BRN Discussion Ongoing

GREEEEN BABYYY

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Help needed please on Akida version 2. Seems like we need to focus on the Use Cases for Akida with LSTM (Long-Short Term Memory). I assume this version will also use the Spike-Timing (STDP). While it is all fancy-math under the hood, understanding at a high level what LSTM for Brainchip means to our customers would be great learning.

I would love to hear the new Use Cases. Meaning, there must be companies that want more than Akida 1000 (STDP focused I believe, with less complicated use cases).

I would like to be able to answer the questions:
What are the things version-2 can do, which version-1 cannot?
How does Akida with LSTM change the Total Addressable Market?
What companies are waiting for version-2?

Because of our new marketing team, I assume when this next version comes out, it is going to get a lot of attention. I am trying to get prepared for that and learn more.

View attachment 12623
Hi Stuart,

Akida 1000 does not retain the results of a classification/identification in the SNN. In AV applications it passes these on to a CPU which is programmed to act on the information received from Akida. The CPU may, for example, use a time series of data from Akida to determine the speed and direction of an object in the field of view to track an object.

LSTM will enable Akida to retain a short sequence of previous classifications, and this can be used to determine the speed and direction of objects in the field of view. That is, Akida will be able to track objects. The benefit is that Akida performs these functions much faster and with much less power than a CPU.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

mrgds

Regular
If the company is withholding the top 20 for a reason, I have faith that they are doing so in best interests of the company and the shareholders.

If there is interest from someone big that is buying in, they would likely be aware and in discussions with them.

Who knows, all speculation on my part.
Hi @alwaysgreen
I have just now emailed Tony D regarding the Top 20 list,
I believe we deserve to be informed of this, as i believe we were told by BRN that it would accompany the Q2 report,
so , if/when i recieve a reply i will post here.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Shadow59

Regular
Hi @alwaysgreen
I have just now emailed Tony D regarding the Top 20 list,
I believe we deserve to be informed of this, as i believe we were told by BRN that it would accompany the Q2 report,
so , if/when i recieve a reply i will post here.

AKIDA BALLISTA
I agree I think it's important to know if anyone of significance are accumulating.
For instance if Mercedes have taken a significant stake that would seriously affect the market. They have done this in the past with companies they are working with.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

JK200SX

Regular
If the company is withholding the top 20 for a reason, I have faith that they are doing so in best interests of the company and the shareholders.

If there is interest from someone big that is buying in, they would likely be aware and in discussions with them.

Who knows, all speculation on my part.
Perhaps the reason is that someone has bought in big, and their presence may need to be disclosed by way of an asx announcement first :)

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

mrgds

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Fantastic @cosors on your math skills. You might be qualified to explain all the Fancy Math with the Spiking LSTM!!!

With the weak knowledge I have, it involves mainly (summation, increment, decrement math operations, that are really fast and waste very little power when dormant and very little power when the spike threshold hits, and in use).

Akida 1000 = Low Power Fancy Math + Few Shot Machine Learning?
Akida with LSTM = More of the same plus???

View attachment 12626
Hi Stuart,

Fancy math is not Akida's forte.

Akida's strength is in identifying patterns in sensor data.

The number crunching is best left to von Neumann.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Rskiff

Regular
Perhaps the reason is that someone has bought in big, and their presence may need to be disclosed by way of an asx announcement first :)
AS Tony said the other week when I inquired, it is up to the entity that has a change in substantial holding to declare to the market, not BRN. But this doesn't stop BRN publishing the up to date top 20 shareholdings.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
F

Filobeddo

My favourite clip :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is the Top 20 that important to the average punter ?....we all know it's become full of insto's and that pattern is set to continue in
my opinion.

$1.365.... just the usual arm wrestle taking place, by Christmas time it will be a thing of the past ! ??

So much going on, press articles just keep on flowing, how many other companies are in the wings, so, so close to signing on that
crisp white contract doco ?

If you don't need to sell, have enough cash to get by over the next 12 months, well then, sit tight, you will all be blessed for truly
believing in Peter and his and Anil's teams around the globe !!

"Just One Big Name" "Elegant Akida Everywhere"

Tech (y)

Yep the Top 20 is important to the average punter

& you did ask ;):p

PS. Get a move on Tony please, we're waiting ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
$1.33

EDIT: $1.34 now
Customer to Irish mechanic: "Are my blinkers working?"

Mechanic: "Yes ... No ... Yes ... "

• Haha
Reactions: 32 users

robsmark

Regular
If this closes red I’m going to be fucking livid.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
F

Filobeddo

Relax Yoda, 'Patience you must have'

& cant believe I have to remind YOU of that ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Proga

Regular
I am meant to be going bush today to find some gold but had to wait till open just to see what happened. No phone service where I'm going so now torn between looking for "sunbakers" or watch the Brn gold unfolding. Maybe just go detecting and have hopefully a nice surprise waiting for me when I get home Friday. Might strike gold on both fronts
Use 1 or 2 of your sunbakers to invest in a sat phone. Enjoy the best of both worlds

Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Home101

Regular
My guess is a close at 1.36 to 1.37, let them play their games.

Reactions: 12 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Getupthere

Regular
Now the 4 C is out of the way as expected ….

The next upcoming 4C’s will be completely different going forward.

Do you buy in a company at a cheaper price pre revenue? Or pay a higher price post revenue?

Shorters Vs FOMO.
Shorters vs Revenue

Who would everyone prefer to be?

Shorters or long term holders?

Enjoy the ride everyone.
Go BRN!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

Mid $1.30's was pinned as a technical target at the commencement of this run. No surprise to see some profit taking at these levels.

Cheers.

Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Mid $1.30's was pinned as a technical target at the commencement of this run. No surprise to see some profit taking at these levels.

Cheers.
Yes, need to break past the $!.35 mark.
Graph.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom