BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

View attachment 11223

Hey @MC🐠, that's quite a number of "likes" Rob Telson has given Intel of late. I'm assuming he doesn't go around liking lots of random things like aardvarks on roller skates.

Do you think there is any discernible pattern occurring on LinkedIn? For example, do you know many "likes" Rob gave to "Arm" before the partnership was announced?

I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before there's confirmation that we are a part of the Intel...

images.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Reactions: 3 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Would be nice if a big announcement had to be held off until the same Co had a big foot in the door to benefit from any price rise 🤔?
Afternoon jk6199,

That would be highly unethical, nevermind illegal.

Perfect case , example of insider trading.

Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey @MC🐠, that's quite a number of "likes" Rob Telson has given Intel of late. I'm assuming he doesn't go around liking lots of random things like aardvarks on roller skates.

Do you think there is any discernible pattern occurring on LinkedIn? For example, do you know many "likes" Rob gave to "Arm" before the partnership was announced?

I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before there's confirmation that we are a part of the Intel...

View attachment 11224
images.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Get your money on this tonight if there are any gamblers here.
EEAEFEAB-FE22-49BE-8454-609CFFAB3E8A.png
0777667C-970C-4D40-A4BE-F08BE880AE2B.png
64BDCC0D-19B6-46FD-A840-CA13F1FCD32D.png

Worth a punt I recon for extra time or either team to win by 1

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

Very funny DB :) 🍁 ... hope ya ok Bravo :)

Thanks @BienSuerte, I'm ok apart from not being able to use my left hand for a few days. At least all the fingers on my right hand are complete;y operational from a wine-lifting perspective which is a huge relief! 🍷

A few days of one-handed typing and I should be back in mint condition.(y)

mummy-wrapped.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Thanks @BienSuerte, I'm ok apart from not being able to use my left hand for a few days. At least all the fingers on my right hand are complete;y operational from a wine-lifting perspective which is a huge relief! 🍷

View attachment 11231
Lucky you're not a hand model. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

Lucky you're not a hand model. :ROFLMAO:

Absolutley, you can say that again Hoppy! I am so lucky about that! That's the thing, I couldn't give two figs if my hands look like mangled lobster claws but God forbid if anything were to disfigure my precious tootsies! Well that'd be the end of my illustrious foot modelling career. And I didn't climb all over the top of so many people to get to the pinnacle of my career just for it to be so cruelly snatched away from me right at the point where my trotters were going to turn me into a household name.

Stomp.gif

• Haha

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

View attachment 11231
Look no hands :) take it easy :)
Box Wine GIF

• Haha

Quatrojos

Regular
I’m going to put some money on the game going to a golden goal, got it written all over it
Hey Rocket,

That's why you've only got 25k shares...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Beebo

Regular

View attachment 11224
Sometimes I feel Rob Telson likes anyone within a 1/4 mile radius 😀

He is a great salesman after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
F

Filobeddo

Now there’s a point, I wonder what Jerome the new CMO would think about a new run of Robot Ken t shirts 🤔

Now would that be upstream or downstream marketing? 😉

Reactions: 1 users

Aretemis

Regular

Aretemis

Regular
I prefer a bong and this is my cat Bob after the musician. And btw @MDhere my cat is the druggy not me and at least I’ve lightened the mood up a bit 😘

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom