BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Here is the thing about the 4C. Ok, maybe no significant revenue, yet! But it will be an incredibly positive report. So much has happened since the last 4C. We get to hear more about ARM, SiFive and Prophesee. Three incredibly significant partnerships. The market will respond.
Afternoon Slade,

And we get a updated top 20 holders list.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

Xray1

Regular
Here is the thing about the 4C. Ok, maybe no significant revenue, yet! But it will be an incredibly positive report. So much has happened since the last 4C. We get to hear more about ARM, SiFive and Prophesee. Three incredibly significant partnerships. The market will respond.
I hope the Co delivers a " Market Update " together with the 4C.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Xray1

Regular
You are right about that. BRN shares are currently not for sale.
I think the shorters this morning were trying hard to get rid of what they were holding at any price for fear of not knowing when the 4C will be announced.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
I hope the Co delivers a " Market Update " together with the 4C.
They did last 4C that included this:

1658725025626.png

I would say that they are delivering on their promises.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
I recall Infineon being mentioned previously and found a presentation from end June at the HBP Workshop

Appears they been working with Spinnaker2 from what I can tell but may still not rule out Akida as from memory Spinnaker is a Dev with the HBP so maybe tailored to that specific workshop?

Pasted some mostly generic related AI pics that I found interesting and full Presso attached.

Screenshot_2022-07-25-12-24-04-87_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-25-12-25-06-01_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-25-12-25-49-81_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-25-12-26-24-35_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
IMG_20220725_122741.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-25-12-29-55-49_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Attachments

• HBPm.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

mrgds

Regular

Gday all chippers, ...................... "A MUST WATCH"
Nothing to do with BRN, "BUT" everything to do with BRN ....................

pattern recognition
VOC detection
taste, smell, touch, hearing
learning without instruction
neural networks responding in real time
converts language & real world tasks into patterns

............................... boy o boy o boy o boy, .................................... Akida will be ubiquitous alright,

AKIDA ( OMG ) BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Yak52

Regular
I honestly think you're drawing a long bow Yak, saying those companies are using our IP and have paid the 1 million dollar fee.

Although they "may" have, ARM isn't going to advertise the fact and I think they are most probably there for other reasons, as in they also have their "own" A.I. offerings.

The lower the expectations of this quarterly the better and the sooner it's out the way, the better.

Sorry DB but I cannot agree.

To me reading and understanding the ARM Partner Catalog and its intended use, it is stating that these 4 Companies have USED some ARM Cortex products (lic) which have BRAINCHIP AKIDA IP .....INSTALLED on them.

WHY else would they be listed in the catalog as such?? Please explain how I am misunderstanding this ARM Catalog.
Can ANYONE show me that this is NOT the case?

NOW IF these 4 companies have used (lic IP) from BRAINCHIP according to PVDM statement to a Shareholder these 4 companies MUST PAY $1 Million dollars each for that lice IP use.......... PLUS Royalties when and where they come into play.

Are you now saying that "Crestman" and his discussion with PVDM was "false" or are you saying that PVDM was telling porkies about the ARM licensing agreement?

Seems to me quite a few here do not want the SP to go up yet from here . One would have to think that is so they can "Buy " a few more cheap BRN shares with their weekly pay packet or maybe "shorters" will drop the SP so they can grab a few down lower.

NOT supporting the company because you are "Scalping" the SP is not a very good attitude really.
Each to his own but please do not take the Moral high side while doing this.
I am beginning to agree with Fact Finder (FF) more and more each day now for his reasons to depart this forum!

IF I AM CORRECT...........
and I am not stating definitely that I am, but the evidence seems to point that I AM CORRECT.

This means we SHOULD HAVE 4 x $1 Million Lic IP FEEs (ARM Customers) in the NEXT 4C.

Why down play this potential outcome? :rolleyes:

Oh yes and quite possibly that $2 Mil leftover to be paid by MegaChips.

Yak52 :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I recall Infineon being mentioned previously and found a presentation from end June at the HBP Workshop

Appears they been working with Spinnaker2 from what I can tell but may still not rule out Akida as from memory Spinnaker is a Dev with the HBP so maybe tailored to that specific workshop?

Pasted some mostly generic related AI pics that I found interesting and full Presso attached.

View attachment 12409 View attachment 12410 View attachment 12411 View attachment 12412 View attachment 12413 View attachment 12414
That's a lot of copper.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Reactions: 3 users
Sorry DB but I cannot agree.

To me reading and understanding the ARM Partner Catalog and its intended use, it is stating that these 4 Companies have USED some ARM Cortex products (lic) which have BRAINCHIP AKIDA IP .....INSTALLED on them.

WHY else would they be listed in the catalog as such?? Please explain how I am misunderstanding this ARM Catalog.
Can ANYONE show me that this is NOT the case?

NOW IF these 4 companies have used (lic IP) from BRAINCHIP according to PVDM statement to a Shareholder these 4 companies MUST PAY $1 Million dollars each for that lice IP use.......... PLUS Royalties when and where they come into play.

Are you now saying that "Crestman" and his discussion with PVDM was "false" or are you saying that PVDM was telling porkies about the ARM licensing agreement?

Seems to me quite a few here do not want the SP to go up yet from here . One would have to think that is so they can "Buy " a few more cheap BRN shares with their weekly pay packet or maybe "shorters" will drop the SP so they can grab a few down lower.

NOT supporting the company because you are "Scalping" the SP is not a very good attitude really.
Each to his own but please do not take the Moral high side while doing this.
I am beginning to agree with Fact Finder (FF) more and more each day now for his reasons to depart this forum!

IF I AM CORRECT...........
and I am not stating definitely that I am, but the evidence seems to point that I AM CORRECT.

This means we SHOULD HAVE 4 x $1 Million Lic IP FEEs (ARM Customers) in the NEXT 4C.

Why down play this potential outcome? :rolleyes:

Oh yes and quite possibly that $2 Mil leftover to be paid by MegaChips.

Hey, I'm not playing games Yak.

I want a higher share price here, as much as anyone, but I don't want it building up in anticipation, before the 4C, just to see the shorters take advantage and smash it down, if it disappoints the high expectations, you are raising.

If retail buy and push up the share price before the quarterly, they may get a short term burn, if it disappoints and I don't want to see that, even if longer term, they'll be fine.

If the quarterly, is what you're expecting, I'll be over the Moon, because we will burn through so many shorts, that people will think it's Summer and we're in a heat wave.

The trading opportunities here, do my head in sometimes..
I don't trade, because I'm not good at it and I currently don't have funds to buy more..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
Posted this chart a few days ago with some others but worth looking at again for the zones we hitting into.

If we look left to the churn of shares in May there was a bit of vol turned over so may find some buyers in that period that hedged on that move running got trapped and may look to be exiting in these zones so will need absorb before next leg.

1658726903725.png

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users
F

Filobeddo

For anyone still unsure about our CARIAD / VW connection.........

(there are more LinkedIn interactions (15+), I've only posted a couple)

These high-performance computers are at the core of the new unified architecture. They can control important sensors and also reliably calculate highly complex tasks. Only with them will highly automated driving at Level 4 become possible, which will take passengers comfortably along the highway, for example. For this, algorithms are needed that can learn themselves and act as artificial intelligence in the vehicle.

Only with such a lean, new electronics architecture will vehicles truly become rolling computers. "The platform will be easy to update – frequently and with little customer interaction," says Alf. That's because, instead of having to check the software of dozens of ECUs for errors and update them all individually, in the future only adjustments to the software developed by CARIAD will be necessary. Developers will then be able to upload new functions and error solutions to the vehicle at short intervals. And drivers will only need a few minutes to install them.

View attachment 12333
View attachment 12334 View attachment 12335
View attachment 12336

Great work @mc

It's VW Dub time!! ;)…..& Loving it 😍

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Yak52

Regular
Hey, I'm not playing games Yak.

I want a higher share price here, as much as anyone, but I don't want it building up in anticipation, before the 4C, just to see the shorters take advantage and smash it down, if it disappoints the high expectations, you are raising.

If retail buy and push up the share price before the quarterly, they may get a short term burn, if it disappoints and I don't want to see that, even if longer term, they'll be fine.

If the quarterly, is what you're expecting, I'll be over the Moon, because we will burn through so many shorts, that people will think it's Summer and we're in a heat wave.

The trading opportunities here, do my head in sometimes..
I don't trade, because I'm not good at it and I currently don't have funds to buy more..

DB anyone BUYING their first BRN shares here NOW because of the impending 4C do so at their OWN risk. These are NOT BRN supporters or FOLLOWERS but just short term (pip) investors/traders.

DO NOT HAVE ANY REGARD FOR THEM! They could not care less about you or any other med/long term holder or supporter of Brainchip.

But a recognition of highly probable IP fees hitting the next 4C will help improve the seriously down ramped SP of Brainchip and WHEN and/or IF the IP Fees do eventuate in the 4C the SP will take off from a higher price!

Everyone wanted EVIDENCE of AKIDA being used by companies or the lic IP being used and yet when ARM actually show it to you everyone is walking in small circles trying to ignore it!

WEIRD!

Yak52. my last words on it all. DYOR.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Since these companies are using AKIDA it would seem according to the ARM Partner Catalog anyway (correct?) what do we KNOW
about these 4 companies and their (if any associations) with BrainChip and Akida?

alwaysAi
Plumerai
Darwin Ai
Edge Impulse

Needless to say we are well aware of EDGE IMPULSE.

But what connections ,dots etc of the others ?? Comments or info anyone?

I search a little bit and I try to conect with them, but till now i didn´t found anythink about connections to BRN

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

marsch85

Regular
"I got the chance to speak to PVDM and I asked him about the ARM partnership. He told me that the agreement was that they will receive $1M upfront for every ARM customer who wants their device/chip to include Akida IP. And then will get ongoing royalties when that device/chip is manufactured on an ongoing basis" - DingoBorat
------------------------------------------------------

DB based on this it would be reasonable? to assume that we will see possibly 4 of these $1 Mil payments in this 4C plus remainder of upfront ($2M?) from another previous (forget who now).

Below are (2) two pic from ARM Partner Catalogue showing search results for Brainchip.
Pic 1 shows 5 companies namely :
alwaysAi
EDGE IMPULSE
Plumerai
DarwinAi
Brainchip
(note- Brainchip seems to listed as (1) in each category also- listing showing (1) one is Brainchip and area it is/can be used?)

Pic 2 shows that all four(4) are using Brainchip in ARM Cortex-A and ARM Cortex-M
Pic 2 shows that two(2) EDGE IMPULSE & DarwinAi are using brainchip also in ARM Cortex-R

The Category list shows where all these 4 companies are using Brainchip Akida.

4 in Vision (all)
3 in Voice (all) - EDGE IMPULSE, Plumerai, DarwinAi
3 in (other) ML - " " " "
2 in Vibration - EDGE IMPLUSE, Plumerai
1 in Robotics - always Ai
1 in Cameras - Plumerai
1 in Embedded - "
(listings showing (1) one is Brainchip and area it is/can be used?)

ALSO note where the listing shows -
Industry & Technologies (Pic 2)
Any listing here above (1) one means it is with one of these companies listed above in anything from - Ai, Automotive, Industrial, Healthcare, mobile computing etc, etc.

View attachment 12370

View attachment 12371

Interesting possibilities regarding our next Revenue 4C statement.

Am I wrong about this? ARM Partner Catalog website

I see it differently for 2 reasons:
1. These are ARM partners, not customers.
2. We know about the Edge Impulse partnership and it’s more likely to me that we have similar collaborations with the other companies listed here with no revenue attached (building the ecosystem).

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

Wags

Regular
Ive tried to work out what the fu#k is happening with these trades. Just don't understand why we are not rocketing.
Hey, Im very patient. Ive decided more is better. Buy more shares and drink more beer.
ooops sorry Wilzy, not 100% research and slightly off topic

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

BrainChip selected by U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory to develop AI-based radar​

2022-07-25 13:58 HKT
BrainChip, the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic artificial intelligence chips and IP, today announced that Information Systems Laboratories (ISL) is developing an AI-based radar for the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) based on its Akida™ Neural Network Processor Research solutions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
"ISL's decision to use Akida and Edge-based learning as a tool to incorporate into their research and engineering solutions portfolio is in large part due to the go-to-market advantages our innovation capabilities and production-ready status provide ” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip, “We are delighted to be a partner of AFRL and ISL on edge AI and machine learning. We believe the combination of technologies will help accelerate the deployment of AI in the field.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I think it might be a worthwhile idea to reshare this again for those that haven't watched it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom