BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
Hey @Boab I'm on Westpac and the 1.711 shows? šŸ˜Š Hopefully a price indicator for close today šŸ˜œ Now wouldn't that be a fun day šŸ¤£ View attachment 12164
Maybe it's an off market transfer between family members in lieu of a loan. That would be my guess.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
Someone is perhaps careless with fat fingers is my guess... Iā€™m betting they were trying to put an order in for 200k @ $1.21 but hit the wrong button and didnā€™t check, itā€™s the only thing that makes sense to me.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

WhiteDove

Can you check course of sales with the nabtrade app? I canā€™t see it.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
The good news is that there are no seller walls ā€œso farā€ this morning until $1.25 at this point...so straight to around $1.25 thanks ...and then moving on up from there ideally. Big wall at $1.30. Always a good challenge to see if another insto wants another million shares quickly at $1.30....they know the price is still cheap here so I canā€™t see it being a large problem though $1.30ish is definitely a big resistance level from the last run up. Today will be a very telling day.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
price has to be around what is has been in last few trade sessions @Shadow59

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I'd love that as a close price too early to start on the piss again:LOL:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220722-092156_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Someone is perhaps careless with fat fingers is my guess... Iā€™m betting they were trying to put an order in for 200k @ $1.21 but hit the wrong button and didnā€™t check, itā€™s the only thing that makes sense to me.
they would not end up paying that high price unless all other cheaper sells were removed

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Shadow59

Regular
I'd love that as a close price too early to start on the piss again:LOL:
At least its Friday though. So quality or quantity at after 4.10pm, your choice. I've got family coming to dinner tonight, who also have BRN. I think we'll be raiding the wine fridge.:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
F

Filobeddo

Now that's the type of graph I like ;)

1658445851270.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Jefwilto

Regular
price has to be around what is has been in last few trade sessions @Shadow59
Ive been following these trades before the start of a day and worked out that they have been using the previous days vwap to calculate a price yesterdays closing vwap was $1.179 so this mornings pre trade dosnt follow whats been happening previously

• Thinking
  • Fire
The good news is that there are no seller walls ā€œso farā€ this morning until $1.25 at this point...so straight to around $1.25 thanks ...and then moving on up from there ideally. Big wall at $1.30. Always a good challenge to see if another insto wants another million shares quickly at $1.30....they know the price is still cheap here so I canā€™t see it being a large problem though $1.30ish is definitely a big resistance level from the last run up. Today will be a very telling day.
The thing with a hot stock in a hot day/period (which today will be on ASX tech sector), anything and everything can go in an instant.

Watch closer to open. The open auction to buy will be a frenzy. Remember BRN is now ASX 200. Much different to the 300sector. This could quite possibly test $1.30 level on open or within first 5 minutes.

Like the previous 3 trading days, we had tipping points. If $1.30 breaks the bull signal is well and truly called and the next level today. Iā€™m a little unsure what limit to call today. Maybe that fat finger mistake of $1.71 was no mistake.

Iā€™m just calling the open. Where it goes from there, who knows. Drop in a favourable early 4c then we welcome a price starting with $2. šŸ˜

Happy days are here again.

My humble opinion only. And yes, Akida is The Unfair Advantage!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

mrgds

Regular
I buckled yesterdayā€¦ sold what very little I had left in LKE at a small loss.

Bought extra 900ish BRN. I know thatā€™s peanuts to some holdings here of course.

Tax return should clear today/Monday (hurry up!!! The bus is starting to rollā€¦) and hope to make it to my (very modest) target of 10k shares before long. Then my Q2 bonus will come in end of August. All this is usually my play money. So no savings, home budgets or contingencies where or are being hurt in the process šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Even considering to sell to some guitars that have sat in their cases for too long. Nows the timeā€¦ all aboard!!
Commsec showing 200k bought/sold @ 0800hrs @ $1.71 , ......................:eek::D:cool:

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

plugster

Emerged
just saw the same - wtf?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Commsec showing 200k bought/sold @ 0800hrs @ $1.71 , ......................:eek::D:cool:
See I don't even know what that means?

Did someone buy at $1.71? Excuse my ignorance and please educate me ;) (ohhh and I definitely did not buy 200K shares hahaha....)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

plugster

Emerged
feels like someone has had a case of fat-fingers and typed "1.71" instead of "1.17"? but ... it's done right, so there's no going back? I would love to see us kick back into the early 2022 run (and hold it)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

atms

Emerged
Someone ordered at US$1.205 instead of AUD$1.205?

• Fire
  • Thinking

Proga

Regular
Anyone know what this is about?
Looks to be a late reported or late cross trade (LTXT). Cross trades are when one seller and one buyer of the same broker is matched or a special off market arrangement is made. The price is interesting

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom