BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
BRN is making me smile today but my second largest holding (WBT) is also going on a nice little run. If I wasn't sick as a dog with RSV, I would definitely be having a drink from the top shelf tonight.
please allow us all to have one for you, ....................... so much for "dry july" ................ thnx brn

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

MrRomper

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

jtardif999

Regular
This has nothing to do with anyone's hardware or software.
The complaints are about management and fiscal integrity.
DYOR
Capitalised ‘DYOR’ bit harsh, my point is perhaps their software was not being seen in the best light because up until they came across Akida they were demonstrating it on inferior hardware, that would probably be affecting their ability to sell the product - creating a fiscal problem, right? Why perhaps TL has been so excited about the Akida, they’ve finally get a shot at demonstrating the real value of their software. I do do my own research btw.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
GREAT DAY .......cheers 🍷🍷🍷
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

mrgds

Regular
have just sent @Blind Freddie a update on the s/p movement,
im sure it "WONT FALL ON DEAF EARS" .....:LOL: ........... he"d be screwed if it does, :eek::cool:

BTW .............. @wilzy123 , ............... i think we all deserve a "GREEN BABY YEAH" (y)

................................... heres my "GREEN BABY YEAH" .....................................:cool:

Screenshot (36).png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Anyone got a public link for the webinar?
sheesh I've looked at nvisio twitter the website still cant find it

Last edited:
I watch and I watch and I watch but still can’t understand the impulse to sell when there is going to be so much fun about to happen. I realise everyone has their own story to write, but why now. Make them buy brn for what it is capable of.
My thoughts only, what do I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Capitalised ‘DYOR’ bit harsh, my point is perhaps their software was not being seen in the best light because up until they came across Akida they were demonstrating it on inferior hardware, that would probably be affecting their ability to sell the product - creating a fiscal problem, right? Why perhaps TL has been so excited about the Akida, they’ve finally get a shot at demonstrating the real value of their software. I do do my own research btw.
No problemo.
Please don't read anything into the capitalisation.
I often do it as standard when signing off and wasn't meaning anything in particular beyond the usual meaning.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mws

Regular
You can translate this yourself with 2 clicks
No shit smartarse, that’s why with 2 clicks it could be posted in English

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
No problemo.
Please don't read anything into the capitalisation.
I often do it as standard when signing off and wasn't meaning anything in particular beyond the usual meaning.
GLTAH
Three Stooges GIF by IFC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Wouldn't be expecting to convert / exercise if concerned of SP slide near term...hmmm - FMF
-----------------------------------------

Yep thats another point did they not only convert to put a temporary handbrake on our SP ,not wanting a "speeding ticket" and also convert because the SP is going to go up significantly very soon?

More support for that "announcement" in a day etc theory perhaps?

Its very notably that there is/has been no DUMP or sell off yet today which would have happened if the SP is going to be pushed down again.
All indication are the the SP is about to increase significantly and everyone, Retail & Insto are wanting to keep their shares.

Yak52 :cool:
Hi Yak,

Is there a certain percentage increase over the course of one day that inspires a speeding ticket from the ASX? Like a threshold? Or are 'speeding tickets' totally random and can be done on a whim? Too bad the enquiries are never done on a massive decline when there is no rhyme or reason for the downturn.

Cheers

Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
  • Love
F

Filobeddo

I’m very happy with my investment in brainchip chairs. Had a hard time putting them in the bottom draw and sitting on them though.
View attachment 11937

Awww… but what about your Brainchip tablecloths ????? 😉

• Haha
Anyone got a public link for the webinar?
sheesh I've looked at nvisio twitter the website still cant find it
I posted this one. Hope it works

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Awww but what about your BRN tablecloths ????? 😉

His wife is wearing those as she was too polite to tell him they weren’t dresses

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I posted this one. Hope it works

cheers got sorted.

Reactions: 1 users

cassip

Regular
Nice (can I say yoohoo?)
Tradegate (Germany) 0,7495 EUR (up 10,46%)
Volume: 131,716 (before 9 am...)
Good afternonn/morning and regards
cassip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
No shit smartarse, that’s why with 2 clicks it could be posted in English
instead of letting it bother you, just keep scrolling?

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom