Traumatised at a young age. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Mws

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Chippers,

Highest volume of BRN shares traded in the last twenty three days.

Woo Hoo.

Esq.
That would be largely due to the "smarter" or more "timid" shorters covering, Esq 🔥🔥🔥

Would be interesting to see how many new shorts were borrowed today..

Will they be able to give some air, to their maggot brethren?

Or will they be burned alive, while the others are trying to escape?? 🤣

Ahhh, it's a good show, isn't it 😉

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Yak52

Regular
I LIKE IT ALL AND HAVE THAT FEELING IN MY BONES BOYZ!!!!!!!!!

Hey quietly we would not be still up near our daily top IF this was not a major move upwards! Shorters would have KILLED this many times today if its supposed to drop.

Wish I had more funds .................same ole story. Bugger. :(

Yak52 :cool:

I don't do this very often but today I think is special. DAILY CHART (basic setup of indicators)

I WILL PREDICT AN ANNOUNCEMENT IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE TOMORROW.

I won't say why (Duh!) because it would give away some of my trading secrets but it has a high possibility from a number of data sets.

Ok below chart should warm your hearts a bit. Of course a massive dedicated Shorting Campaign could stuff up anything so this is NOT set in concrete but ............its looking very good for at least a $1.34 test

BRN 20th July 2022.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

M_C

Founding Member
Hi @MC🐠
Another one for your Rivian folder.

Post was liked by the Lead ADAS Platform Architect. #winning.

Cheers
Got it already 🤪 thanks mate

While I'm here......

Screenshot_20220720-164753_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
  • Love
New Renesas acquisition just announced now

TOKYO, Japan, July 20, 2022 ― Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE:6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, today announced the completion of the acquisition of Reality Analytics, Inc. (Reality AI), a leading provider of embedded AI solutions, as of July 19, 2022, following Reality AI shareholders’ and required regulatory approval.

Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, U.S.,Reality AI offers a wide range of embedded AI and Tiny Machine Learning (TinyML) solutions for advanced non-visual sensing in automotive, industrial and commercial products.

Combining Reality AI’s best-in-class AI inference technologies with Renesas’ extensive MCU and MPU product portfolios will enable seamless implementation of machine learning and signal processing.

The acquisition will allow Renesas to expand its tool suite and software offerings for AI applications and increase its in-house capability to provide highly optimized endpoint solutions that combine both hardware and software.

Renesas will continue to accelerate the delivery of end-point intelligence in a vast array of IIoT (Industrial IoT), consumer and automotive applications.

Renesas’ MCU/MPU platforms with machine-learning algorithms will significantly enhance system development, providing customers with unmatched developer experience to make their applications AIoT (Artificial Intelligence of Things) ready and help them get to market faster.

With the completion of the acquisition, Reality AI has become an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Renesas. Renesas now possesses Reality AI's team of AI experts and an AIoT R&D center-of-excellence in Maryland, U.S.

As a leading provider of AIoT solutions, Renesas will continue to meet the needs of customers seeking to implement AI solutions with the expanded global talent network of software engineers.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
I wanna see services revenue for implementation and engineering consulting. That would be cool. I hold no expectations though

• Wow

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I don't do this very often but today I think is special. DAILY CHART (basic setup of indicators)

I WILL PREDICT AN ANNOUNCEMENT IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE TOMORROW.

I won't say why (Duh!) because it would give away some of my trading secrets but it has a high possibility from a number of data sets.

Ok below chart should warm your hearts a bit. Of course a massive dedicated Shorting Campaign could stuff up anything so this is NOT set in concrete but ............its looking very good for at least a $1.34 test

View attachment 11938

🙏🙏🙏 I WILL PREDICT AN ANNOUNCEMENT IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE TOMORROW. 🙏🙏🙏 Hope so Yak .... 🍾🥂

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
I’m very happy with my investment in brainchip chairs. Had a hard time putting them in the bottom draw and sitting on them though.
View attachment 11937
An oldy but a goody.

Say hi to FactFinder from us all if you see him , sorry , if you feel him 😜😂

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Haha, hang on, what about yours? 😂

Don’t remember too many pacifist silverbacks 😂
You've obviously been hanging with the wrong crowd.
We're gentle as lambs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

No shit smartarse, that’s why with 2 clicks it could be posted in English

Haha, just had to thankyou @Mws as that response really did crack me up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Violin1

Regular
Capitalised ‘DYOR’ bit harsh, my point is perhaps their software was not being seen in the best light because up until they came across Akida they were demonstrating it on inferior hardware, that would probably be affecting their ability to sell the product - creating a fiscal problem, right? Why perhaps TL has been so excited about the Akida, they’ve finally get a shot at demonstrating the real value of their software. I do do my own research btw.
Ha mate - DYOR is always in capitals. I SAID ALWAYS IN CAPITALS......LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
F

Filobeddo

That’s a blast from the past, Rodney the legend! Thanks for posting mate, easy money was one of the first vids I ever hired and a favourite

You’ve got me started now, watch out I’ll be going back through them all 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Mws

Regular
  • Love

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

That's not Rodney Dangerfield 😛

Tell you what, the shorters are getting no respect at the moment 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom