BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
That’s a blast from the past, Rodney the legend! Thanks for posting mate, easy money was one of the first vids I ever hired and a favourite

You’ve got me started now, watch out I’ll be going back through them all 😉
Gotta go the shack :D

PIY.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
F

Filobeddo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Easytiger

Regular
a million shorts taken out yesterday from the ASIC short report in addition to the record number of shorts we have already. They may sit on the loss hoping the price falls or take out more shorts to try hard to keep price down.

Hoping for a squeeze!
It’s gambling - chasing your losses

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Aretemis

Regular
Your going to run a restaurant, mmm you must like pain and suffering.
Been in the game most of my life, I hope you have big pockets….
And an iron soul…
You know if I had say 100 k to invest in a restaurant, I would just buy Brainchip shares and relax instead of working on average 15 hours a day 7 days a week.
Just saying….
But we all need to be challenged in life, no better way than to run a restaurant. Or you could just get someone to kick you in the nuts repeatedly for the next 3 years
Yes BienSuerte .........ALL GOOD!

Ok who will own up to being the silly sods who PANICED and hit the SELL button? Anyone game to put their hand up?

Yak52
Not until at least $20 even then no way , you’ll have prize them out of my cold dead hands🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Violin1

Regular
It's clearly a good day or a bad day on the market for Brainchip...why? Because of all the crap and titillation flooding the thread! Lol lol keep it up....

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
zoom meeting starting

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Aretemis

Regular
Not bothered at all. You should follow your own advice
Come on now children ease it up

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
  • Love
I didn't get on, got some other stuff gotta do in a few :mad:

Hope it is revealing...in the info way not the hot tub way :ROFLMAO:

But I reckon @Bravo might be on and be like taking notes, researching and getting questions together haha

2GU.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Fire
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
I didn't get on, got some other stuff gotta do in a few :mad:

Hope it is revealing...in the info way not the hot tub way :ROFLMAO:

But I reckon @Bravo might be on and be like taking notes, researching and getting questions together haha

View attachment 11949
Im loving it and all i can envision is we all going to be rich as fuck. Pardon my language

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Poor Tim Llewellynn; he must be so sick of fielding BRN Q's...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31 users

mrgds

Regular
I’m very happy with my investment in brainchip chairs. Had a hard time putting them in the bottom draw and sitting on them though.
View attachment 11937
...... yeah, yeah , .............. im happy with the investment i have in brainchip chairs too, the recent , overdue enhancement of the "pump up mechanism" has really got me excited,

Having bought these "chairs" at a recent garage sale, with a stool like rigidity, ..... just wondering how many of this model will be available in years to come, ......?

I dare say , not too many, ......................... so, i think ill hang on, and rather than getting a "short term desk profit", maybe get the "full office suite"?

Hoping the remainder of your "olfactory senses are working fine", ....................... love from the 1kis, ...................... 🥰

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom