BRN Discussion Ongoing

This seems to indicate that PVDM signed over his patents to BrainChip back in 2015?
that gives the basis for speculation again 😄😄😄😄

Reactions: 1 users

stuart888

Regular
Think this image shows a nice easy visual representation.

Note the first short sales spikes and what happened to the SP straight after then look at the latest last spike and what the SP is doing now....burn ya bastards burn :cautious:

Short Sales (Official ASX Data)​

This table shows the daily short sale activity as reported by the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)

Update Frequency: Daily

View attachment 12155

View attachment 12156
Thanks to @Fullmoonfever and to all the folks that highlight the shorting. While I focus on the technology, spike adoption, and the business strategy for the long-term; it is nice to be educated on all aspects. It all adds up to more knowledge, so thanks to all the short message people. Great charts, lots of effort.

For Fullmoon, Tom Petty played at the Don Cesar Beach Resort in 1985. I am staying there this weekend, as it is near me. This old video might be interesting for you, given your icon image!

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
F

Filobeddo

Wake Up Coffee GIF by good-morning

Good morning my fellow and fellowets chipsters:ROFLMAO:

What no hair of the dog!? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
What, no hair of the dog? 😉
well Kinda woke up with my dog sleeping on my chest.
still a bit early for me but is this the patent in above document

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Anil liked post on linkedin regarding this.
":

Why Deeply Quantized Neural Networks Matter?​

The industry’s challenge was to find a way to simplify neural networks to run inference operations on microcontrollers without sacrificing accuracy to the point of making the network useless. To solve this, researchers from ST and the University of Salerno in Italy worked on deeply quantized neural networks. DQNNs only use small weights (from 1 bit to 8 bits) and can contain hybrid structures with only some binarized layers while others use a higher bit-width floating-point quantizer"

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
F

Filobeddo

well Kinda woke up with my dog sleeping on my chest.
still a bit early for me but is this the patent in above document

How many did he have?? ;)

1658440110258.png

You do know that one dog beer is like 15 human beers ;);) 😂😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Sosimple

Regular
My take away from this video was that the models were written by Nviso to run on the NVIDIA GPU and the CPU, and were probably optimised for that hardware. It is, after all, what Nvisio have been doing for a decade. Then the models were quickly ported (Tim’s words, and I think he said it took only a matter of hours) to Akida where they blew away both the GPU and CPU in all aspects. I was extremely impressed. I don’t consider the performance as similar, Akida was a clear winner in 4 of the 5 models with only facial gesture monitoring being comparable.

Tim was overly obvious in his choice of words in talking generically about neuromorphic computing. But it was also so blatantly obvious that every time he used the generic term, he may as well have said Akida. Akida, after all IS the ONLY SNN hardware out there and is the ONLY hardware he did his testing on. It was with Akida hardware and software that his software successfully integrated, and not with neuromorphic computing, as was stated. Although the former does imply the later.

The first half of the video is basically a testament to how good Akida is. And the second half was a look into all the places Akida can be used.

I assume a huge part of this video was to introduce their SDK. And well it should be, that’s how,they are going to,get developers interested and get people to play with Akida. Unfortunately, I found that part of the video quite boring. I believe it wasn’t clearly thought through. That sort of stuff should never be done live, it should be pre-recorded and presented as smoothly as possible. Then you can enhance the video with pop-ups explaining what is going on. Watching textnon a screen never makes for great viewing.
I think I heard him say that "Akida exceeded expectations"

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

How will LiDAR revolutionize autonomous mobility?​

Not long ago, autonomous driving vehicles were considered science fiction. Today, autonomous cars are a reality, and fully autonomous mobility is on its way in the automotive industry and elsewhere. The essential key to autonomous driving vehicles is an innovative sensor called LiDAR. Valeo is the world leader in developing and manufacturing this cutting-edge sensor, equipping 99% of vehicles that use LiDAR. Valeo LiDAR Technical Director Clément Nouvel explains how this innovative technology works, how it’s accelerating the development of autonomous driving for safer, smarter mobility, and what to expect in the coming years.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Well they ain’t wrong and with BRN being up around 40% recently I guess joining the asx 200, the nasdaq on a run plus a massive short position that needs to be closed has helped the gains, but let’s not forget the main reason is word is getting out about the next best thing since sliced bread.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
did you know that ? always thought peter holds the patents! according to the link he ceded them to brn 🙄
I seem to recall that @Diogenese said that patents filed in the US had to be in someones name not a company.
It's just the way they do things.

Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Anyone know what this is about?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-081017_CommSec.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-081017_CommSec.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

jla

Regular
I seem to recall that @Diogenese said that patents filed in the US had to be in someones name not a company.
It's just the way they do things.
Wonder what the go is a sale @$1.71 @7.45 200,000

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Anyone know what this is about?
Normally a late trade LT possibly from overseas!? time difference and all that ....happy to be corrected :) but WOW $1.71!!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
Is this a short cover lol. Why pay 1.71?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-081738_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-081738_Chrome.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
F

Filobeddo

Thanks to @Fullmoonfever and to all the folks that highlight the shorting. While I focus on the technology, spike adoption, and the business strategy for the long-term; it is nice to be educated on all aspects. It all adds up to more knowledge, so thanks to all the short message people. Great charts, lots of effort.

For Fullmoon, Tom Petty played at the Don Cesar Beach Resort in 1985. I am staying there this weekend, as it is near me. This old video might be interesting for you, given your icon image!

Thanks for posting Stu. The cop in the hat definately wasn’t a fan. Personally I didn’t think the song was that bad

Reactions: 1 users

Reuben

Founding Member
I buckled yesterday… sold what very little I had left in LKE at a small loss.

Bought extra 900ish BRN. I know that’s peanuts to some holdings here of course.

Tax return should clear today/Monday (hurry up!!! The bus is starting to roll…) and hope to make it to my (very modest) target of 10k shares before long. Then my Q2 bonus will come in end of August. All this is usually my play money. So no savings, home budgets or contingencies where or are being hurt in the process 🤣😂

Even considering to sell to some guitars that have sat in their cases for too long. Nows the time… all aboard!!
well done Mate on your investment...

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom