BRN Discussion Ongoing

Brainchip's current share price is forcing me to become richer in the future.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Foxdog

Regular
The 'positive and substantial announcements' will come, but not just as sugar hits contrived to counter macro economic circumstances over which the Company has no control.
I am confident everything is on track and that the Company is proceeding as fast as possible.
That is why I continue to hold.
I much prefer to be invested in a real company, doing the hard yards necessary to generate substantial ongoing wealth by developing and incorporating itself in nascent technological ecology's that will be adopted ubiquitously in the near future.
Whilst we all want to be stock value millionaires yesterday, I'm not looking for a bubble with Brainchip.
I want it developed to it's true potential, thoughtfully, carefully, crossing all the T's and dotting all the I's along the way.
That's what I invested in and have ridden these last 7 years and if success takes a few more, so be it. :cool:
If its a choice between quick and right, let it be done right.
That was my lasting impression after attending the last AGM, after listening and engaging with some of our board, and the reason I attended.
Meeting some of the 1000 eyes afterwards was but the cherry on top.
As has been previously stated the share price will get pushed all over the place, but ultimately no one will be able to hold it down.
The real company we are evolving into will be fundamentally unstoppable.
Like all good things....it takes time.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA UBIQUITOUS
GLTAH
DYOR
Well said 👌

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
How is it that 12.4 million shorts can be closed on the 5th July when the volume is only 9 million……

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
.... and just being a devils advocate here (not a downramper by any means)......... Considering Mercedes have publicly announced their association with Brainchip, and also the fact that Cerence are the suppliers of the MBUX system, why cant we find any hard link between BRN and Cerence? ie why would we not see BRN or AKIDA referenced in any webpages that we can find Cerence and MBUX being discussed?

If AKIDA is in effect a subset of the Cerence system, then it shouldn't be a surprise by now, right?

Or, could it be that MB are integrating AKIDA functionality separately in the vehicle and as part of a complete system it will interface with the MBUX? Thinking about it, the most AKIDA IP/chips will be integrated into the edge devices/sensors. The purpose of these edge devices/ sensors is to neuromorphically compute/calculate/output the correct signal to perhaps the MBUX or other systems in the car and then the system performs the correct function.

(Like others, just a little frustrated, but not selling any shares :) )

Hi @JK200SX,

I just stumbled on this article which I thought might provide some conversation points about the questions you raised about Cerence and BRN. This article mentions the launch of the next generation of Apple CarPlay in 2023, which could threaten Cerence’s position as the leading provider of automotive assistants.

It suggests that multiple OEMs like Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, Volvo, Polestar (GGPI), Renault, Ford (F), Nissan, and Honda, are already working with Apple CarPlay, to reduce their reliance on Cerence and to avoid paying Cerence for its white label solution, since Apple’s CarPlay allows you to connect your device to the car and take over its OS and UI.

Akida is not reliant on Cerence's software and could work just as well with Apple's CarPlay IMO, so in that sense we have the best of both worlds.

I love how this artilce says "Apple (AAPL)and Amazon (AMZN) also have voice assistants like Siri and Alexa, but their capabilities are much weaker." Hello AKIDA!

1 pm.png

10 June 2022

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

newpunta

Regular
Message to the Botters/ Maniplulaters .......... hope you choke on trading your own share trades.
Nothing for me to worry about and I will be back to cheer Akida on when u dead ........ no rush, hope you all get done slowly.
Love Elons laughing foto Twitter tweets ........ same will happen here ....... soon. :)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

Has anyone else noticed the buy side volume has not budged all day while the share price has fallen. It looks like a classic case of a short trap.
The sellers side looks thin yet the shorters persist, they must be as intelligent as a wooden frypan.
I'll bring the marshmallows.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

sleepymonk

Regular
Brainchip's current share price is forcing me to become richer in the future.
like ur sense of humor, RFTA. Felt urged or self compelled to throw in a few lines speaking for myself though (being a civil engineer not electronic):
1: fundamentals, no change, I AM NOT SELLING
2: fear of any downfall of coming 4C or expecting a sudden jump of revenue from the coming 4C r both unrealistic, reasons being, there is only $200k difference between 200k and 0, how far could you go below that? And, any hype of huge coming 4C is in favor of shorters, please, please, folks, don't fall in that trap, Rome was not built overnight is not he excuse but the reality. I AM NOT SELLING
3: traders, good for you if you can average down your cost or take profits. For me, anything i sell now does have implication of tax i pay this year, which exceeds my prediction of the SP fall if i want to buy back. So, I AM NOT SELLING
4: shorters, my odds is against yours, hence no sympathy would be given. Try harder, or you will be on my plate sooner or later, no matter you r a pig or a duck, but crispy . I AM NOT SELLING

rainy day and in the pub with my mates,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Bravo

Hi @JK200SX,

I just stumbled on this article which I thought might provide some conversation points about the questions you raised about Cerence and BRN. This article mentions the launch of the next generation of Apple CarPlay in 2023, which could threaten Cerence’s position as the leading provider of automotive assistants.

It suggests that multiple OEMs like Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, Volvo, Polestar (GGPI), Renault, Ford (F), Nissan, and Honda, are already working with Apple CarPlay, to reduce their reliance on Cerence and to avoid paying Cerence for its white label solution, since Apple’s CarPlay allows you to connect your device to the car and take over its OS and UI.

Akida is not reliant on Cerence's software and could work just as well with Apple's CarPlay IMO, so in that sense we have the best of both worlds.

I love how this artilce says "Apple (AAPL)and Amazon (AMZN) also have voice assistants like Siri and Alexa, but their capabilities are much weaker." Hello AKIDA!

View attachment 11137

10 June 2022

This could be were we fit in to the CarPlay picture? 🥳

2 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I Constantly read head shorters will be burnt,hate to be a shorter,to me being a Brn holder everyday I actually see them winning here,ever day they push mums and dads shares down often against the trend of the market, Seemingly not worried about if or finally when an announcement is made,For this reason and this reason only I often consider we are getting screwed over by management,someone in the know, me thinks it’s our Arm side of management, no announcements yet many promised in 2022, Think why every day buy the Que in first hour sell down 4-5 cent every day. THINK ARM TAKEOVER, make shareholders that disillusioned they offload there shares,hold back announcement,hold back defer revenue-easily done. Watch out shareholders we a being screwed and screwed hard by who,the ones you would least expect, why did 160 million votes go against PVDM cause he is the only honest one,rest are car salesmen been in the game only in it for the money.
I stopped reading this when you stated that you "often consider we are getting screwed over by management".

You should write a(polite) letter/email to IR to voice your concerns rather than spewing your dribble on here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Has anyone else noticed the buy side volume has not budged all day while the share price has fallen. It looks like a classic case of a short trap.
The sellers side looks thin yet the shorters persist, they must be as intelligent as a wooden frypan.
I'll bring the marshmallows.
They have the money, the bots, paid rats, time and a lack of scruples.
It is a game skewed in their favour and they know how to manipulate the masses with greed and fear.
Atm the strategy is to frighten holders into selling by pushing down the price and stoking doubt whilst they scoop up whatever they can.
Eventually the tide will turn and it will be in they're interest to push it up to take profits from that direction.
It's short term traders mentality which we can do nothing about, beyond being aware of it, and not get sucked in, unless that suits our plan.
Then we can just ride them like sand worms on Arrakis. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I Constantly read head shorters will be burnt,hate to be a shorter,to me being a Brn holder everyday I actually see them winning here,ever day they push mums and dads shares down often against the trend of the market, Seemingly not worried about if or finally when an announcement is made,For this reason and this reason only I often consider we are getting screwed over by management,someone in the know, me thinks it’s our Arm side of management, no announcements yet many promised in 2022, Think why every day buy the Que in first hour sell down 4-5 cent every day. THINK ARM TAKEOVER, make shareholders that disillusioned they offload there shares,hold back announcement,hold back defer revenue-easily done. Watch out shareholders we a being screwed and screwed hard by who,the ones you would least expect, why did 160 million votes go against PVDM cause he is the only honest one,rest are car salesmen been in the game only in it for the money.
If you truly believe this tripe perhaps you should consider selling.
If I held such a view, or had evidence to support it, I would take my profits or cut my losses and look to invest in an ethical Company like Brainchip. :LOL:
DYOR

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

One day we'll look back and laugh as we fry up some eggs on the shorters undies.

cooking-eggs-crotch-on-fire-burning-underwear-on-fire-14115993850.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
like ur sense of humor, RFTA. Felt urged or self compelled to throw in a few lines speaking for myself though (being a civil engineer not electronic):
1: fundamentals, no change, I AM NOT SELLING
2: fear of any downfall of coming 4C or expecting a sudden jump of revenue from the coming 4C r both unrealistic, reasons being, there is only $200k difference between 200k and 0, how far could you go below that? And, any hype of huge coming 4C is in favor of shorters, please, please, folks, don't fall in that trap, Rome was not built overnight is not he excuse but the reality. I AM NOT SELLING
3: traders, good for you if you can average down your cost or take profits. For me, anything i sell now does have implication of tax i pay this year, which exceeds my prediction of the SP fall if i want to buy back. So, I AM NOT SELLING
4: shorters, my odds is against yours, hence no sympathy would be given. Try harder, or you will be on my plate sooner or later, no matter you r a pig or a duck, but crispy . I AM NOT SELLING

rainy day and in the pub with my mates,
Excellent post sleepymonk (who's not so sleepy)
Yes not expecting anything wonderful this next 4c. As long as the company keeps on doing what it's doing in the background/foreground I'm happy! I have full trust in Peter and Anil to steer this ship on the correct course to the land of milk and honey been here since 2015 Geez time has flown by, my young nephews no longer eat out of their Bob the builder bowls:)
And when the market offers opportunties like this to pick up a few more Who am I to argue with that? Thanks Mr. Market❤️
Some days for fleeting moments I have the come on FFS lets Get a major deal done so I can be vindicated with my holdings of brn but as you have mentioned rome was not built overnight. This is revoloutionary technology it's not like digging gold out of the ground and selling it. It takes time to demonstrate to willing companies to help them understand how to incoporate this tech into their future products. We've got some heavy hitters already interested in the tech some willing to be known and some unknown. I can't even truly fathom where this company will be in the years to come and what change they will bring to the world but I know it's going to be huge.
Those who I have gotten into this stock honestly have know idea how fortunate they are to be holders even the ones who are in very decent profit they don't have a clue.
Anyway I could babble on forever so i'll just end it with saying Thank you Peter and Anil for giving us all this wonderful once in a lifetime opportunity.
Signed
Grateful shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
D

Deleted member 118

Posted some thoughts back on the 4/7

"Personally like to see a break through mid 90's confirm poss small double bottom then ~ 1.02 / 1.04 to clear prev supp area now resist.

Failing that then mid / high 70's potential supp revisit & ranging."

Just updated charts as at this morn with the 4/7 chart first then today for ease of viewing.

View attachment 11131

View attachment 11133

View attachment 11132

View attachment 11134

Mid 70s for next week yes please as I’ll have some extra

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Mid 70s for next week yes please as I’ll have some extra

I thought I had my fill but if it falls back to the 60s, Im buying up big time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

I thought I had my file but it falls back to the 60s, Im buying up big time.

I might even sell my coin that’s doing surprising well (polygon) if it falls to 60s

Bravo

Yes, @MC🐠 I do believe we are going to be working both in space and on Earth with Alexa.

This SBIR says in regards to BrainChip 's Akida that "The system will be available as a “plug and play module” for all future spacecraft".

And combined with this information, it's a shoo-in IMO!👯‍♀️ 🚀🌜🍾🥳

PS: Amazon wants to focus on enhancing Alexa in remote environments on Earth that have no connectivity. Hello AKIDA! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
View attachment 10190 View attachment 10192 View attachment 10193 View attachment 10195

I'm just going to chuck all of this here for the time being. 🥳

2 pm.png
3 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 3.28.53 pm.png

4th-of-july-dancing.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Cyw

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users