BRN Discussion Ongoing

Here's the Kablammo from the other day for those that missed it.

@BaconLover The pdf file only mentions CNN

Reactions: 2 users

M_C

Founding Member
Hey @MC🐠, that's quite a number of "likes" Rob Telson has given Intel of late. I'm assuming he doesn't go around liking lots of random things like aardvarks on roller skates.

Do you think there is any discernible pattern occurring on LinkedIn? For example, do you know many "likes" Rob gave to "Arm" before the partnership was announced?

I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before there's confirmation that we are a part of the Intel...
Hey mate,

Apologies for the delayed reply. This is what I've saved of INTEL connections so far, it represents about half of what I've come across to date. IMO we are working very closely with INTEL, particularly given the whole SiFive partnership (Whom Intel recently tried to acquire)

Opinion only DYOR

Capture Intel CISCO.PNG
Capture7.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture5.PNG

Capture8.PNG

Attachments

• Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    434.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    732.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    289.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Deena

Regular
To my eyes you seem to have misunderstood totally what the context of the post and discussion was about. Probably due to language and cultural differences.

There is no "arrogance" in taking a more pro-active interest in your investment because you have a larger dollar invested than those with smaller amounts. The point being made was my own observation that "fence sitters" and lazy investors tended to have only small holdings and that larger holders take far more interest in their investments and want to now more about whats going on with the company and product. We don't sit back and take a chill pill as has been rudely suggested.
You seemed to also miss the point that those smaller holders were the ones not caring enough about their investments and preferring to sit back and enquire about nothing.
We (I) did not suggest they get treated in a different way to larger holders either as you have suggested.

I hope this clears up the confusion regarding your misunderstanding about the discussion that had been taking place.

Guten Abend.
Yak52
Cows may come and cows may go ... but the bull in this place goes on forever!

Let me recap my thoughts on where we are headed.

1. Firstly I would NEVER doubt the integrity of our management team. They are beyond reproach.

2. Secondly, the intelligence and ability of our technical teams worldwide, led by the gurus in the industry leaves light years between us and any would be pretenders. (If I told you once, I told you a billion times ... don't exaggerate.) But honestly who else is out there to compare with Peter and Anil and the many more talented people working for Brainchip as well as other companies who are incorporating our technology?

3. And as they say in million dollar man - We have the technology ... and no one else has it or is even close.

4. We have the protection. Patents, patents, and still more patents soooo wide, no one can get round them.

5. We have the partners, growing by the day, all clambering to include our technology into their products. There are just too many to try to list here, but the big names amongst them are simply staggering.

6. The income IS coming, maybe not this quarter but, Pantene lovers be aware, it will happen. And once the numbers start to stack up, the share price will go through the roof. Those that have done their research and used their common sense and held firm will be handsomely rewarded.

7. When you consider the above, any talk of side-issues are simply a distraction. Fellow shareholders, DON'T BE DISTRACTED, we are in SAFE hands. There are far too many discerning shareholders and people with unchallengeable integrity and unbelievable ability at the top to allow any unscrupulous manipulators to take control of this company.

How great it is to have all these highly intelligent and motivated people, working for us as shareholders to make us rich, while we lounge back at home and accumulate while they do all the work.

Sit back and enjoy the ride everyone. It's really great to be a shareholder, big or small! I can't wait for the next AGM. I'll be there next time. :cool: See you there!

Cheers
Deena

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 105 users

JK200SX

Regular

1. Firstly I would NEVER doubt the integrity of our management team. They are beyond reproach.

2. Secondly, the intelligence and ability of our technical teams worldwide, led by the gurus in the industry leaves light years between us and any would be pretenders. (If I told you once, I told you a billion times ... don't exaggerate.) But honestly who else is out there to compare with Peter and Anil and the many more talented people working for Brainchip as well as other companies who are incorporating our technology?

3. And as they say in million dollar man - We have the technology ... and no one else has it or is even close.

4. We have the protection. Patents, patents, and still more patents soooo wide, no one can get round them.

5. We have the partners, growing by the day, all clambering to include our technology into their products. There are just too many to try to list here, but the big names amongst them are simply staggering.

6. The income IS coming, maybe not this quarter but, Pantene lovers be aware, is is happening. And once the numbers start to stack up, the share price will go through the roof. Those that have done their research and used their common sense and held firm will be handsomely rewarded.

7. When you consider the above, any talk of side-issues are simply a distraction. Fellow shareholders, DON'T BE DISTRACTED, we are in SAFE hands. There are far too many discerning shareholders and people with unchallengeable integrity and unbelievable ability at the top to allow any unscrupulous manipulators to take control of this company.

How great it is to have all these highly intelligent and motivated people, working for us as shareholders to make us rich, while we lounge back at home and accumulate while they do all the work.

Sit back and enjoy the ride everyone. It's really great to be a shareholder, big or small! I can't wait for the next AGM. I'll be there next time. :cool: See you there!

Cheers
Deena
But, would've been good if Tony was able to provide a bit more substance on his replies to the Citicorp Nominees topic. I understand that its not BRN's responsibility, etc, but considering that Tony would know that there is a large shareholder base that is viewing this forum, that a reply with a little more information would've been great.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
But, would've been good if Tony was able to provide a bit more substance on his replies to the Citicorp Nominees topic. I understand that its not BRN's responsibility, etc, but considering that Tony would know that there is a large shareholder base that is viewing this forum, that a reply with a little more information would've been great.
One reason could be that only a few shareholders would hear about this info must have a level playing field. LOL, level playing field

Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

Perhaps

Regular

6. The income IS coming, maybe not this quarter but, Pantene lovers be aware, is is happening. And once the numbers start to stack up, the share price will go through the roof. Those that have done their research and used their common sense and held firm will be handsomely rewarded.

Cheers
Deena
Lots of points without relevance, but as a long time investor not talking about peanuts by myself, just singing Hallelujah isn't that satisfying anymore. The investor relations to the retail people are pretty poor, only person I trust in this case is PvdM.
Of course I believe in the company, I'm stilll here. But a touch more communication would be great, as I even got no response on substantial questions. Sorry, I will not just sit back and relax.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

VictorG

I just don't get the monthly subscription for heated seats (BMW)
They heat the seats by having bikini clad super models sit on them for 30 minutes. Good value I recon'

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

chapman89

Founding Member
7F92B8E8-2B0A-44EA-B23D-60A99A56A60F.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

chapman89

Founding Member

KEYNOTE: Event-Based Vision: A New Standard for Advanced Machine Vision Systems​

Register or Log In to Watch
Presentation will begin: Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 11:00 AM EDT
Presented by: Luca Verre, Prophesee

Traditional machine vison systems have relied on frame-based methods, which represent motion by capturing a number of still frames each second. For modern computer-enabled vision in industrial machines, this representation of motion is of little use. The camera is “blind” between each frame, losing information on moving objects, and each image — containing the same irrelevant background objects — is repeatedly recorded, generating excessive unhelpful data. Evolution has developed an elegant solution so that natural vision never encounters these problems. It doesn’t take frames. Cells in our eyes report back to the brain when they detect a change in the scene. This is the founding principle behind Event-Based Vision: – Independent receptors collect all the essential information, and nothing else. Event-based vision is a paradigm-shifting advancement that uses neuromorphic techniques based on how the human eye records and interprets visual inputs. Among the benefits of the sensor technology for developers of advanced machine vision systems are energy efficiency, low latency, adaptive processing, and rapid learning. Event-based vision is ideally suited to machine vision applications — for industrial automation, IoT, automotive, and mobile cases — that require extremely-high performance, low-power operation, and/or operation in challenging lighting conditions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Oooooooooooooooohhh!!

Coalition Senator Linda Reynolds (who was Defence Minister until March 2021) was more than six months late in declaring a series of share trades on her register of interests. She acquired shares in Falcon Metals, Electro Optic Systems Holdings and... BrainChip Holdings in October and November 2021.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 65 users

jk6199

Regular
Oooooooooooooooohhh!!

Coalition Senator Linda Reynolds (who was Defence Minister until March 2021) was more than six months late in declaring a series of share trades on her register of interests. She acquired shares in Falcon Metals, Electro Optic Systems Holdings and... BrainChip Holdings in October and November 2021.

She wasn't Fact Finder was she, LOL?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Oooooooooooooooohhh!!

Big spender went all in🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
They heat the seats by having bikini clad super models sit on them for 30 minutes. Good value I recon'
Futurama Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Oooooooooooooooohhh!!

AH-HAAAAAAA....so your saying it's ScoMo behind the Citicorp secret squirrel take over bid!!!
Now it all makes sense!
Arise fellow Chippers and lets all march on their headquarters....where's Buffalo man when we need him?
Down with capitalism, down with trousers!
Let's all huff and puff!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
F

Filobeddo

Oooooooooooooooohhh!!

Thanks for posting @Bravo

Very interesting, but not suprising IMO as BRN would be up the top (if not top) of the critical Aust defence industries list.

Obviously she would have had insight into a whole range of defence systems ( Aust, US, UK) Akida is being trialed / incorporated in

Would love to see value of her BRN holding, and how long she's held it.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Thanks for posting @Bravo

Very interesting, but not suprising IMO as BRN would be up the top (if not top) of the critical Aust defence industries list.

Obviously she would have had insight into a whole range of defence systems ( Aust, US, UK) Akida is being trialed / incorporated in

Would love to see value of her BRN holding, and how long she's held it.
under 700 bucks

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
F

Filobeddo

Reactions: 1 users
MInd posting a snip, can only see first part of article
click the X to bugger off that giant ad

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom