BRN Discussion Ongoing

Good points which I mostly agree with, but fwiw boards need a mix of strengths, including high-end super dooper premium legal expertise
I think FF will repeat he is not high end legal. He fell into the profession. But even so sounded like he did pretty well, but not high end.

Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
1658103188474.png

FggC.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

mrgds

Regular
Morning @Esq.111
Well, you were only a "trading day early" with your 5-7cent rise in s/p,
Good call, we"ll see if it holds, but im sure the "warm & fuzzy feeling" is still with you.
Im feelin it, ................:cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I think the suggestion of FF joining the board is rediculous. Fact Finder himself would agree. To sit on a board of any ASX 200 company you would need to bring something special to the seat.
Whilst many of you will say he is special, I agree. I agree he bought a special gift of interpretation to these threads. But not special to the degree of sitting high on Brainchips steering committee.

On the topic of his disappearance, he has chucked a hissy fit before. (Not intended to offend) I don’t believe that he has nothing more to offer as Brainchip keeps delivering possible connections and he was very good at keeping us grounded on some that did or did not fit.

I also don’t buy that it became too hard to respond to some that did not want to listen/learn, especially in the confines of a relative safe zone of TSEx.

Maybe he just has too much on personally and needed a break. Maybe something else is afoot with his close connection to BRN. Who knows. Not knocking him. I’m just a little confused. Good to see his alter ego blind Freddy make an appearance.

Today is shaping to be a good week for BRN sp.

Ps. I don’t he’d need the free shares going by his disclosure of large holding.

I don't think 'chucked a hissy fit' is either accurate, relevant or appropriate.
I would certainly vote for Fact Finder to become a member of the board if such a position were offered him and/or if that was something he wished. He has demonstrated all the gravitas and other attributes and qualities I wish to see represented on our board not least of which is his forthrightness, ethical impeccability and he is a great distiller of information and a wonderful communicator.
Anyway, enough from me, and I suggest enough supposition regarding his reasons for pulling back from here.
Below is a reprint of his last post as a refresher on the subject.

July 9, 2022.
"This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA"

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Violin1

Regular
@Violin1 this is for you. Nothing to do with Brainchip but amazing news that Australia’s own Cam Smith won the 150th British Open at St Andrew’s by 2 shots! So proud.
View attachment 11661
Thanks @Dhm and @TECH - how good was he with the putter today. Thought he'd lost it with a few that slide past yesterday. Good up this morning and watched the replay and avoided all news, social media etc until I saw the end. Soooooo good.
Sorry to use this thread everyone - but it sort of is like Brainchip when you think about it! BRN just twelve months behind, lol.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Dijon101

Regular
At this point you either believe or you dont.
There is enough information out there that you can make your own conclusions.

Trusted by:​

mega_chips.png

Renesas.png

NASA.png

Valeo.png

mercedes.png

I dare say these guys have a more indepth understanding of Brainchip and Akida than most people here.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users
I remember there was a post with all the current partnerships for BRN here about 2 weeks ago. Is there a tab or easy way to find this?

Reactions: 1 users

Worker122

Regular
I think the suggestion of FF joining the board is rediculous. Fact Finder himself would agree. To sit on a board of any ASX 200 company you would need to bring something special to the seat.
Whilst many of you will say he is special, I agree. I agree he bought a special gift of interpretation to these threads. But not special to the degree of sitting high on Brainchips steering committee.

On the topic of his disappearance, he has chucked a hissy fit before. (Not intended to offend) I don’t believe that he has nothing more to offer as Brainchip keeps delivering possible connections and he was very good at keeping us grounded on some that did or did not fit.

I also don’t buy that it became too hard to respond to some that did not want to listen/learn, especially in the confines of a relative safe zone of TSEx.

Maybe he just has too much on personally and needed a break. Maybe something else is afoot with his close connection to BRN. Who knows. Not knocking him. I’m just a little confused. Good to see his alter ego blind Freddy make an appearance.

Today is shaping to be a good week for BRN sp.

Ps. I don’t he’d need the free shares going by his disclosure of large holding.
I’m taking FF post on face value, he didn’t reveal much, so it is what it is. Hope he is in good health. His input has been invaluable.
If I had to try to interpret any hidden meaning I would say that maybe in his role as conduit to the Company he became privy or part of something sensitive and was unable to pass it on. This I don’t think would sit well with him ( in regards to his relationship with TSE members), and felt it prudent and time to take a break.
Anyhow I didn’t feel there was anything bad about to happen, in fact looking forward to meeting him at the AGM.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
F

Filobeddo

These extra board seat(s) intrigue me, unless I’ve overlooked, this topic doesn’t appear to be minuted in the May AGM.

Would’ve expected it to be

Has anyone seen any written record of the additional BRN board seat(s) mentioned at the May AGM. If so would you mind posting

Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

Anyhow I didn’t feel there was anything bad about to happen, in fact looking forward to meeting him at the AGM.

I’m looking forward to meeting him along with the rest of the brainchip crew lol

Reactions: 10 users
F

Filobeddo

Reactions: 6 users

charmander

Regular

mega_chips.png

Renesas.png

NASA.png

Valeo.png

mercedes.png

I dare say these guys have a more indepth understanding of Brainchip and Akida than most people here.
I'm playing a bit of catch up so apologies if I have missed something and this is a dumb question - has this graphic come from Brainchip's website?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

mega_chips.png

Renesas.png

NASA.png

Valeo.png

mercedes.png

Is Valeo's inclusion on the trusted partner page of the BRN website new? I don't recall seeing it previously, though to be fair I do not frequent the website on a regular basis. Of course we were aware of the Valeo - Brainchip agreement as announced back in 2020. But this to me provides absolute validation that it has well and truly moved beyond testing and development and has now been formally cemented as being incorporated within their products and systems. How many, time will tell. But there sure is some massive potential. Exciting times ahead!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'm playing a bit of catch up so apologies if I have missed something and this is a dumb question - has this graphic come from Brainchip's website?
Yes.... and you could try looking at the website?
Opening page towards the bottom :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

gex

Regular
"Most customers cannot be identified due to Non-Disclosure Agreements."

I did a little wee

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

charmander

Regular
  • Fire