• 64CC19EE-D48A-4A2B-8391-467F58FA50FC.jpeg
    64CC19EE-D48A-4A2B-8391-467F58FA50FC.jpeg
    690.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20

“Taiwan edge AI company Gorilla Technology IPO surges 123% on first day of Nasdaq trading”​

Now wait until we get on to the Nasdaq, the exposure by the time we get on there with Mercedes nasa Valeo Renesas MegaChip moschip ARM and others who reveal themselves by the time we get there will be huge, I see a scramble to buy Brainchip shares.
So this company is worth, about $250M based on the 8.9% for $11.6 M pre-IPO.

Their technology looks to be at about BrainChip Studio standard - facial recognition, multi-channel video, ...

I didn't find any reference to neural networks.

I think "edge" is the new "dot com".

US2019114470A1 Method and System for Face Recognition Based on Online Learning

Priorities: TW106135640A·2017-10-18

1657971542386.png

A method for face recognition based on online learning by calculating a similarity between each of the face images captured in a specific environment and a target face image so as to form a distribution of the similarities of the face images with respect to the target face image, wherein a similarity threshold with respect to the first target face image is determined according to a predefined rule and the distribution of the similarities, wherein the similarity threshold is used for subsequent selection of a face image captured in the specific environment and having a similarity greater than said similarity threshold with respect to the target face image.

There is no description of the insides of "image recognition module 504".

US2021142481A1 Method and System of Evaluating the Valid Analysis Region of a Specific Scene

1657971386790.png

A method and system of evaluating a valid analysis region of a specific scene, wherein the method and system performs image analyses on continuous images/frames of a specific scene to obtain detectable object or event information therein, so as to generate a closed valid analysis region to reduce the overall data and loading of image analyses during actual monitoring, processing and analyzing of the specific scene.

"Valid analysis region" ~ bounding box.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Pappagallo

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
Beautiful and well spotted Laden

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

uiux

Regular
As I'm sure ISL is an IP customer under confidentiality agreement, here the latest keynote on progression of radar technology, enjoy. Not just another speculation, substance:

View attachment 11582 View attachment 11591 View attachment 11592

@Perhaps, might be worth putting in this thread:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Quatrojos

Regular

Perhaps

Regular
Great find (y)
Was there a video presentation of this?
No presentation video found, but this interview is around the same time, had no time to give it a listen yet:

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Quatrojos

Regular
As I'm sure ISL is an IP customer under confidentiality agreement, here the latest keynote on progression of radar technology, enjoy. Not just another speculation, substance:

Thanks heaps @Perhaps.

BRN would be right to advertise this development...

Reactions: 8 users

Perhaps

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Rodney

Regular
Is it time for the "1000 eyes" to shine?
Like a few here, I am an inaugural BRN shareholder having been lucky enough to have been involved in the original float from AZK back in September 2015. Back then PVDM spoke to us at a meeting in Perth and outlined a dream evolved from personal brilliance and an amazing journey began. It hasn't been easy as any new business can attest to, let alone one that is attempting to "change the world". I have experienced all the emotions, exasperation's, highs, lows, sleepless nights, joys many times more than most people here on TSE. Looking back now I can see there was never any change for Peter and his team. They stuck vehemently to their mission while the market and financial world hammered at the BRN exterior causing the mayhem that we now and will continue to see in our chart. For sure there was some change of direction along the way through experience and necessity and it has led us to the business model and extremely competent leadership group we have today, but the outcome was always inevitable.

This is my first significant post as I believe it is everyone's right to be involved as little or as much on a forum as they see fit. They can use it for honorable or dishonorable means, for research, for sympathy or support, for bragging, for anything that floats their boat and shouldn't be admonished for doing so. It is our own responsibility to choose to take or not whatever happens here and make our own decisions accordingly. If you buy, sell or hold its on you and you alone. I believe FF has chosen to stand back because the pressure that has been brought on him by some members of this forum has become too much. He is not god; but he, along with a few important others that I wont name although we all know who they are, have been very valuable members here for all our benefit to which I for one am also eternally grateful. These generous people have helped me keep the faith over the last few years and I wholeheartedly thank them for that.

I believe now that our journey to success is upon us and that it is time for us to change direction accordingly. The many that have their eyes open know that Akida is here, is about to become ubiquitous and as the lucky shareholders that have fallen upon this unicorn, we will benefit greatly in the months/years ahead. My one and only fear is that we will give up ownership to those that have the means to take it from us. It would no doubt still be a profitable exercise for all but I believe it is not fitting for Peter, Anil and this great company. They brought this idea to life in Perth away from the Venture Capitalist sharks and handed it to the many small retail shareholders that own it to this point and that is the most amazing part of this remarkable story. So now do we sit, speculate and wait for the inevitable takeover or, as a group, do what we can to ensure that as owners we are ready for the fight?

After the Citicorp banter I had an idea that is probably not new. What would happen if we organised ourselves, created our own "1000 Open Eyes" entity and applied for Substantial Shareholder status? I for one could possibly muster close to 10 million shares from our own holdings and those of our family and friends that have joined over the years, and would hazard a guess that together we could easily surpass Citicorp and maybe even become the largest shareholder. And then the pipe dreams began. What if we had our own Off Market Transfer system where members bought shares from those wishing to sell and hence were able to maintain and even grow our status while keeping them away from the shorting infidel? What if we were substantial enough to command a seat on the BOD (I know who I'd vote for)? What if we became so significant that we were able to have a say in the terms of a potential T/O? What if the the value of our holdings became several times more than any early successful T/O offer with dividends attached to boot because we got of our backsides and did something about it?

I'm a long way from the smartest guy here and certainly not savvy enough to know if this is even possible. That guy is sitting on the bench. What I am wondering is whether it is an interesting enough idea to warrant a discussion?

Rodney

Regular
Is it time for the "1000 eyes" to shine?
Like a few here, I am an inaugural BRN shareholder having been lucky enough to have been involved in the original float from AZK back in September 2015. Back then PVDM spoke to us at a meeting in Perth and outlined a dream evolved from personal brilliance and an amazing journey began. It hasn't been easy as any new business can attest to, let alone one that is attempting to "change the world". I have experienced all the emotions, exasperation's, highs, lows, sleepless nights, joys many times more than most people here on TSE. Looking back now I can see there was never any change for Peter and his team. They stuck vehemently to their mission while the market and financial world hammered at the BRN exterior causing the mayhem that we now and will continue to see in our chart. For sure there was some change of direction along the way through experience and necessity and it has led us to the business model and extremely competent leadership group we have today, but the outcome was always inevitable.

This is my first significant post as I believe it is everyone's right to be involved as little or as much on a forum as they see fit. They can use it for honorable or dishonorable means, for research, for sympathy or support, for bragging, for anything that floats their boat and shouldn't be admonished for doing so. It is our own responsibility to choose to take or not whatever happens here and make our own decisions accordingly. If you buy, sell or hold its on you and you alone. I believe FF has chosen to stand back because the pressure that has been brought on him by some members of this forum has become too much. He is not god; but he, along with a few important others that I wont name although we all know who they are, have been very valuable members here for all our benefit to which I for one am also eternally grateful. These generous people have helped me keep the faith over the last few years and I wholeheartedly thank them for that.

I believe now that our journey to success is upon us and that it is time for us to change direction accordingly. The many that have their eyes open know that Akida is here, is about to become ubiquitous and as the lucky shareholders that have fallen upon this unicorn, we will benefit greatly in the months/years ahead. My one and only fear is that we will give up ownership to those that have the means to take it from us. It would no doubt still be a profitable exercise for all but I believe it is not fitting for Peter, Anil and this great company. They brought this idea to life in Perth away from the Venture Capitalist sharks and handed it to the many small retail shareholders that own it to this point and that is the most amazing part of this remarkable story. So now do we sit, speculate and wait for the inevitable takeover or, as a group, do what we can to ensure that as owners we are ready for the fight?

After the Citicorp banter I had an idea that is probably not new. What would happen if we organised ourselves, created our own "1000 Open Eyes" entity and applied for Substantial Shareholder status? I for one could possibly muster close to 10 million shares from our own holdings and those of our family and friends that have joined over the years, and would hazard a guess that together we could easily surpass Citicorp and maybe even become the largest shareholder. And then the pipe dreams began. What if we had our own Off Market Transfer system where members bought shares from those wishing to sell and hence were able to maintain and even grow our status while keeping them away from the shorting infidel? What if we were substantial enough to command a seat on the BOD (I know who I'd vote for)? What if we became so significant that we were able to have a say in the terms of a potential T/O? What if the the value of our holdings became several times more than any early successful T/O offer with dividends attached to boot because we got of our backsides and did something about it?

I'm a long way from the smartest guy here and certainly not savvy enough to know if this is even possible. That guy is sitting on the bench. What I am wondering is whether it is an interesting enough idea to warrant a discussion?
I have thought of something similar but more along the line of having 1000 plus investors putting up say 10 grand each into an entity for the sole purpose of burning the shorts. The entity could trade and grow the holdings at the same time put the shorts under pressure. I do like your idea better.

Reactions: 5 users

stockduck

Regular
This is bordering on the most ridiculous idea yet. Can you imagine the mess this would create, you can already see the fearful panic that sets in the minute someone suggests takeover, or the price drops. Imagine having thousands of crazy emotional shareholders tied up in a group, some go left some go right some don’t know where to go. The first half of your post was exceptional, we are absolutely on the verge on exploding and congrats on getting in so early but just no on a group trust. Citicorp is not a threat, they’re a financial institution, what are they going to do with possibly the most advanced technology company yet. They just want to make money by backing a winner, like the rest of us.
Anyone who describes this idea as ridiculous either has other interests or has no idea how the richest (investor-) families in the world are positioned on the stock exchange or in private investments. Pursuing other interests is legitimate to me, but no reason to dismiss the idea as ridiculous. This technology must never be taken into the hands of exclusively dictatorial or one-sided interests. That's what I think it's about. The decision to grant an IP license must always be based on democratic and liberal values and actions as well as a follow-up assessment.
Even if the human common good only seems to be fulfilled in a broader sense with new technological developments.

Just my personal non-professional opinion
However, I can understand other reactions to this idea and do not want to discredit them.
Sorry, I am no english nativ speaker

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

stockduck

Regular
Hi 4jct. :p
Thanks for floating the idea and it doesn't hurt to sometimes think outside the box. :D
I guess for me, I'm struggling to see quite what benefit I'd get out of contributing shares to such a scheme beyond extra expense and further layers of bureaucracy.
The main reason I invest directly rather than through ETF's or other such mechanisms is because I want the autonomy to buy and sell in an instant, without having to justify or explain my decisions to any third party, and I also think it is the fairest system that has the proportional voting rights allocated according to the size of my individual holding.
Any sort of secondary market would be expensive to set up and administer, especially if it was to have the degree of transparency that would be required by most of us here.
As far as blocking a hostile take over of our company I think it would be an unwieldy mechanism that could probably be more easily corrupted by a malevolent entity than the existing structure.
But thats just my view.
Great to have you contributing and good to have disparate viewpoints here.
GLTAH
Your objections are also understandable. You should already be independent in the sale or purchase of the shares up to a key date of the majority holding decisions.

Reactions: 2 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
In 3 years time it will be $65.
Or $11.50 assuming the same growth rate. That’s probably achievable too!

But I’ll be happy for your estimate to be right.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
So this company is worth, about $250M based on the 8.9% for $11.6 M pre-IPO.

Their technology looks to be at about BrainChip Studio standard - facial recognition, multi-channel video, ...

I didn't find any reference to neural networks.

I think "edge" is the new "dot com".

US2019114470A1 Method and System for Face Recognition Based on Online Learning

Priorities: TW106135640A·2017-10-18

View attachment 11586
A method for face recognition based on online learning by calculating a similarity between each of the face images captured in a specific environment and a target face image so as to form a distribution of the similarities of the face images with respect to the target face image, wherein a similarity threshold with respect to the first target face image is determined according to a predefined rule and the distribution of the similarities, wherein the similarity threshold is used for subsequent selection of a face image captured in the specific environment and having a similarity greater than said similarity threshold with respect to the target face image.

There is no description of the insides of "image recognition module 504".

US2021142481A1 Method and System of Evaluating the Valid Analysis Region of a Specific Scene

View attachment 11585

A method and system of evaluating a valid analysis region of a specific scene, wherein the method and system performs image analyses on continuous images/frames of a specific scene to obtain detectable object or event information therein, so as to generate a closed valid analysis region to reduce the overall data and loading of image analyses during actual monitoring, processing and analyzing of the specific scene.

"Valid analysis region" ~ bounding box.
Absolutely @Diogenese, with no specific reference to neural networks, let alone SNN, and the fact that this system is “online” (I read that as requiring an internet connection), I don’t see this as much different to the many facial recognition systems that are already out there. I remember one testing my identity against my passport more than 8 years ago.

I think the company has done some interesting (albeit quite misleading) marketing to throw the word “Edge” into the equation, and the market response has shown just how anticipatory/jumpy investors are for anything related to the edge.

It seems the only “learning” involved is to learn the same face in a slightly different situation (lighting/angle/ background etc). Not quite the one-shot learning Akida can achieve!

I can’t wait to see what happens when Akida blows them away with what the edge really is. Low power, high performance, immediate response, completely self contained devices with on-device learning and inference, specifically with no need for an internet connection to perform their task.

Akida is already so far beyond what everyone else is calling “The edge” that it is laughable.

”The edge” truly is the next “dot com”. What an appropriate, and very exciting, analogy.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

Don't forget that it could be just one project with Vorago.. maybe there are some others, that still running.

At least only Brainchip can give us confirmation. Still waiting for the answer..

And i try to get more information from those two guys too.

As far as I’ve read, vorago only hardened the Akida chip, but vorago are also hardening other hardware products that the chip could be implemented in.

Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
Hi,
i was all the years only a silent reader. Thanks for your work guys. After the mail, some of you wanted a confirmation. So i'll try.

At first i'm an retail investor like you and on board for around three years.

The mail is true, i'm on vacation now and had some time. So i decided to get out some mails to all partners and adresses that were mentioned in the last years. I just made up a little story that i'm interested in AI and didnt pointed to Brainchip exactly. You can see it in the attachments. My first mail was always the same...

I got an answer from Carlquist Vorago. Referring to this project:

And i got an answer from Lee Wooldridge Tensor, refering to this project:

As you can see i changed something at the mailadress. So its my originally mail account. I just dont want to spread my name and private mail around the world. I hope you understand that.
I had some good talks with Chapman in the past on messenger. My facebook Account is Jan Neddel. Maybe he can confirm that.

I wrote instantly to the Brainchip support and i hope for an answer. I'll let you know.

As you guys already said, Vorago could be the one EAP that was lost. NASA should be fine... The mail from Wooldridge wasnt concrete, but this answer to this special topic.... For me its clear that he is talking about AI in generell but also about Brainchip. (The subject of the mail, is the same like in the sbir-nasa link)

We always have to see both sides of the medal. It helps us to get further. Thats all i can do for now.

Keep up the great work, but open your minds on both sides. ;)
Thank you for joining us. We always talk about the 1000 eyes and this is just a symbol. Now we are a couple more. I asked if you would like to join us. You did and I think that is good!

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

stuart888

Regular
I wanted to make sure 1000 eyes sleuths are aware of Youtube Date filtering, so you just get the newest stuff. I like to use Upload date, of one month. To use it on a tablet or phone, you have to click to Desktop mode.

Then I realized I would be sending over my browser's favorite list. Wow, the Brainchip thestockexchange is 5th. First is Google, then Maps, Radar rain, Traffic of course, then the fabulous 1000 eyes Brainchip forum!

1658003460338.png

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom