BRN Discussion Ongoing

did you read my last post?
I only glanced..
But have read now..

ASX Disciplinary Matter – Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd

ASX Limited’s Chief Compliance Officer (“CCO”) has determined that Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd (“Citi”) did not comply with the following ASX Settlement Operating Rules (“ASX SR”):

• ASX SR 6.8A.5(a), being its obligation to report its Securities On Loan Position;

(shares lent to shorters)

• ASX SR 6.8A.5(c), being its obligation to report its Securities Committed Position;

• ASX SR 6.2.2, being its obligation to ensure that all information given to ASX Settlement is
complete, accurate and not misleading; and

• ASX SR 4.18, being its obligation to have adequate resources and processes to comply with its obligations under the rules,
(the “Contraventions”).

The CCO imposed a fine of $30,000 (plus GST) for the Contraventions

WTF!

They did all that and got a 30k fine?
They probably made 100s of thousands, if not millions!..

No wonder, they don't give a FF (not a reference to FactFinder) about reporting their increasing position in Brainchip.
Plus the shares they are lending for shorting, allows them to accumulate more.

Now the 1000 eyes have found out about it, what channels do we go through, to notify that toothless scrag (ASIC) to give them a limp wristed slap on the hand!?

At least then the Market, will then know about it!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
"Buy the dips and lick your lips...."

Say that 10X fast. :LOL:

BRN 10X MICROSOFT... IMO.

baby-beer.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Serengeti

Regular
Not related to Brainchip but an interesting AI article nonetheless, thought i’d share.

Robots could soon think like HUMANS: Scientists develop AI that can learn the basic common sense rules of the physical world - just like a baby​

The new study was conducted by experts at Princeton University in New Jersey, University College London and Google-owned firm DeepMind, and published in Nature Human Behaviour.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Not related to Brainchip but an interesting AI article nonetheless, thought i’d share.

Robots could soon think like HUMANS: Scientists develop AI that can learn the basic common sense rules of the physical world - just like a baby​

The new study was conducted by experts at Princeton University in New Jersey, University College London and Google-owned firm DeepMind, and published in Nature Human Behaviour.

Yet another example of something stuck in the lab and not available for commercial use. 🙄

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
Interesting Hopalong , I went along today to view our register and I can confirm , Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited has replaced PVDM as the number 1 identity on the register . Since late January , they have accumulated an additional 101,382,872 shares in this period . Taking their total holdings to 173,844,961 shares or 10.111% .

The top 1000 shareholders currently still hold 73.4% or 1,262,053,920 shares . In late January it was 73.7% .

The list was dated 11/07/22 .
Wondering if anyone has contacted Tony for an explanation.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Interesting Hopalong , I went along today to view our register and I can confirm , Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited has replaced PVDM as the number 1 identity on the register . Since late January , they have accumulated an additional 101,382,872 shares in this period . Taking their total holdings to 173,844,961 shares or 10.111% .

The top 1000 shareholders currently still hold 73.4% or 1,262,053,920 shares . In late January it was 73.7% .

The list was dated 11/07/22 .
Hey Doz, any chance you can mosey back on in and get a digital copy or something, or do they slug ya?

I'm surprised that the gravity of this, isn't being taken up in earnest..

This is Heavy! (cue Doc Brown jokes)..

But seriously, Citicorp Nominees, has amassed over 100 million shares, in a little over 5 months, to a total of around 173 million shares, with over a 10% holding in BRN and is now the largest shareholder!

Mr Market, knows absolutely nothing about it??

Do people realise the implications to the market, if these facts were known?

Or am I missing something 🤔...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Yeagood

Look as if markets are getting ready for the transition of old and into the new. I'm sure we see a transfer of capital into the new technological age through the digital transformation of pretty much everything.

We all know the 4th industrial revolution is upon us and we know that through world wide events which are happening right now.

Let me list some (this is not my list but it's all true):
Ex-PM of japan assassinated
Sri Lanka's economy collapses
Bank runs are happening in China
USD = EUR for the first time in 20 years (What was happening 20 years ago again?) (<<Rhetorical)
Boris Johson AKA Mr Meme resigns
Dutch Farmers protesting environmental emissions
Farmers / Meat abattoirs are unexpectedly burning down...
Freedoms are at a loss whether you like it or not.
And a lot more which I won't mention. You get this gist.

Welcome to the new world everyone and invest accordingly. I know many people who use this forum understand this and they will be highly rewarded.

Cheers everyone and good luck.

I don't care about your opinions so don't bother if you don't agree. I'm set in my beliefs.

wilzy123

Founding Member
Yeahwhat?

• Haha

RobjHunt

Regular
Wondering if anyone has contacted Tony for an explanation.
Usually FactFinder, is the one who liaises with the Company, on matters like these..

What do we do???

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Hey Doz, any chance you can mosey back on in and get a digital copy or something, or do they slug ya?

But seriously, Citicorp Nominees, has amassed over 100 million shares, in a little over 5 months, to a total of around 173 million shares, with over a 10% holding in BRN and is now the largest shareholder!

If there an office in Melbourne where I can see the share register I might be able to pop in next week once I get back from overseas.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
If there an office in Melbourne where I can see the share register I might be able to pop in next week once I get back from overseas.
Next week??
We need this done last week!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Hey DB. What is the worst case scenario you are concerned about?
With an approx 10 % holding are you seriously thinking the Company can be taken over by Citycorp?

Hey DB. What is the worst case scenario you are concerned about?
With an approx 10 % holding are you seriously thinking the Company can be taken over by Citycorp?
Not at all.
There is no concern.

Don't you know what happens to a company's share price, when entities, start taking very large positions?

Why do you think they're not telling anyone..

This could be the spark, that starts the fire?..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Not at all.
There is no concern.

Don't you know what happens to the share price, when companies start taking large positions?

So are you suggesting this is a good thing for us retail shareholders?
That they will be something like a cornerstone investor and once they have accumulated their desired position will task their bots etc to drive the price back up?

• Fire

Mccabe84

Regular
Next week??
We need this done last week!!
Haha well last week I was in the Serengeti and I’m pretty sure they don’t have an ASX share registry there, but there was plenty of lions eating up small prey ( much like what’s going on the BRN right now )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Haha well last week I was in the Serengeti and I’m pretty sure they don’t have an ASX share registry there, but they’re was plenty of lions
Had they already heard about Akida when you were selling them on Brainchip? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Quatrojos

Regular
Not at all.
There is no concern.

Don't you know what happens to the share price, when companies start taking large positions?

Any BRN comms link to shareholders would be appreciated at this point in time. This will do just fine...

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom