Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
food for thought

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Very nice movement Northwards....it isn't due to anyone "in the know" with regards any news flow or 4C leaked information.
Brainchip is just too professional to allow that type of behaviour to infiltrate the company.

So why the rise ?

Shorters caught short ? Partners advertising the brilliance of the Akida environment ? Expectation of a revenue increase in the 4C ?
A controlled P&D ? Pressure mounting as the months continue to tick by ? The penny has more than dropped ?

Your guess is as good as mine....just remember the two parcels that LDA Capital took up, what was the price again, oh that's right, Ken mentioned the figures at the AGM, north of $1.50 wasn't it from memory ?...since then look what's been taking place to the share price, falsely forced southwards in my opinion....Brainchip's wheel is overdue to turn, and turn it shall in the months ahead, the pressure cooker is well and truly
under ever increasing pressure...one big name dropped and the game is well and truely on. :geek:

Enjoy the close all.....Tech x
It’s the whole tech sector rebounding off the bottom....and BRN has a lot of rebounding to do. Most pure tech stocks in the asx300 are rebounding quite hard.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
F

Filobeddo

Hey! Thats our fknnning iceberg ;)

1658287636054.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
Very nice movement Northwards....it isn't due to anyone "in the know" with regards any news flow or 4C leaked information.
Brainchip is just too professional to allow that type of behaviour to infiltrate the company.

So why the rise ?

Shorters caught short ? Partners advertising the brilliance of the Akida environment ? Expectation of a revenue increase in the 4C ?
A controlled P&D ? Pressure mounting as the months continue to tick by ? The penny has more than dropped ?

Your guess is as good as mine....just remember the two parcels that LDA Capital took up, what was the price again, oh that's right, Ken mentioned the figures at the AGM, north of $1.50 wasn't it from memory ?...since then look what's been taking place to the share price, falsely forced southwards in my opinion....Brainchip's wheel is overdue to turn, and turn it shall in the months ahead, the pressure cooker is well and truly
under ever increasing pressure...one big name dropped and the game is well and truely on. :geek:

We are all just patiently waiting for the " FUZZY WUZZY INTERESTINGLY INTUITIVE" poster, too give us his/her thoughts
on the closing price today, .............. "so we know what to expect for tomorrow" ...........:ROFLMAO:...........:cool:

BTW, ................... "IM FEELIN IT"

AKIDA BALLISTA , YEAH BABY

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
20/07/20221:46 pm AESTNotification regarding unquoted securities BRN7

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

So why the rise ?

cjQPLwE.gif

ONE BIG NAME THEN BOOOOOOOOM

RIP SHORTS

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ok no need to panic anybody its just a hand full of Options converted within the Emplee plan.

total = 175,000 + 215,416 = 390,416

silly small amount to do lol.

Yak52 :cool:
Exactly :cool::cool: all good (y)

Reactions: 10 users
ok no need to panic anybody its just a hand full of Options converted within the Emplee plan.

total = 175,000 + 215,416 = 390,416

silly small amount to do lol.

They'll be worth millions in a couple years

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
We all know that Andrej Karpathy, Tesla's head of A.I., announced last week he was leaving the company which is probably not a good sign for Elon. Apparently Karpathy gave no explanation for his sudden departure and said that he had "no concrete plans" for what he will do next.

Maybe we should offer Karpathy the Non-Executive Director position until his plans become more how-you-say, "concrete."

2405ef0a-eecf-4894-aca0-006aa76368bd_text.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Yak52

Regular
Exactly :cool::cool: all good (y)

Yes BienSuerte .........ALL GOOD!

Ok who will own up to being the silly sods who PANICED and hit the SELL button? Anyone game to put their hand up?

Yak52

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
Loved the Sony connection made yesterday especially the job ads makes the dot a bit more relevant

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

mrgds

Regular
We all know that Andrej Karpathy, Tesla's head of A.I., announced last week he was leaving the company which is probably not a good sign for Elon. Apparently Karpathy gave no explanation for his sudden departure and said that he had "no concrete plans" for what he will do next.

Maybe we should offer Karpathy the Non-Executive Director position until his plans become more how-you-say, "concrete."

View attachment 11925
i too wondered about why Mr. AI . Andrea decided to leave TESLA,
You would think if they were close to perfecting FSD, he would like to be around for that.

Maybe thru MercedesBenz, Andrea has discovered a "sweet spot" for FSD, .............. "cough, cough, cough, ....... brn ."

AI Andrea may be privvy to "THE NEXT REVOLUTION IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE" ...............:cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Yak52

Regular
Yes BienSuerte .........ALL GOOD!

Ok who will own up to being the silly sods who PANICED and hit the SELL button? Anyone game to put their hand up?

Yak52

Hmm! AM I WRONG BUT...........................didn't we have something "similar" happen before when they chucked out some "options to convert" (small number) and THEN we had an Announcement after wards later that day or next? :rolleyes:

Acts like a "hand brake" to temporarily slow down the climbing SP . Feels familair somehow.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
We are all just patiently waiting for the " FUZZY WUZZY INTERESTINGLY INTUITIVE" poster, too give us his/her thoughts
on the closing price today, .............. "so we know what to expect for tomorrow" ...........:ROFLMAO:...........:cool:

BTW, ................... "IM FEELIN IT"

AKIDA BALLISTA , YEAH BABY
Afternoon Mrgds,

I have run my beady eye over a few things & utilizing the highly calibrated peice of twine......

$1.215 AU. By 5:57pm today.

Not Financial Advice.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
very Nice 💪💪💪✅

Attachments

• EC04ACA0-7018-42BC-A1A9-8DF5D0B449FC.jpeg
    EC04ACA0-7018-42BC-A1A9-8DF5D0B449FC.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 201