BRN Discussion Ongoing

I believe it will be next to nothing this quarter then a few million next quarter.

Hopefully I am wrong and it is a few mill this quarter. That will really set the ball rolling!
A few million nxt quarter really, with all these industries where involved in, its only got to hit the market and millions will be nothing, worldwide a million products is NOTHING

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone able to record the Nviso webinar this eve on the BRN interoperability results and post?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

4jct

Perhaps if you propose something in detail.
ATM its a bit like "lets eliminate world hunger"
Sure, great idea and believe most would be in favour..... but exactly how would we achieve it?
Particularly when your premise acknowledges the scepticism of "you can't trust anyone in this game."
I think if this potential for a take over ever becomes a known reality, then this forum as it stands, will become a rallying point for its in depth discussion and the propagation of a concerted effort to either deny or endorse a course of voting action.
I don't know whether the thousand eyes actually holds 25%, but think with a concerted and obvious self interested voting direction we would be at the least an influential block not only for our combined shares held, but for the noise we could generate.
Hi HP.
It’s a dead subject now I’d say judging from interest. I thought it would be worthwhile to build and grow a register of retail holders with a direct communication channel that could be mobilised quickly to help counter any potential development that might not be in our best interest. If we became significant then we would come on the radar of management which would be beneficial to our cause. This company is going to become very attractive to large organisations with deep pockets that could divide boards and even possibly sway founders (which after many years of dedication and hard work would be totally justified I might add).
I am not in a position technically or time able to facilitate such an undertaking and was hoping the idea might spark enough interest to find a respected driver. I also truly believe that if you aren’t prepared to put up then shut up so that’s what I aim to do. Thanks for your interest.

Reactions: 9 users

butcherano

Regular
Anyone able to record the Nviso webinar this eve on the BRN interoperability results and post?
So long as you register for it, the previous Nviso webinars have had an option to watch later on demand. They actually flick you an email with the link if you don’t attend.

Awesome price action this week and today in particular btw….reminds me of the lead up to the AGM when we had the Arm partnership announced….

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Sellers coming in at $3.50

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

Approx 5% of BrainChip shares were shorted, as of 13 Jul—that’s ~85M shares. And considering many of these were shorted at 85c, that’s >$20M under water.

Is it bad of me to not feel sad for them?

I’m even not concerned if they used borrowed money and leverage.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Maybe I will.....hmmmm, maybe I won't........hmmmm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi HP.
It’s a dead subject now I’d say judging from interest. I thought it would be worthwhile to build and grow a register of retail holders with a direct communication channel that could be mobilised quickly to help counter any potential development that might not be in our best interest. If we became significant then we would come on the radar of management which would be beneficial to our cause. This company is going to become very attractive to large organisations with deep pockets that could divide boards and even possibly sway founders (which after many years of dedication and hard work would be totally justified I might add).
I am not in a position technically or time able to facilitate such an undertaking and was hoping the idea might spark enough interest to find a respected driver. I also truly believe that if you aren’t prepared to put up then shut up so that’s what I aim to do. Thanks for your interest.
It's all good Mate.
For what it is worth I know that management, all the way from PVDM down, is well aware of our 1000 eye's, and that these threads are somewhat monitored both for content and sentiment. :cool:

As far as 'interest' is concerned atm everyone has a case of gold fever and after enduring the last few months of shortee's and manipulators activity's it's understandable.

Not sure where you are but here in Melbourne its a glorious day after a bitingly cold night.
Somewhat of a weather related metaphor of our share price action today.
Enjoy the show.....I am. :love:

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Maybe I will.....hmmmm, maybe I won't........hmmmm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN
Your BRILLIANT TechGirl, thats a YES! In my books, thanks in advance on behalf of the BrainChip team. We all can’t wait to watch it. 🎥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
SP movement is consistent with expectation of what might be in our quarterly, think last quart we got to 1.16 from the low of the 80s. imagine 3 x 1million sign ons...if no sign on indicated then 80c again ?
having said that we are due for another large collaboration with whom? the timelines to what other companies are looking to produce into 2023/4 would not be out of line with us....
mobiles...cars, house, applicances... those other companies need to revenue cash flows too...heaps of employees; so can't sit on new produces forever...
and where are the like of nanose, ....long over due.. always thought in my mind with timelines in the passed 1.5 - 2 years they would be the first to market with a product for us

Reactions: 13 users
flame thrower fire GIF
angry kill me GIF

Shorts

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My two cents is… it’s all about respect. Both from posting German in an English forum, as well as the above comment. Neither attitude helps anyone…

I speak fluent German, Danish and English, so not bothered really, but that’s me. It’s an English speaking forum, so I’d never use any other language.

But hey that’s just me…

Looks like we cracked $1. So it might be naked pretend hot tub celebrations today 🤣😂

1658286014824.png

• Haha

TECH

Regular
Very nice movement Northwards....it isn't due to anyone "in the know" with regards any news flow or 4C leaked information.
Brainchip is just too professional to allow that type of behaviour to infiltrate the company.

So why the rise ?

Shorters caught short ? Partners advertising the brilliance of the Akida environment ? Expectation of a revenue increase in the 4C ?
A controlled P&D ? Pressure mounting as the months continue to tick by ? The penny has more than dropped ?

Your guess is as good as mine....just remember the two parcels that LDA Capital took up, what was the price again, oh that's right, Ken mentioned the figures at the AGM, north of $1.50 wasn't it from memory ?...since then look what's been taking place to the share price, falsely forced southwards in my opinion....Brainchip's wheel is overdue to turn, and turn it shall in the months ahead, the pressure cooker is well and truly
under ever increasing pressure...one big name dropped and the game is well and truely on. :geek:

Enjoy the close all.....Tech x

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users
  • Love
  • Fire

Shadow59

Regular
Very nice movement Northwards....it isn't due to anyone "in the know" with regards any news flow or 4C leaked information.
Brainchip is just too professional to allow that type of behaviour to infiltrate the company.

So why the rise ?

Shorters caught short ? Partners advertising the brilliance of the Akida environment ? Expectation of a revenue increase in the 4C ?
A controlled P&D ? Pressure mounting as the months continue to tick by ? The penny has more than dropped ?

Your guess is as good as mine....just remember the two parcels that LDA Capital took up, what was the price again, oh that's right, Ken mentioned the figures at the AGM, north of $1.50 wasn't it from memory ?...since then look what's been taking place to the share price, falsely forced southwards in my opinion....Brainchip's wheel is overdue to turn, and turn it shall in the months ahead, the pressure cooker is well and truly
under ever increasing pressure...one big name dropped and the game is well and truely on. :geek:

Tech, we've been enjoying the close all day!(y):)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

So why the rise ?

Agreed TECH....JUST ONE NAME DROP and game on !!!! $$$$$$ :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

So why the rise ?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom