reason to get anxious. I know we'd all like to see it and I'm sure we will. I don't think it'll shed any more light on who the bigger holders are. It's part of the reason they use nominees. If I had to lodge a theory I'd say it's Macquarie accumulating before it puts a suggested price in one of its future investor notes! But that's just a wild theory for today. Go Pies.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
F

Filobeddo

Well those last few minutes were literally complete junk time

The level of manipulation is a f#kning joke 🤬

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Germany opened!!!
I think we have a dark green day!

BrainChip Holdings Aktie​

ISIN: AU000000BRN8 · WKN: A14Z7W · SYM: 24Y
0,880 EUR
+4,08 %
+0,035 EUR

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Newk R

Regular

Attachments

• fizzer.gif
    fizzer.gif
    438.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Brainchip has the edge.

Companies are signaling that they’re eager to jump on board. Speaking at the Six Five Summit last year, Allison Dew, chief marketing officer and executive VP at Dell Technologies, said that “extracting real-time insights from data at the edge” was one of their customers’ major investment areas.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Slade

Top 20
Anyone seen the top 20? I’m asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom