BRN Discussion Ongoing

GDJR69

Regular
Relax Yoda, 'Patience you must have'

& cant believe I have to remind YOU of that ;)
That's because he's not THE REAL YODA . . . :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Pmel

Regular
Bloody shorters. Hopefully they wont push it down to red whule the whole market is green.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

Yes I did ask...and that's your opinion, just that, an opinion, my opinion is that it's only important if you believe it is or that you have
enough fire power to make a difference in that belief...

I will make one other comment, I am sure that it was documented a year or two ago that, the Top 20 would be attached to every quarterly report from that point on, though I can't be bothered searching for it....Tony does a fantastic job, he's following the directions of the CEO and Board, so
the document will be delivered between now and 2024 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

@TECH Come down off your high horse & I'll give you a tip for free...............Don't ask questions if you can't handle answers

Yes it was documented, and the funny thing is that in a recent 4C the company commented that it was appropraiate to provide an updated Top 20 list based on traded volume & they did. However they haven't in this one, so why not?

Now you may prefer to stick your head in the sand and that's great, but some of us take a little more interest in our surroundings and in stuff like this, so maybe we'll just leave it at that.

PS It's great that Tony and the rest of the team are your 'mates' but as a shareholder I expect a little more than that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Slade

Top 20
Thank you for your email.

Please do not send emails to Sales@brainchip.com again. This email address is not for shareholder communication. It is reserved for sales enquiries only.

The Top 40 shareholder list will be posted on the company website each quarter to coincide with the release of the QAR.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Investor Relations Manager

This is the reply i recieved today, so, i enquired in the wrong dept, though according to Mr Tony D , the Top 40 shareholder report
should be on the BRN website accompanying the QAR.

Ive had what i believe is a good look for it, but with no result.

Anyone here know of its excistence/where to look?

Ive also emailed IR@brainchip, no reply as yet.

AKIDA BALLISTA
I can't find it either

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Love a good doodle entendre.

He-he-e! That was so hilarious dear Dodgy Knees! 🤭 But what if @MDhere had drawn an🍆 on her arm instead of a kite, then would it be more grammatically correct to refer to it as a double doodle entendre or a doodle double entendre? 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
He-he-e! That was so hilarious dear Dodgy Knees! 🤭 But what if @MDhere had drawn an🍆 on her arm instead of a flag, then would it be more grammatically correct to refer to it as a double doodle entendre or a doodle double entendre? 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

What a lovely looking cup and handle forming on the 4 hourly, getting close to explode

A1E30F43-F9B7-4AD1-9D1E-EA29A4668134.png

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
i just emailed IR support, ill let you know if they respond

Capture.PNG

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
How about we stop bugging Tony and be a little patient. Just a suggestion.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Doz

Regular
SiDEvans.png

The above email reply from Tony Dawe , generously shared by SiDEvans , has my attention . Especially Tony’s comment
“ welcoming a major institutional investor “.

Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd is a holding account only , not a major institutional investor .
Citycorp Nominees Pty Ltd has been on our register since 2016 , they are not new .
Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd has been in the top 4 on our register since Tony was employed .
Tony Dawe has 25 years experience in investor relations and would know the above facts .
Tony Dawe has confirmed that Citicorp has become our largest shareholder .
Since the exposure of growth within the Citicorp nominee account , our share price has risen fifty cents .

Has Tony made a freudian slip , are we expecting a new major institutional investor ?
Will the top 20 be provided only when the new institutional investor has their quota ?
Will a becoming a substantial holder notice accompany the top 20 list .

How good is it being a shareholder .

All in my opinion ……

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

gex

Regular
What a lovely looking cup and handle forming on the 4 hourly, getting close to explode

View attachment 12662
Dont wanna harp on it, but i'm not a technical trader, just wondering if this formation can or does perpetuate in such small time scales

edit: on second look it appears to have been forming a few months

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
🖐

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Home101

Regular
Screenshot_20220728-151110_CMC Invest.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
F

Filobeddo

View attachment 12661

The above email reply from Tony Dawe , generously shared by SiDEvans , has my attention . Especially Tony’s comment
“ welcoming a major institutional investor “.

Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd is a holding account only , not a major institutional investor .
Citycorp Nominees Pty Ltd has been on our register since 2016 , they are not new .
Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd has been in the top 4 on our register since Tony was employed .
Tony Dawe has 25 years experience in investor relations and would know the above facts .
Tony Dawe has confirmed that Citicorp has become our largest shareholder .
Since the exposure of growth within the Citicorp nominee account , our share price has risen fifty cents .

Has Tony made a freudian slip , are we expecting a new major institutional investor ?
Will the top 20 be provided only when the new institutional investor has their quota ?
Will a becoming a substantial holder notice accompany the top 20 list .

How good is it being a shareholder .

All in my opinion ……

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Tennis TV

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Thank you for your email.

Please do not send emails to Sales@brainchip.com again. This email address is not for shareholder communication. It is reserved for sales enquiries only.

The Top 40 shareholder list will be posted on the company website each quarter to coincide with the release of the QAR.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Investor Relations Manager

This is the reply i recieved today, so, i enquired in the wrong dept, though according to Mr Tony D , the Top 40 shareholder report
should be on the BRN website accompanying the QAR.

Ive had what i believe is a good look for it, but with no result.

Anyone here know of its excistence/where to look?

Ive also emailed IR@brainchip, no reply as yet.

AKIDA BALLISTA
He should join my soft skills training on written communications. Running a class on Monday for our overseas team. Terrible terrible tone and attitude… hope his day improves 😂🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

toasty

Regular
Sounds somewhat like there's something major going on in the background but TD has been told not to say anything to shareholders........

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Proga

Regular
Yes I did ask...and that's your opinion, just that, an opinion, my opinion is that it's only important if you believe it is or that you have
enough fire power to make a difference in that belief...

I will make one other comment, I am sure that it was documented a year or two ago that, the Top 20 would be attached to every quarterly report from that point on, though I can't be bothered searching for it....Tony does a fantastic job, he's following the directions of the CEO and Board, so
the document will be delivered between now and 2024 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
The top 20 Tech is always handy to know to get a gauge on the structure of the shareholder make-up on the register to know whether a T/O, hostile or otherwise is plausible eg Nobody could takeover Crown without Packers approval/holding because he owned a blocking stake.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom