Regular
Probably something to do with that 200,000 bs trade before open this morning
Yeah old fat finger’s didn’t have to pay up go figure

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Probably something to do with that 200,000 bs trade before open this morning
Absolutely correct I reckon ..... this morning $1.7111..... finish of trading $1.1711 oops I think someone got into a wee bit of trouble!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Well Brainies i think we all should be laughing it may have been an unusual day today but we are up 31.5 cents from last fridays close of 86.5 and that is worth celebrating have a good weekend cheers
Yeah extended Family loving the price rise my mate who i got in recently finally in the green he's cheering hopped on the porcelain bus tonight and currently behaving like leonardo in wolf of wall street.
Life is good.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

mrgds

Regular
I've got rsv. Worst I've felt in years! Thankfully my portfolio is easing the pain a little.
what, too much practice getting your gear on/off ? ..................:D

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hi all, haven‘t posted much lately as I’ve been flat out at work. It’s hard enough trying to keep up with the news flow and there has been some great research posted lately: thanks to all the contributors.

Got a question for the more experienced investors. I haven’t looked into it statistically but as I’ve been watching the price from afar over the last 18 months it seems to build up prior to the 4c as some FOMO and excitement creeps in with hope of the unexpected.

I don’t mean to diss the current SP rise and kill the happy mood but is that a tactic of the shorters? To pump the price up artificially prior to the 4C, then “obtain” (not sure if the terminology is right there) their short shares while the price is high with an expectation they can manipulate the price back down if the 4c is disappointing. The SP rise has been quite extra-ordinary over the last week.

The general thoughts, including mine are that the income will be low this 4c. I don’t have an issue with that as I am holding long term and appreciate the income will flow more next year and build steadily the year after that.

I’m thinking this next 1/4 is possibly the last one with very low income and therefore a last chance to try and keep the price down for the institutions to accumulate more at a cheap price. I’m a bit wary the a/holes may build the price up at the start of next week to give them a greater margin of error to drop the price later and also increase their profits. My inexperienced thoughts are that until steady revenue comes in we are a bit at the mercy of the Institutions and traders.

I could be completely wrong and the SP may have gone up due to the American Chips Act, general tech stocks rise, great work done by Jerome, extra publicity about Brainchip etc. I get there are plenty of genuine reasons which could account for the price rise as I think it should be higher based on what the 1000 eyes have uncovered but just wondering on others thoughts.

Happy for others to pose alternative opinions as I’m new in the game.

Heading out for a stout myself now so have a good weekend all!

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Serengeti

Regular
One to keep an eye on to determine if we are somehow involved. Does use Lidar tech.

Is this the robotaxi of the future? Chinese tech giant Baidu unveils £31,000 all-electric self-driving cab that can be hailed with an app​

When driving, the AV utilises 38 sensors, including eight light-detection and ranging sensors (LiDARs), 12 ultrasonic radars, 12 cameras and a six millimeter-wave radars.

These help the car achieve over 656 feet (200 metres) of accurate long distance perception on all sides in complex urban environments.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Dhm

Regular
Hi all, haven‘t posted much lately as I’ve been flat out at work. It’s hard enough trying to keep up with the news flow and there has been some great research posted lately: thanks to all the contributors.

Got a question for the more experienced investors. I haven’t looked into it statistically but as I’ve been watching the price from afar over the last 18 months it seems to build up prior to the 4c as some FOMO and excitement creeps in with hope of the unexpected.

I don’t mean to diss the current SP rise and kill the happy mood but is that a tactic of the shorters? To pump the price up artificially prior to the 4C, then “obtain” (not sure if the terminology is right there) their short shares while the price is high with an expectation they can manipulate the price back down if the 4c is disappointing. The SP rise has been quite extra-ordinary over the last week.

The general thoughts, including mine are that the income will be low this 4c. I don’t have an issue with that as I am holding long term and appreciate the income will flow more next year and build steadily the year after that.

I’m thinking this next 1/4 is possibly the last one with very low income and therefore a last chance to try and keep the price down for the institutions to accumulate more at a cheap price. I’m a bit wary the a/holes may build the price up at the start of next week to give them a greater margin of error to drop the price later and also increase their profits. My inexperienced thoughts are that until steady revenue comes in we are a bit at the mercy of the Institutions and traders.

I could be completely wrong and the SP may have gone up due to the American Chips Act, general tech stocks rise, great work done by Jerome, extra publicity about Brainchip etc. I get there are plenty of genuine reasons which could account for the price rise as I think it should be higher based on what the 1000 eyes have uncovered but just wondering on others thoughts.

Cheers
Like you I am not technically proficient but I recall the last 4C was somewhat disappointing to many, yet the SP rose from that day onward for a while before falling due to the tech sell off.

Once again we are hoping for something to confirm our‘potential’ bias but if it doesn’t pan out that way don’t dispair. Remember our CEO Sean Hehir stated that our market cap deserves to be multiples higher than where we are. And also his guidance included ‘look at the financials’ as NDA’s only reveal themselves thru revenue. Or, as in the case of Mercedes Benz, a proud boast.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Morgo

More exposure. this is from the weekly Commsec Research Wrap tonight, pretty sure it's via Goldman Sachs...

Attachments

• Movers & shakers.png
    Movers & shakers.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥.............. Mmmmmm Anastasi ........................❣️❣️❣️❣️
😜😜😍😍😍😜😜

Excuse me everyone, "IM FEELIN IT" .......... ill be in the "HOT TUB " ............:cool::love:
I think your going to need a bigger hot tub, as I'm in as well my haram of beauty's
(Its good to be the King)

Hot Tub Jacuzzi GIF by RTL

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Easytiger

Regular
SP is calculated based on future revenue projections, so we need revenue in the 4C to prove or validate future revenue.

Given we will have no revenue in the next 4c, it would be really good if the CEO could clearly describe the pathway to future revenue - as this would not be a NDA issue

Reactions: 8 users

Bombersfan

Regular

Cheers
SG, I also hate to diss the current SP spike, but I agree this is not a 1 way street. Overall Market sentiment has swung for now, brn news snippets keep popping up for those looking and the nasdaq is up a few % the last week, but a 40% sp jump in a week on nothing crazy new is a concern. I’d be surprised if a new batch of shorters haven’t had a crack here and we fill the $1.01 gap in a week or 2. I’m a heavy holder but any run-ups pre revenue without new deals feel manipulated. It will come eventually, the surety of revenue will shatter the SP unpredictability.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Serengeti

Regular
Another possibility.

How 'contactless corridors' in airports will identify travellers using hidden facial recognition cameras and biometric data - after Priti Patel revealed new plans to allow UK citizens to avoid passport queues​

It is thought the corridors will use concealed cameras to scan people's faces as they walk through, and compare them with a digital database of details that all visitors will have to submit before travelling – possibly via an app.

The company Paravision has floated such technology. On their website I found this:

“Flexible & scalable
In the cloud, on-premises, at the Edge.

Paravision® computer vision tools have been optimized for a range of compute environments, whether in the cloud at large scale, on-premises, or at the edge. Our goal is to provide partners with the right mix of capabilities, packaged in modular elements that can be deployed to optimally suit operational needs.”

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I think your going to need a bigger hot tub, as I'm in as well my haram of beauty's

sausage-party.gif
THIS IS FOR YOU

• Haha

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I hope brainchip can bust this head scratcher

Attachments

• F568CC6F-772F-4CD6-92CE-97F8500F31E7.png
    F568CC6F-772F-4CD6-92CE-97F8500F31E7.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 142
  • Haha

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
SG, I also hate to diss the current SP spike, but I agree this is not a 1 way street. Overall Market sentiment has swung for now, brn news snippets keep popping up for those looking and the nasdaq is up a few % the last week, but a 40% sp jump in a week on nothing crazy new is a concern. I’d be surprised if a new batch of shorters haven’t had a crack here and we fill the $1.01 gap in a week or 2. I’m a heavy holder but any run-ups pre revenue without new deals feel manipulated. It will come eventually, the surety of revenue will shatter the SP unpredictability.
  • We have had news on official 1000 FPS over CPU and NVIDIA GPU and with NVISO customers of Siemans and Panasonic
  • 1200km with Mercedes with the help of BRN
  • Bosch Sensortech with Edge impulse
  • Numem and Brainchip with Nasa
  • Brainchip and Prophesee
  • Brainchip Joins ARM AI program
Shall I keep going? If these are significant news then I dont know what is.......

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Cheers

You're not called @Stable Genius for nothing!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
SP is calculated based on future revenue projections, so we need revenue in the 4C to prove or validate future revenue.

Given we will have no revenue in the next 4c, it would be really good if the CEO could clearly describe the pathway to future revenue - as this would not be a NDA issue

jim-carrey-throw-up.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom