• Love
Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Im sorry but Finish ? was the only bit I understood. So, not sure.
I believe @laddenbauer may be pointing out another possibility, in that some members may compose in their native tongue and use translation applications which introduce errors.

@laddenbauer included a German translation of what I dictated in English. But then I don’t understand the “Finish ?” either.

That, or they are trying to make a joke.

• Thinking

mrgds

Regular
Last edited:
  • Love

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire

RobjHunt

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
Ich glaube, dass @laddenbauer auf eine andere Möglichkeit hinweist, da einige Mitglieder in ihrer Muttersprache schreiben und Übersetzungsanwendungen verwenden, die Fehler einführen.

@laddenbauer hat eine deutsche Übersetzung dessen beigefügt, was ich auf Englisch diktiert habe. Aber dann verstehe ich das „ Fertig ? " entweder.

Das, oder sie versuchen, einen Witz zu machen.

No, it wasn't a joke, because of all the boring spam, I constantly overlook meaningful contributions my friend 😜

Reactions: 2 users

RobjHunt

Regular
No, it wasn't a joke, because of all the boring spam, I constantly overlook meaningful contributions my friend 😜
I’m sorry as I meant no malice. I now believe I understand. Hopefully yes, it’s finished.

Reactions: 1 users
Es tut mir leid, da ich keine Bosheit meinte. Ich glaube jetzt zu verstehen. Hoffentlich ja, es ist

Giovanni Trapattoni 18.02.2013 ✌️🤣 Thanks​

Reactions: 1 users
  • Fire
  • Love
  • Fire

Xhosa12345

Regular
Buggar. GG!
20220713_203447.jpg
im from perth so mainly follow afl,a pies supporter funnily enough not the local teams (dont get me started), but also love the blues... (and dragons) . can one of you sharpshooter nsw or qlders tell me why the frik qld kickers have always been slightly better... always. Im 41 and probs 28 years i been watching, the qld kick game in origin... tends tobe a big difference maker. As afl person its so frustrating....! Congrats to maroons and supporters, that was epic game like one of the best and the first half was so intense.

Reactions: 7 users
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Strap in for a shocking day on the market tomorrow. US inflation for June was 9.1 percent. Highest in 41 years. Recession looking extremely likely now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Sorry mate. But what a game!!!
I've done quite a bit of research on BRN over last 8 years but the only thing I'm certain of now is it's great to be a Queenslander.

SC

• Love
  • Haha

Quatrojos

Regular
EDIT

JoMo68

Regular
The company is not legally bound, responsibility lies with the purchaser.. I know you’re upset but that doesn’t make you correct.. maybe time for a bex and a lie down?
Agreed! Time to take a chill pill and stop jumping at shadows…

• Love

Slade

Top 20
It can be a stressful time for shareholders. To keep my sanity I am following closely two companies that BrainChip has partnered: Renesas and SiFive. So much to like about them and so much happening that looks as though it will involve Akida. I believe we are so close to a break through.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users
Top Bottom