BRN Discussion Ongoing

F

Filobeddo

Good on ya sounds a bit negative? I really did mean well done and yes I am just a tad jealous.😉

Translation : Well done mate

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Read it again Baron.

Brain Chip - 94507 shares issued for Services Rendered Who to?

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 9.51.29 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Harwig

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Lex555

Regular
I buckled yesterday… sold what very little I had left in LKE at a small loss.

Bought extra 900ish BRN. I know that’s peanuts to some holdings here of course.

Tax return should clear today/Monday (hurry up!!! The bus is starting to roll…) and hope to make it to my (very modest) target of 10k shares before long. Then my Q2 bonus will come in end of August. All this is usually my play money. So no savings, home budgets or contingencies where or are being hurt in the process 🤣😂

Even considering to sell to some guitars that have sat in their cases for too long. Nows the time… all aboard!!
I already had a sizeable position in BRN and then a few months ago had the same thought and started selling things around me that weren’t bolted down …. And I don’t regret it 😎

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Completely stumped on that price ???? @DingoBorat might shed some light for us :) ... but yes I love it too
Now this is only my theory..

But I think this $1.71 sale, which is "coincidentally" 1 cent above the upper "range" thrown about on here..
Is Smart Moneys blessing of the burning of all shorts below 90 cents.

They have the power to move this beyond the "Close Out" thresholds of the shorters brokers.

They know in doing this, that the share price will be propelled well beyond their push, which is likely to be above $1.30.

At some point above that, they will take big profits, but they will be able to time it better than most..

Sorry shorters below 90 cents..
I think you're toast..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
F

Filobeddo

Kev I'm EXCITED!!!!

1658447893956.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
Good on ya sounds a bit negative? I really did mean well done and yes I am just a tad jealous.😉
i think at $1.71 BRN is still so very, very, very cheap.
The MB news pushed us to $2.35 odd, "BUT, in the meantime we have partnered with some of the biggest names in the industry, WITH NO ANNOUNCEMENTS , now the market is just starting to "GET INFORMED"

AKIDA ( happy days ) BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
I already had a sizeable position in BRN and then a few months ago had the same thought and started selling things around me that weren’t bolted down …. And I don’t regret it 😎
Congratulations!! I wish I’d seen BRN a lot earlier. But, it is what it is… I still think I go in before the rush and good things (small and meaningful or crazy and wtf) will come. Either way.. outperforms every single lotto ticket I ever played in my life 🤣😂

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
From this morning's Herald Sun. LOL! 😂

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.02.25 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.02.06 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.01.44 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Now this is only my theory..

But I think this $1.71 sale, which is coincidentally 1 cent above the upper "range" thrown about on here..
Is Smart Moneys blessing of the burning of all shorts below 90 cents.

They have the power to move this beyond the "Close Out" thresholds of the shorters brokers.

They know in doing this, that the share price will be propelled well beyond their push, which is likely to be above $1.30.

At some point above that, they will take big profits, but they will be able to time it better than most..

Sorry shorters below 90 cents..
I think you're toast..

Makes total sense ... thanks DB

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

MrRomper

Regular
Lot's of fake 100,000 sell orders to skew buyer/seller ratio.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations!! I wish I’d seen BRN a lot earlier. But, it is what it is… I still think I go in before the rush and good things (small and meaningful or crazy and wtf) will come. Either way.. outperforms every single lotto ticket I ever played in my life 🤣😂
100% agree. It was only a couple of years ago that the BRN SP was around that $0.05 mark. My bet is 2 years from now we will look back with the same sentiment when SP sits somewhere in the $10-$20 range musing about how cheap things were at $1.20.

Its really is only just the beginning.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
The thing with a hot stock in a hot day/period (which today will be on ASX tech sector), anything and everything can go in an instant.

Watch closer to open. The open auction to buy will be a frenzy. Remember BRN is now ASX 200. Much different to the 300sector. This could quite possibly test $1.30 level on open or within first 5 minutes.

Like the previous 3 trading days, we had tipping points. If $1.30 breaks the bull signal is well and truly called and the next level today. I’m a little unsure what limit to call today. Maybe that fat finger mistake of $1.71 was no mistake.

I’m just calling the open. Where it goes from there, who knows. Drop in a favourable early 4c then we welcome a price starting with $2. 😁

Happy days are here again.

My humble opinion only. And yes, Akida is The Unfair Advantage!
Well. I got that well and truly balls up wrong! LOL.

You got to give it to those shorters. Persistent little piss ants.

Let’s just hope we get our 4c with some decent news. Be nice to get it today and then light the fire under those cockroaches!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Some shorters are saying "No dice!"

Let's see who has the bigger balls..

Smart Money, or low level shorters..

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
100% agree. It was only a couple of years ago that the BRN SP was around that $0.05 mark. My bet is 2 years from now we will look back with the same sentiment when SP sits somewhere in the $10-$20 range musing about how cheap things were at $1.20.

Its really is only just the beginning.
But not like this.... ahahah!

Wrong way... turn around 😂

1658449181954.png

Reactions: 2 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
that gives the basis for speculation again 😄😄😄😄
Not at all, it just shows that the company is doing sensible things.

I like investing in companies that do sensible things!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
F

Filobeddo

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom