BRN Discussion Ongoing

jk6199

Regular
If it gets that low I'm selling other stocks to grab more of this too!

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

May be that is the reason why the share price is falling. Everybody is waiting for the 60s.
At these bargain prices

Not too

Reactions: 1 users

Doz

Regular
They have the money, the bots, paid rats, time and a lack of scruples.
It is a game skewed in their favour and they know how to manipulate the masses with greed and fear.
Atm the strategy is to frighten holders into selling by pushing down the price and stoking doubt whilst they scoop up whatever they can.
Eventually the tide will turn and it will be in they're interest to push it up to take profits from that direction.
It's short term traders mentality which we can do nothing about, beyond being aware of it, and not get sucked in, unless that suits our plan.
Then we can just ride them like sand worms on Arrakis. :ROFLMAO:

Interesting Hopalong , I went along today to view our register and I can confirm , Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited has replaced PVDM as the number 1 identity on the register . Since late January , they have accumulated an additional 101,382,872 shares in this period . Taking their total holdings to 173,844,961 shares or 10.111% .

The top 1000 shareholders currently still hold 73.4% or 1,262,053,920 shares . In late January it was 73.7% .

The list was dated 11/07/22 .

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 56 users

Foxdog

Regular
Has anyone else noticed the buy side volume has not budged all day while the share price has fallen. It looks like a classic case of a short trap.
The sellers side looks thin yet the shorters persist, they must be as intelligent as a wooden frypan.
I'll bring the marshmallows.
I hope you're right VG

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Interesting Hopalong , I went along today to view our register and I can confirm , Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited has replaced PVDM as the number 1 identity on the register . Since late January , they have accumulated an additional 101,382,872 shares in this period . Taking their total holdings to 173,844,961 shares or 10.111% .

The top 1000 shareholders currently still hold 73.4% or 1,262,053,920 shares . In late January it was 73.7% .

Hmmm Citicorp maybe that where the votes against came, maybe a hostel take over is in the air. Massive increase of nearly 100 million shares since jan

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
cat boss GIF
Bloody auto correct

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

BrainChip and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) jointly Present a Demonstration Featuring Its Akida Neuromorphic Technology Platform at NeurIPS 2019

Akida is available as a licensable IP technology that can be integrated into ASIC devices and will be available as an integrated SoC, both suitable for applications such as surveillance, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles (AV), vision guided robotics, drones, augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), acoustic analysis, and Industrial Internet-of-Things (IoT). Akida performs neural processing and memory accesses on the edge, which vastly reduces the computing resources required of the system host CPU. This unprecedented efficiency not only delivers faster results, it consumes only a tiny fraction of the power resources of traditional AI processing. Functions like training, learning, and inferencing are orders of magnitude more efficient with Akida.

Akida incorporated at the sensors of sight, hearing, feel makes alot of sense. Having Akida learn on the fly customized to each personal situation and needs.

Microsoft Research
@MSFTResearch

Inspired by biological vision, Microsoft researchers paired neuromorphic cameras and representation learning to improve how autonomous systems can reason from visual data. Learn how this leads to better visuomotor policies for drones, deployed in AirSim: https://aka.ms/AAbfzdy

• The above Microsoft link was from March 2021, with reference to SNN but they say still needs specialized hardware to reach full potential​

Nine Ways We Use AR and VR on the International Space Station​

1. VR control of robots

Pilote, an investigation from ESA (European Space Agency) and France’s National Center for Space Studies (CNES), tests remote operation of robotic arms and space vehicles using VR with interfaces based on haptics, or simulated touch and motion. Results could help optimize the ergonomics of workstations on the space station and future spacecraft for missions to the Moon and Mars.

Pilote compares existing and new technologies, including those recently developed for teleoperation and others used to pilot the Canadarm2 and Soyuz spacecraft. The investigation also compares astronaut performance on the ground and during long-duration space missions. Designs from Earth-based testing use ergonomic principles that do not fit microgravity conditions, which is why testing is performed in space.

3. AR maintenance assists

T2 AR tests using AR to help crew members inspect and maintain the space station’s T2 Treadmill. Astronaut Soichi Noguchi of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) kicked off the first of a series of tests in April. On future space missions, crew members need to be ready perform this type of task without assistance from the ground due to significant time delays in communications. AR guidance on complex spacecraft maintenance and repair activities also reduces the time astronauts spend training for and completing such tasks. Acting as a smart assistant, AR applications run on tablets or headsets, interpreting what the camera sees and what a crew member does and suggesting the next step to perform. Crew members can operate the applications by speaking or gesturing as well.

4. A cool upgrade

NASA’s Cold Atom Lab (CAL) is the first quantum science laboratory in Earth orbit, hosting experiments that explore the fundamental behaviors and properties of atoms. About the size of a minifridge, it was designed to enable in-flight hardware upgrades. In July, the Cold Atom Lab team successfully demonstrated using an AR headset to assist astronauts with upgrade activities.

5. Time travel
Astronauts need to accurately perceive time and speed of objects in their environment in order to reliably perform tasks. Research shows that our perceptions of time and space overlap, and the speed of the body’s movement may affect time perception. Other factors of spaceflight that can affect time perception include disrupted sleep and circadian rhythms and stress.

6. Just like being there

The ISS Experience is an immersive VR series filmed over multiple months to document different crew activities, from science conducted aboard the station to a spacewalk

Astronauts need to accurately perceive time and speed of objects in their environment in order to reliably perform tasks. Research shows that our perceptions of time and space overlap, and the speed of the body’s movement may affect time perception. Other factors of spaceflight that can affect time perception include disrupted sleep and circadian rhythms and stress.

7. Get a better grip

The way humans grip and manipulate an object evolved in the presence of gravity. Microgravity changes the cues we use to control these activities. An ESA investigation, GRIP, studies how spaceflight affects gripping and manipulation of objects

8. Controlling movement in microgravity

9. An astronaut’s reach should not exceed their grasp

Attachments

• 1657603566652.png
    1657603566652.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon Doz,

Big thankyou for the up to date registry data.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hmmm Citicorp maybe that where the votes against came, maybe a hostel take over is in the air
I just don't see the value in a hostile takeover. All the future is still in PVDM's mind and hands. Without his willing co operation it would be like buying a hollow shell. Sure, there is value in where we are up to and with what is in the immediate pipeline, but we are still just at the beginning and Peter makes the secret sauce.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
I just don't see the value in a hostile takeover. All the future is still in PVDM's mind and hands. Without his willing co operation it would be like buying a hollow shell. Sure, there is value in where we are up to and with what is in the immediate pipeline, but we are still just at the beginning and Peter makes the secret sauce.
Exactly!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Moonshot

Regular

Citicorp nominees is custodial services for their private bank I think. I.e sophisticated and HNW investors. I understand they don’t lend out shares..(for shorting). So big fish accumulating?!

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
May be that is the reason why the share price is falling. Everybody is waiting for the 60s.
I could blah blah on but markets shitting themselves recently would be more the reason and I suppose the increased pressure from shorts.

Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Reactions: 4 users

Mws

Regular
Goodness ... I feel like I've just won a prize on Sale of the Century being able to pick up a swag of BRN's @ 83c. 😎
Showing your age there mate

Reactions: 3 users

VictorG

I’ve not watched it as I was hoping my dad would watch it and report back
like normal for me 😢
Sounds like he is describing Akida...

Reactions: 5 users

JK200SX

Regular
Citicorp nominees is custodial services for their private bank I think. I.e sophisticated and HNW investors. I understand they don’t lend out shares..(for shorting). So big fish accumulating?!
Interesting. Does anyone have any further info on CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED. I'm still trying to get my head around whether they hols shares for individual investors, or just for their own entity?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Interesting. Does anyone have any further info on CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED. I'm still trying to get my head around whether they hols shares for individual investors, or just for their own entity?

From what i have found they hold for insto's mainly.. So it could be a big fish buying in behind the scenes.

Will this need a ASX Ann..?? Since there is a substantial change in holdings..??

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom