BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

No idea who's responsible for that and what's the target behind it, but for sure there is a big short campaign running. It all started at June 17th, when the reported shorts jumped up 50% and since that day remain on a high level. July 12th total volume 10,1 M shares, traded shorts 2,6 M. In case of daily shorts we're climbing to new highs.

Some one did mention the short campaign will get worse not better the more the company progresses. I guess this is just the start.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Rskiff

Regular
Wouldn't it be great if a article was written about how Citicorp has increased holding in BRN to over 173million shares. Hello any reputable news outlet.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Nice finish for the day finally GREEN 0.845........

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
You should stop smoking it right down to the end then.

Now you tell me!

cheech-joint.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
No idea who's responsible for that and what's the target behind it, but for sure there is a big short campaign running. It all started at June 17th, when the reported shorts jumped up 50% and since that day remain on a high level. July 12th total volume 10,1 M shares, traded shorts 2,6 M. In case of daily shorts we're climbing to new highs.
Maybe they are expecting low revenue in 4C.

SC

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Maybe they are expecting low revenue in 4C.

SC
Surely everyone already knows this will be the case based on what was said at the AGM. No revenue of any substance is expected until the back end of the year.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

gex

Regular
@gex

You are looking to a right pattern so you do know something about TA haha

I posted this chart prev a couple times as updated over the past couple of weeks as was watching the poss double bottom.

Same one now and can see the test of support now 3 times and a clear range formed but will still need break through that mid 90's and then low $1's I commented on for confirmation.

View attachment 11217

For a quick reference:

What is a Triple Bottom?​

A triple bottom is a bullish chart pattern used in technical analysis that's characterized by three equal lows followed by a breakout above the resistance level.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• A triple bottom is a visual pattern that shows the buyers (bulls) taking control of the price action from the sellers (bears).
  • A triple bottom is generally seen as three roughly equal lows bouncing off support followed by the price action breaching resistance.
  • The formation of triple bottom is seen as an opportunity to enter a bullish position.

What Does a Triple Bottom Tell You?​

The triple bottom chart pattern typically follows a prolonged downtrend where bears are in control of the market. While the first bottom could simply be normal price movement, the second bottom is indicative of the bulls gaining momentum and preparing for a possible reversal. The third bottom indicates that there's strong support in place and bears may capitulate when the price breaks through resistance levels.

There are a few rules that are commonly used to qualify triple bottoms:

1. There should be an existing downtrend in place before the pattern occurs.
  2. The three lows should be roughly equal in price and spaced out from each other. While the price doesn't have to be exactly equal, it should be reasonably close to the same price, such that a trendline is horizontal.
  3. The volume should drop throughout the pattern in a sign that bears are losing strength, while bullish volume should increase as the price breaks through the final resistance.
Thanks mate. Truly I don't know much haha

Reactions: 3 users

Wags

Regular
  • Haha

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Any less of this talk about a takeover for $100 a share, ain’t you lot got more important things coming up

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Any less of this talk about a takeover for $100 a share, ain’t you lot got more important things coming up

I'll take $10 thanks.

Go the Blues.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

I'll take $10 thanks.

Go the Blues.
I’m going to put some money on the game going to a golden goal, got it written all over it

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I’m going to put some money on the game going to a golden goal, got it written all over it
Save your money and buy more BRN. ;)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Wouldn't it be great if a article was written about how Citicorp has increased holding in BRN to over 173million shares. Hello any reputable news outlet.
Motley f...oopz, sorry i missed out you mentioned reputable....my bad😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

Proga

Regular
Yes, think this was raised in regard to who held voting rights when we had shares in our individual industry super funds, (Not SMSF's), where the handling of those rights were dependent on the individual funds charter.
So, in some circumstances, I, as an individual could instruct my fund, who holds and owns those shares on my behalf, to vote on a particular matter in a particular way. But it just depends on the way each fund is set up. In some circumstances, the fund can just ignore my instructions and theoretically vote my indirectly owned shares directly against my wishes. Even though in most cases the voting rights are not actually exercised in which case those shares are voted by and for in the Company's interest.
Mine are the same HP. There are a lot of inexperienced people in here who simply don't understand how different funds work and keep crying wolf. Welcome to the ASX200.

Management don't control the SP. The market does. All management do is run the company as best they can while meeting all their regulatory obligations and the SP is what it is. Management don't control shorters. If you are an overly needy investor and require more, go invest somewhere else where management better provides info to your needs. TLG comes to mind.

Every stock I've ever owned (been a few) except those in the ASX50 have people always shouting a T/O is coming. Been the same since I joined HC in 2006. 99% of them either have ulterior motives or are just inexperienced who jump at shadows.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

jk6199

Regular
Would be nice if a big announcement had to be held off until the same Co had a big foot in the door to benefit from any price rise 🤔?

• Thinking
Top Bottom