BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Sirod69,

Not shaw, that site you provided, looks diffrent to the one I have a mental picture of.
And I could not insert the trial number, NCT04476927.

Thankyou for trying.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Reactions: 2 users
Morning Sirod69,

Not shaw, that site you provided, looks diffrent to the one I have a mental picture of.
And I could not insert the trial number, NCT04476927.

Thankyou for trying.

Regards,
Esq.
Esq

Try these links.

First one can also scroll down page a d click on history of changes etc

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

LordByron

This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
King amongst men FF. Your tenacity has been unwavering all while delivering sound, solid facts we have been all so fortunate to relish in.

If I am ever graced with your presence to spin a yarn and bellow over a tipple or two, it will undoubtably be a top tier moment of gratitude to live and learn from the one and only Fact Finder.

Until then. AKIDA BALLISTA!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Sirod69,

Thankyou, correct no trial, but still not up to date.

The last time I saw this trial it had been updated very close to the due reporting date , being 30th May 2022.

Correct trial incorrect reporting dates.

Once again thankyou for trying.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Esq

Try these links.

First one can also scroll down page a d click on history of changes etc

Evening Fullmoonfever,

Bingo, the second link you provided.

Last updated 4th July 2022, overdue 35 days.

Appreciate such things take time , the powers that be are probably waiting for several million more people pass away and a few more trillion to be wiped from global GDP's.

Patience is a virtue...... apparently.

Thankyou for finding the link.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

Afternoon Chippers,

Just a quick one, has any one looked at the Nanose Medical Ltd,
NCT04476927 filings.

Purely curious if thay or anyone else has accessed their trial, updates etc.
Usually down the bottom it says when the file was last accessed.

I have tried ,but I get lost in the interweb.

Thankyou in advance.

Results were due 30th May 2022, so a little time has passed since.

Regards,
Esq.
My honest opinion we ain’t working with them anymore and are collaborating with either or both Biotone and NASA

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Yes indeed @Quatrojos did suggest the phrase was worthy of an acronym but it was space Cadet who first used it as such as far as I can find.

This was in a chain of posts where FactFinder was talking about Luke Winchester as the guy who said it, as highlighted by @AusEire.

View attachment 11076

View attachment 11075

View attachment 11082
Damn Slymeat.. You dug through old posts or used search terms, to get to the bottom of that?..

I think your skills would be put to better use, digging up dots and the lines that connect them.

Set to it ol chap 😛

People need to lift their game here, until FactFinder's return!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Make sure you open the link to learner community above aswell

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

equanimous

The project seeks to utilize cutting edge technologies from several research areas, e.g., machine learning, artificial intelligence, knowledge representation, computer networking, network management, and software defined networking (SDN) to advance the autonomy of network operations in the challenging environment of space. The student will learn about realistic use-cases and flight missions, related software implementations, network architectures (DTN and SDN), network simulation and emulation techniques, networking protocols, and advanced algorithms including spiking neural networks, reinforcement learning, and multi-agent reinforcement learning.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Damn Slymeat.. You dug through old posts or used search terms, to get to the bottom of that?..

I think your skills would be put to better use, digging up dots and the lines that connect them.

Set to it ol chap 😛

People need to lift their game here, until FactFinder's return!

Great work @Quatrojos!

Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

1657532833972.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

equanimous

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

equanimous

I dont think people realize how much research and time is being pumped into SNN

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

White Horse

Regular
At the risk of being ostracized from TSEX I will ask a delicate question.
Has anybody actually met the anonymous Fact Finder ?
Is it possible he is part of the market manipulation that we all know happens?
My question is has anybody here ever met the man ?
Has anybody ever met you.?? That is the question.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
At the risk of being ostracized from TSEX I will ask a delicate question.
Has anybody actually met the anonymous Fact Finder ?
Is it possible he is part of the market manipulation that we all know happens?
My question is has anybody here ever met the man ?
Are you serious?

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

jk6199

Regular
Knocked off work and have been reflecting on the day’s happenings. At times, as shared by some, @Fact Finder and his post almost felt like the grieving process for a lot of us.
With his admission of being an ex copper and then into law, he really needed to get our trust back initially 😂 😉.
I was having thoughts of his decision and it included being offered something from BRN, or having choppers hovering overhead due to NASA or other sending out the agents?
For the longer term holders, he informed that not only his health had its challenges, but also others in his life. Maybe he gave all he could give with so much effort involved , and it was time most of us could stand on our own two feet. There are still a few even now questioning the first sign of any doubt.

He was one of the first to acknowledge @zeeb0t and the founding members setting up this “safe haven” compared to the previous place. It would be wrong not to value those efforts along with the technical ability of the likes of @Diogenese & @uiux. And what about the green rocket baby of @wilzy123 to lift our spirits and give us a laugh.

I have mentioned only a few from this defacto on line family where we have been given a chance to most likely improve our and our family’s lives. It is an on line forum of unknown people, but I am so appreciative of people giving their time, and at times, their kind thoughts to others, in a world that sometimes makes you shake your head in disbelief.

Thanks again @Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
Top Bottom