BRN Discussion Ongoing

ok no need to panic anybody its just a hand full of Options converted within the Employee plan.

total = 175,000 + 215,416 = 390,416

silly small amount to do lol.

Yak52 :cool:
Yes but interesting they have converted / exercised under the plan none the less....over the last couple days.

Smaller side to not draw too much attention?

Wouldn't be expecting to convert / exercise if concerned of SP slide near term...hmmm :sneaky:

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Remember this dude, The ASX Investor… 8 minute video connecting BrainChip to Arm. Watch it after 4pm though. 🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Sell side is growing.

Remember, don’t give your shares away, make the bastards beg for them.

And then still don’t sell!
I agree Slymeat, it's good to see a higher price here, but I don't think people should be cheering, until we get to where I think, is fair trading range of $1.50 to $1.70 (without further developments).

The current crop of shorts can easily take us there and some! 😛

General market conditions are the only thing, holding us back.

The new US Tech sector incentives, are going to really help our area of the markets, at least..

The shorters really can't afford to pay more...
So please consider them, if you have a heart 😉

_20220720_151411.JPG

It's harvest time boys and girls!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hmm! AM I WRONG BUT...........................didn't we have something "similar" happen before when they chucked out some "options to convert" (small number) and THEN we had an Announcement after wards later that day or next? :rolleyes:

Acts like a "hand brake" to temporarily slow down the climbing SP . Feels familair somehow.

It went like that for a while, but recently it’s resulted in

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Remember this dude, The ASX Investor… 8 minute video connecting BrainChip to Arm. Watch it after 4pm though. 🥳

Yep TC great to watch him... always very knowledgeable and enthusiastic ..... He and his partner are now moving to Europe ( "one way ticket") and setting up a site from there ...looking forward to it!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Yak52

Regular
Yes but interesting they have converted / exercised under the plan none the less....over the last couple days.

Smaller side to not draw too much attention?

Wouldn't be expecting to convert / exercise if concerned of SP slide near term...hmmm :sneaky:
Wouldn't be expecting to convert / exercise if concerned of SP slide near term...hmmm - FMF
-----------------------------------------

Yep thats another point did they not only convert to put a temporary handbrake on our SP ,not wanting a "speeding ticket" and also convert because the SP is going to go up significantly very soon?

More support for that "announcement" in a day etc theory perhaps?

Its very notably that there is/has been no DUMP or sell off yet today which would have happened if the SP is going to be pushed down again.
All indication are the the SP is about to increase significantly and everyone, Retail & Insto are wanting to keep their shares.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
There are currently 19 orders in the sell side over 100,000 each.

Me thinks someone's playing funny buggers.

Esq.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
Wouldn't be expecting to convert / exercise if concerned of SP slide near term...hmmm - FMF
-----------------------------------------

Yep thats another point did they not only convert to put a temporary handbrake on our SP ,not wanting a "speeding ticket" and also convert because the SP is going to go up significantly very soon?

More support for that "announcement" in a day etc theory perhaps?

Its very notably that there is/has been no DUMP or sell off yet today which would have happened if the SP is going to be pushed down again.
All indication are the the SP is about to increase significantly and everyone, Retail & Insto are wanting to keep their shares.

Get a similar feel though I do expect some run off this arvo from pip traders in early.

There's a little more meat today in the vol and if can close nearer highs be a nice sign that the supply getting absorbed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Esq.
Let’s hope they are taken out

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Attachments

• burn.PNG
    burn.PNG
    396.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I think we need to delve a little further into this Arm +Fujitsu connection and the Armv9 + BrainChip connection. If you read this Fujitsu link below, I just can't help but think it must be referring to AKIDA - an AI powered brain - sounds all too familiar as do the capabilities described in rest of the article.

Further to this, I know that Fujtisu partnered up with Arm to develop their latest ArmV9 architecture. If you look at the screenshot below, it shows the layout of V9 which includes Machine Learning.

I have also attached a MUST READ article about ArmV9 architecture and it says " Armv9 also takes security and artificial intelligence features to new levels." Hmmmm...quack..quack..

Here's another thing it says "Arm collected supporting comments from customers including Ampere Computing, Cadence, Crytek, Foxconn, Fujitsu, Google, Marvell, MediaTek, Nvidia, NXP, Oppo, Red Hat, Renesas Electronics, Samsung, Siemens, Synopsys, Unity Technologies, Vivo, VMware, and Xiaomi Group."

And the article also mentions the word "UBIQUITOUS".

😘
Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 2.35.11 pm.png

AKIDA BALLISTA - UBIQUITOUS - MAGIC SAUCE - BLAZINGLY FAST - UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE - GAME CHANGER - KRYPTONITE - 10 x BIGGER THAN MICROSOFT - 11 X BIGGER THAN BEN HUR - DE FACTO STANDARD - SUPERCHIP ON STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!! 🍾🤩🥳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users
Who's Timothée Masquelier again it rings a bell.

Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Well Well Ladies and Gentlemen We are ONLY UP 15 CENTS.... YES That's right 15 cents and 1 hour to go......GREEN Ladies and Gentlemen....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
  • Haha
F

Filobeddo

• Haha

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015

Esq.

There's also one holder prepared to sell 50 shares at $12.00. They're getting nervous... 😶‍🌫️

Akida BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Jefwilto

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
F

Filobeddo

Even the SHORTERS are Green......with envy 😂😂😂