BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
🩳 be like...

spicy.gif

elmo-fire.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Approx 5% of BrainChip shares were shorted, as of 13 Jul—that’s ~85M shares. And considering many of these were shorted at 85c, that’s >$20M under water.

Is it bad of me to not feel sad for them?

I’m even not concerned if they used borrowed money and leverage.
I'm more than happy for shorters who try and manipulate social media with unfounded crap and post incessantly with more useless crap to be sent to the poor house But for a shorter who thinks price has run too high and expects a price drop to occur and obviously without the stupid downramping we see occur not so much.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Sell side is growing.

Remember, don’t give your shares away, make the bastards beg for them.

And then still don’t sell!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
F

Filobeddo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Great point @Moonshot, BrainChip has one-shot/on chip learning which Synsense doesn't. And I love how the research paper by Dmitry Ivanov describes the following:

The first generation chip supports operations with convolutional and fully connected networks, with the prospect to add support of LSTM, transformers, capsulenetworks, recurrent and cortical neural networks.

If you thought AKIDA 1000 was incredible (as well all do), then how mind-blowing is it to consider what the future iterations/generations of AKIDA will be capable of doing! And to think the AKIDA 2000 simulation is working already and has even possibly been handed over to engineering, well...it makes me want to grab my leprechaun boots out of the closet and do a little jig.

AKIDA BALLISTA - UBIQUITOUS - MAGIC SAUCE - UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE - GAME CHANGER - KRYPTONITE - 10 x BIGGER THAN MICROSOFT - 11 X BIGGER THAN BEN HUR - DE FACTO STANDARD - SUPERCHIP ON STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!! 🍾🤩🥳

You forgot BLAZINGLY FAST from NVISO yesterday.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

You forgot BLAZINGLY FAST from NVISO yesterday.

Hi @Pappagallo, yes, of course! It was remiss of me to forget this.🥴I have just edited my previous response to include this information! (y)

AKIDA BALLISTA - UBIQUITOUS - MAGIC SAUCE - BLAZINGLY FAST - UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE - GAME CHANGER - KRYPTONITE - 10 x BIGGER THAN MICROSOFT - 11 X BIGGER THAN BEN HUR - DE FACTO STANDARD - SUPERCHIP ON STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!! 🍾🤩🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
Keep buying not financial advice just advice from me to me

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Why are they trying to hold 1.10 it’s not worth it 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Just can’t wait too hear what brilliant analysis they’ve got to share

Let me guess…… oh that’s right..

We told you so!
I didn't even open the articles I refuse to give that wankerisim of a website any clicks

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

I'm holding a Garage Sale so I can get more $$$ to spend on BRN shares.

PS: I can't actually use my garage because Ricardo from Gumtree still hasn't picked up the dining table yet. 🤬

42cfc38f707349a039b6401fb8fd57d2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
F

Filobeddo

I'm holding a Garage Sale I can get more $$$ to spend on BRN shares.

PS: I can't actually use my garage because Ricardo from Gumtree still hasn't picked up the dining table yet. 🤬

View attachment 11908

Just don’t sell the hot tub 😉

Might as well get rid of some clothes though 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

mrgds

Regular
I'm holding a Garage Sale I can get more $$$ to spend on BRN shares.

View attachment 11908
Mmmm, ........... "boyfriend in the garage sale" i see, ...........:cool:
No wonder your "PUMPING THE HOT TUB PARTY" ..................:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Mega Chips just twittered 2 hours ago. Lets get the ball ⚽️ rolling. Helping out companies to implement edge AI…

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 98 users

ndefries

Regular
My Brother now has 50000 BRN shares in his Super account at 95 cents. He may get another 25000, if markets cause a drop in price.

While not a huge holding, it's substantial in my opinion, especially considering, they will be locked away for at least 3 to 5 years, possibly longer.

My not financial advice to anyone, is to use this feature of your Super fund, if it is available.
It only takes a few mouse clicks, to set it up.
Brainchip shares, are still dirt cheap, on these time frames (all going to plan).

He complained to me, a bit over a week ago, that his Super had only gone up 3k in a year.
I said to him..
"Yeah you know what they're doing with your Super don't you?"
He said..
"Yeah, they're trying to do the same thing you're doing!"

I told him his Super would have been worth a lot more at the beginning of the year.

Take a bit of control of the future, of your friends and family.

Again not financial advice and I say all this with the motive of knowing, the more BRN shares locked away, the better for all.

Except maybe shorters and those institutions, that want cheap brainchip shares, for their own purposes 😛
He must be happy he got in just in time!

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
HAPPY DAYS :) $$$$$$ :)

Last Price (AUD)$1.120

Today's Change Up $0.130 (13.13%)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
gif-ya-iz-rich-u-jelliez.gif
Just back from my work. What's going on???!?!?!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom