BRN Discussion Ongoing

Townyj

Ermahgerd
avoid seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

ndefries

Regular
From what i have found they hold for insto's mainly.. So it could be a big fish buying in behind the scenes.

Will this need a ASX Ann..?? Since there is a substantial change in holdings..??
This is a decent summary

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Well said, burn baby burn!

So, it appears that their main weapon is to create fear?

The price drops but most of us consider buying more because the shares are more affordable, not sell them as they want 😳🤔😂
I bought a very small parcel today..
Still, it was about 800 times the size of some of "their" parcels 🙄

Have also finally convinced my Brother, to change his Australian Super, to Member Direct and get on board.

That will be a decent chunk, locked in, once finalised.

And don't worry, he knows the success rate, of some of my previous plays, so no need to make any disclaimers on my advice 😬..

Let the games play shorters, your time will come..

robocop-dead-or-alive-youre-coming-with-me.gif

🔥🔥🔥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

ndefries

Regular
View attachment 11147

Well this kind of makes sense now... ugh
Yes one reason the article says for their use...On the other hand, a company that wants to take over control of another company may wish to keep confidential of its identity so that it would encounter little or no resistance to the first stage of take over or perhaps be able to buy the shares at a lower price than otherwise, since the market price usually goes up when a take-over bid is made

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
How is it that 12.4 million shorts can be closed on the 5th July when the volume is only 9 million……
Might have been more volume on Chi-X?

The majority of shorts closed, would have been from other shorts, selling their borrowed shares 🤣

They are like rats, eating their babies..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

skutza

Regular
Well with people come emotions and I feel we've seen plenty of this, from all sides. One thing we can all learn from this how us retail are just a fish in the pond. We don't control the SP and neither does management. The puppet masters will decide the SP and we are just along for the ride. BRN is just starting out and the OEMs we are dealing with will decide our future. I believe that future is extremely bright, but when that will be, no idea. It's clear that it's going to be slow. I check the SP on occasions but really it's irrelevant. Until we get our IP into devices then expect the funds to play funny buggers till the cows come home. If they cared about the daily SP do you think they'd loan out their shares? Just another revenue stream for them. The sooner people here come to terms with the facts, 1000 eyes or not, money/revenue matters. We can find contacts to Martians and then it would still be short term pump by the funds. We need revenue and the management/funds/retail and Martians can't help with this. Only time, because we all know, it's not if, but when. The tortoise 🐢 wins the race, remember? Good luck to the Hares

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
Look as if markets are getting ready for the transition of old and into the new. I'm sure we see a transfer of capital into the new technological age through the digital transformation of pretty much everything.

We all know the 4th industrial revolution is upon us and we know that through world wide events which are happening right now.

Let me list some (this is not my list but it's all true):
Ex-PM of japan assassinated
Sri Lanka's economy collapses
Bank runs are happening in China
USD = EUR for the first time in 20 years (What was happening 20 years ago again?) (<<Rhetorical)
Boris Johson AKA Mr Meme resigns
Dutch Farmers protesting environmental emissions
Farmers / Meat abattoirs are unexpectedly burning down...
Freedoms are at a loss whether you like it or not.
And a lot more which I won't mention. You get this gist.

Welcome to the new world everyone and invest accordingly. I know many people who use this forum understand this and they will be highly rewarded.

Cheers everyone and good luck.

I don't care about your opinions so don't bother if you don't agree. I'm set in my beliefs.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Attachments

• 213_att2_Withheld.pdf
    699.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
From what i have found they hold for insto's mainly.. So it could be a big fish buying in behind the scenes.

Will this need a ASX Ann..?? Since there is a substantial change in holdings..??
"Will this need a ASX Ann..?? Since there is a substantial change in holdings..??"

I Agree Townyj!

"The shareholder must thereafter notify the company and the relevant market operator of any subsequent change of 1% or more in their interests. When a person ceases to be a substantial shareholder, that person must equally notify the company and the relevant market operator"

Sounds to me, that there should have been several, Substantial change in shareholding notices regarding Citicorp.

They are extremely important, to the market, if such large accumulation, is going on.

Sounds like Citigroup, have been ignoring their obligations?
Even if they are held by various parties, they are registered with them?

Wish we had a lawyer type on here, that could get to the bottom of this and set it straight..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Xray1

Regular
I just don't see the value in a hostile takeover. All the future is still in PVDM's mind and hands. Without his willing co operation it would be like buying a hollow shell. Sure, there is value in where we are up to and with what is in the immediate pipeline, but we are still just at the beginning and Peter makes the secret sauce.
IMO, Would be stupid to do any takeover without Peters and Anil's full blessing. But then again money and added company benefits talks at all levels.

Also, imo it would be most interesting to know for whom Citicorp has been accummulating shares for over this period ???!!! .... could it be one of our big partnership/collaboration organisations ???? who can appreciate the true commercial value of BRN technology or then again just want to get a good foot hold in the Co's door with their own Directors being appointed to as they say "help steer the ship" in the right potential directions... !!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
These two linked documents show that the rise in short positions to record levels is likely down to CitiCorp Nominees.

eg

View attachment 11152

They make plays. All we can do is react appropriately according to our circumstance.
Knowing what is possible though gives us some breathing room to make calm and rational decisions.
I'm invested, looking for the long play and having already ridden this baby from 3+ cents through $2.34 and then back to here, the bastardo's won't shake me off for some magic beans. :ROFLMAO:
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
"Will this need a ASX Ann..?? Since there is a substantial change in holdings..??"

I Agree Townyj!

"The shareholder must thereafter notify the company and the relevant market operator of any subsequent change of 1% or more in their interests. When a person ceases to be a substantial shareholder, that person must equally notify the company and the relevant market operator"

Sounds to me, that there should have been several, Substantial change in shareholding notices regarding Citicorp.

They are extremely important, to the market, if such large accumulation, is going on.

Sounds like Citigroup, have been ignoring their obligations?
Even if they are held by various parties, they are registered with them?

Wish we had a lawyer type on here, that could get to the bottom of this and set it straight..
did you read my last post?

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
They make plays. All we can do is react appropriately according to our circumstance.
Knowing what is possible though gives us some breathing room to make calm and rational decisions.
I'm invested, looking for the long play and having already ridden this baby from 3+ cents through $2.34 and then back to here, the bastardo's won't shake me off for some magic beans. :ROFLMAO:
GLTAH
I'm most likely wrong, but what worries me here (ie with Citicorp accumilating) is perhaps the possibility of a hostile takeover? If indeed they are involved in/ or manipulating/ holding the SP down and they are then in a position to do a takeover (ie buy up all shares), we may never realise an SP in the multiple dollar amount:(

(Disclaimer - I have no concise knowledge on this topic, but I've been burnt before when lovely Gina Reinhart ended up buying out an Iron Ore stock I once held for a small percentage of its true worth).

Thats why no one should sell any of their shares!

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'm most likely wrong, but what worries me here (ie with Citicorp accumilating) is perhaps the possibility of a hostile takeover? If indeed they are involved in/ or manipulating/ holding the SP down and they are then in a position to do a takeover (ie buy up all shares), we may never realise an SP in the multiple dollar amount:(

(Disclaimer - I have no concise knowledge on this topic, but I've been burnt before when lovely Gina Reinhart ended up buying out an Iron Ore stock I once held for a small percentage of its true worth).

Thats why no one should sell any of their shares!
If you are right I don't believe there is anything that I could do to stop it, beyond voting my shares in whichever way PVDM recommends.
I have no direct experience in these matters but think It would be sufficient motivation for our friend Fact Finder to appear and provide some guidance. I'm not going to worry about it though, till some more definitive evidence of such becomes apparent.
I don't believe such things could happen without our having some unambiguous news and time to take whatever measures possible.
Relax people. Let's not get spooked by shadows. :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
As frustrating as the SP is, it is a great buying opportunity. I picked up some at 81c a couple of weeks ago while in a flu-induced state. Looking forward to picking up some more by the end of the week.

Buy the dips and lick your lips....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
"Buy the dips and lick your lips...."

Say that 10X fast. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

VictorG

I bought a few more at .85c, just before it dropped.
I'm sorry to all, from now on I'll inform this forum of any intended buying on my part.
For the record I've run out of money until early August and will be buying more then.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom