BRN Discussion Ongoing

Perhaps

Regular
@Perhaps

I've been trying to keep my research organised:

Just forwarded it to the patents thread. As the morning shift arrives I'm goin' to retire now.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dhm

Regular
Super is complex so read a couple of books and lots of articles on it before acting. As others have/will post you can start a SMSF or choose a fund that allows direct investment to gather BRN shares. You have to wait until your preservation age to access but you could sell them before that date, sit on the cash in the fund for certainty and borrow to live if you retire early. Not ideal and not advice - but depends how desperate you are to stop working and relies on BRN booming and then you being prepared to turn it into cash (which I'd find difficult when it finally accelerates).
Not advice not advice nah nah not advice. Best fortunes to you.
@Violin1 this is for you. Nothing to do with Brainchip but amazing news that Australia’s own Cam Smith won the 150th British Open at St Andrew’s by 2 shots! So proud.
A996807F-A200-402C-B906-488A1ED5E745.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
We need Qualcomm, let's go 🤗
phones phones phones 🔥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
This link gave me a nice journey through spiking neural network related US patents. All well known names there, Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, Samsung, Arm, Tata. Of course complete absence of Nvidia.
But the most important thing , there are Brainchip assigned patents or applications and some directly to PvdM (and sometimes additional names). So apart from the 8 known Brainchip US patents there are 6 more patent applications up to Peter and friends. Here's the list of Brainchip-free patent applications so far:

And here the ones assigned to Brainchip:

This needs a deeper look by technicians how this all works. Maybe this is Peter's safety belt.
These seem to tie in with Prophosee and Sony's Event based camera sensors

• Fire
This link gave me a nice journey through spiking neural network related US patents. All well known names there, Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, Samsung, Arm, Tata. Of course complete absence of Nvidia.
But the most important thing , there are Brainchip assigned patents or applications and some directly to PvdM (and sometimes additional names). So apart from the 8 known Brainchip US patents there are 6 more patent applications up to Peter and friends. Here's the list of Brainchip-free patent applications so far:

This needs a deeper look by technicians how this all works. Maybe this is Peter's safety belt.
Yes I just came back from my journey. Thought I was going to turn into a cast member from gilligans island :p over 3 hour tour in a sea of patents.
very interested in a couple of patents Mouna Elkhatib is involved in who has a few patents with pete.
I'm wondering if any of these will ever get assigned to brainchip one day.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

stuart888

Regular
Seems like one of the big advantages of the Brainchip IP model is they let the partners like Mercedes spend all the money on marketing. Mercedes commercials are on all the time, during not only the golf, but lots of adult focused content. I can only imagine they are going to keep a strong marketing focus in 2023, 2024 etc.

Having the partners tell the story seems like a winner. Tesla I believe spends no or near zero money on commercials. Our partners have the fat wallets for the commercials, which is great for Brainchip. The Nvisio video is nuts in value too.

https://www.youtube.com/mercedesbenztv/videos

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Seems like one of the big advantages of the Brainchip IP model is they let the partners like Mercedes spend all the money on marketing. Mercedes commercials are on all the time, during not only the golf, but lots of adult focused content. I can only imagine they are going to keep a strong marketing focus in 2023, 2024 etc.

Having the partners tell the story seems like a winner. Tesla I believe spends no or near zero money on commercials. Our partners have the fat wallets for the commercials, which is great for Brainchip. The Nvisio video is nuts in value too.

https://www.youtube.com/mercedesbenztv/videos

Morning Chippers,

Just watching the Morning news , CBS MORNINGS, American news channel.

Last week Bill Gates transfers $20,000,000,000.00USD of his private wealth to his philanthropic fund The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

So I'd imagine Nanose should be good for funds as The Bill & Melinda foundation are donors / sponsors .

😃.

Time will tell.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

stuart888

Regular
Baseball Example:

- Forming the team (PVDM, JAST, etc.)
- Time to start practicing on the field (Early Access Program, Nasa, others etc.)
- Pregame warmups (Commercial board puts Akida on Silicon)
- First Inning (MegaChips, Renesas, Mercedes, all the NDAs, and a huge list of building partnerships/eco-system formation)
- Second Inning (That is next!)

The flow of good news is growing and building steam. So many big companies talk about us now, and have info on their website's about Brainchip. The focus on TinyML sensor smarts on the edge, with cloud for periodic meta data only is impressive. Everyone wants in this game. Go Spike Go!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Pmel

Regular
Someone posted over in Facebook. I dont know if there is any link it could be from a forum as well.

Dyor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220718-065147_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718-065147_Chrome.jpg
    683.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20220718-065154_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718-065154_Chrome.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users
Someone posted over in Facebook. I dont know if there is any link it could be from a forum as well.

Dyor.

so they are pamping their holdings
"

conflict of interest​

In accordance with Section 85 WpHG, we would like to point out that Apaton Finance GmbH and partners, authors or employees of Apaton Finance GmbH (hereinafter "relevant persons") currently hold or hold shares or other financial instruments in the companies mentioned and speculate on their price developments. You intend to sell or buy shares or other financial instruments of the company (hereinafter referred to as "transaction"). Transactions can affect the price of the company's shares or other financial instruments.
In this respect, there is a concrete conflict of interest in reporting on the companies.

Apaton Finance GmbH is also active in paid contractual relationships within the scope of the preparation and publication of reports.
For this reason, too, there is a specific conflict of interest.
The above information on existing conflicts of interest applies to all types and forms of publication that Apaton Finance GmbH uses for publications on companies."

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

mcm

Regular
so they are pamping their holdings
"

conflict of interest​

In accordance with Section 85 WpHG, we would like to point out that Apaton Finance GmbH and partners, authors or employees of Apaton Finance GmbH (hereinafter "relevant persons") currently hold or hold shares or other financial instruments in the companies mentioned and speculate on their price developments. You intend to sell or buy shares or other financial instruments of the company (hereinafter referred to as "transaction"). Transactions can affect the price of the company's shares or other financial instruments.
In this respect, there is a concrete conflict of interest in reporting on the companies.

Apaton Finance GmbH is also active in paid contractual relationships within the scope of the preparation and publication of reports.
For this reason, too, there is a specific conflict of interest.
The above information on existing conflicts of interest applies to all types and forms of publication that Apaton Finance GmbH uses for publications on companies."

Dyor.

Hmmm … interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Lex555

Regular
Maybe factfinder is soon to be a member of the board lol

He’d be a solid addition. More of a question would he want to, but if there’s a couple 100,000 shares on offer then maybe it’s a yes.
*pure speculation 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20

In the US, only the inventor can file a patent application - it's a constitutional thing.
The application can then be assigned to a company.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Mccabe84

Regular
In recent emails to a few share holders from Tony, he's indirectly acknowledged Citicorp involvement.

Rule no 1 in share market is NEVER trust anyone else.

Always take the information you're presented with a grain of salt, you'll have 4C and latest info on shareholders this month, so I'm waiting until then to see what's going on.

If they don't disclose it, I'll be going to Melbourne office myself to see.
By any chance do you have a link to where the Melbourne office is and is there any requirements to seeing the top 20 share holders ?

Reactions: 3 users

TECH

Regular
Yep. Spot on. I confirmed with Tony Dawe.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I was totally unaware of that fact, having not read every single post over the last few months.
Everyone whom liked my post yesterday can now remove all the likes, loves, on fires etc.

I would assume that the AGM minutes reflect what has been said, if not, the company should consider posting for the record.

Carry on as you were....Tech 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
He’d be a solid addition. More of a question would he want to, but if there’s a couple 100,000 shares on offer then maybe it’s a yes.
*pure speculation 😋
I think the suggestion of FF joining the board is rediculous. Fact Finder himself would agree. To sit on a board of any ASX 200 company you would need to bring something special to the seat.
Whilst many of you will say he is special, I agree. I agree he bought a special gift of interpretation to these threads. But not special to the degree of sitting high on Brainchips steering committee.

On the topic of his disappearance, he has chucked a hissy fit before. (Not intended to offend) I don’t believe that he has nothing more to offer as Brainchip keeps delivering possible connections and he was very good at keeping us grounded on some that did or did not fit.

I also don’t buy that it became too hard to respond to some that did not want to listen/learn, especially in the confines of a relative safe zone of TSEx.

Maybe he just has too much on personally and needed a break. Maybe something else is afoot with his close connection to BRN. Who knows. Not knocking him. I’m just a little confused. Good to see his alter ego blind Freddy make an appearance.

Today is shaping to be a good week for BRN sp.

Ps. I don’t he’d need the free shares going by his disclosure of large holding.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
By any chance do you have a link to where the Melbourne office is and is there any requirements to seeing the top 20 share holders ?
Good Morning Mccabe84,

Susan Kennedy,
Client Services Associate,
Boardroom Pty Ltd,
Level 12,
225 George St,
Sydney,
NSW 2000,
D: +61 2 9290 9609
F: +61 2 9279 0664.

Susan helped me with my share registry queries.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire

Mccabe84

Regular
You'll have to contact them and ask for appointment.
Thanks, it’s about 2km away from where I am. Depending how night shift goes I might be able to call in

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Lex555

Regular
I think the suggestion of FF joining the board is rediculous. Fact Finder himself would agree. To sit on a board of any ASX 200 company you would need to bring something special to the seat.
Whilst many of you will say he is special, I agree. I agree he bought a special gift of interpretation to these threads. But not special to the degree of sitting high on Brainchips steering committee.

On the topic of his disappearance, he has chucked a hissy fit before. (Not intended to offend) I don’t believe that he has nothing more to offer as Brainchip keeps delivering possible connections and he was very good at keeping us grounded on some that did or did not fit.

I also don’t buy that it became too hard to respond to some that did not want to listen/learn, especially in the confines of a relative safe zone of TSEx.

Maybe he just has too much on personally and needed a break. Maybe something else is afoot with his close connection to BRN. Who knows. Not knocking him. I’m just a little confused. Good to see his alter ego blind Freddy make an appearance.

Today is shaping to be a good week for BRN sp.

Ps. I don’t he’d need the free shares going by his disclosure of large holding.
Good points which I mostly agree with, but fwiw boards need a mix of strengths, including high-end super dooper premium legal expertise

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom