BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
For those of us in for the long term and that are prepared to hold on tight to our shares, the decision by some to sell today will not stop the celebrations tomorrow.

IMO of course.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Apols if posted already 🤔

Attachments

• 22F6523F-F4F9-4A6C-A9CE-357C1FA9C5B5.jpeg
    22F6523F-F4F9-4A6C-A9CE-357C1FA9C5B5.jpeg
    406.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I heard a while back that Germany has the highest use of solar power per capita than any other country - despite their climate. Not sure if that's still the case but the fact that it isn't Australia, by a long way, is just shameful I reckon. So far we suck at being green......
" So far we suck at being green "

Albanese will turn that around rather swift IMO, Morrison was the one that sucked at green policy , add foreign policy to that list too!!

Thats the prime reason why I voted Labour, after being a Liberal voter for all of my adult life.

The world needs to go green ASAP or our future generations are going to fry

I predominantly invest in lithium coys as EV is the future, but BRN Akida Al, will also have a part to play, with its energy efficiency related to computer systems.

How many computer units are actively used in the word right now ?

Approx 2.7 billion and counting.

How many fossil fuel vehicles in the world currently ?

Approx 1.5 billion and counting.

Get those two sectors green and you are on your way to a greener world.

imo

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

MDhere

Regular
In light of what has happened today, I'm going to take it very seriously today. We are a community here and one of our rules is to post in English.
Like you, I am German and yes, I do the work of translating some things I am unsure of. I am also aware that I probably make quite a few mistakes. I don't care about that it's about the signal to participate. I timed your post to translate for the group, it was 16 seconds. It should be worth it to you. I have recommended the tool DeepL several times.

Dallas: "Each F1 car has 300 sensors that generate 1.1 million telemetry data points per second that are transmitted from the cars to the pits. This real-time data is combined with over 70 years of historical race data stored on Amazon S3 to deliver comprehensive insights that inform, educate and enrich the fan experience and provide more insight into the choice of race strategy that leads to winning track performances."
Thanks Cosors, this translation i found interesting and brought me right back to the Agm where i was having a general chat with PDVM and he said, did u know that cars have over 300 sensors.

i was like ok wow no i didn't know that. And now @Dallas now mentions this very number 300 sensors. That to me is interesting.

So as i do i thought i would do some further investigating putting these two occurences in my head together and found a couple of very interesting reads in English.

Fist link mention sensors data on-premises by AWS as well as mentions HPE.

The latter link i found most interesting is dated
7 july 2022.
HPE who is teamed with... Mercedes :)

So AWS and HPE are my bets on smarter sensors using AKIDA. Boomity boom boom.

Happy week fellow brners 😀

How Cloud Data-Crunching Power Accelerates the F1 Racing Experience

What Formula 1 Racing Says About Auto’s High-Tech Future

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Sad to see you go FF, you've been and remain a wealth of interrogative knowledge to the 1000 eyes here, and i like others will miss your rigour, assessment and validation of information flowing thru the veins of the TSE forum, you will be missed
Please take care of yourself and your loved ones, and may you check-in from time to time for a few salient words of wisdom for the group
All the best and good luck !!
SSC1

• Love
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

jk6199

Regular
So, if there is 90 million shares borrowed for shorting, the majority of large holders are the company’s founders and higher management, even if some retail holders sell, who’s going to buy up all the rest of the shorted shares?
I think I just felt better sitting here with my shares, as I reckon I’m going to be more relaxed than these shorters soon 😳

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thanks Cosors, this translation i found interesting and brought me right back to the Agm where i was having a general chat with PDVM and he said, did u know that cars have over 300 sensors.

i was like ok wow no i didn't know that. And now @Dallas now mentions this very number 300 sensors. That to me is interesting.

So as i do i thought i would do some further investigating putting these two occurences in my head together and found a couple of very interesting reads in English.

Fist link mention sensors data on-premises by AWS as well as mentions HPE.

The latter link i found most interesting is dated
7 july 2022.
HPE who is teamed with... Mercedes :)

So AWS and HPE are my bets on smarter sensors using AKIDA. Boomity boom boom.

Happy week fellow brners 😀

How Cloud Data-Crunching Power Accelerates the F1 Racing Experience

What Formula 1 Racing Says About Auto’s High-Tech Future

Hi @MDhere, yes, I think the Hewlett Packard + Mercedes (who luuurve AKIDA) connection is VERY interesting. Even more so perhaps when you consider that HPE are also involved with NASA (who also luuurve AKIDA).

One thing that I am still ruminating over is what Rob Telson said a little while ago about BrainChip helping NASA get into orbit. I've been wondering whether he might have been referring to "the Spaceborne Computer-2, which HPE sent to orbit in February 2021 in a Northrop Grumman Cygnus capsule in collaboration with the ISS National Laboratory".

So, did we help get the Spaceborne Computer-2 into orbit with HPE?????

200.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Foxdog

Regular
This will be my final post. It has been an education in many respects but we have now reached the point where I can see no value in the process from my personal perspective. @zeeb0t has done a remarkable job of creating this place for shareholders to engage and exchange views and research and I have great admiration for him.

There are posters now though who post what they claim to be contrary investment arguments however they are on analysis simply expressions of their anxieties. There are those who post statements about what they are going to do if x, y or z does not happen. Which again being charitable these pointless threats are expressions of anxiety but some I suspect when I read their previous posts are probably just bullies. There are those who post claims about future income and when it is going to show up that are unsupported by anything published or spoken by the company.

There are those who continue to research and post links and articles that increase knowledge of the technology and partners but I personally no longer need any further validation of the technology and its revolutionary nature.

So to all those who I have enjoyed the journey with to this point and who like myself have no doubts about the company and its future success I say thank you and may the 1,000 Eyes continue to be an unbelievable source of information and inspiration to all new shareholders.

I look forward to meeting up again at the 2023 AGM in Sydney.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hope you continue to hover in the background FF, albeit anonymously. Hopefully I will be able to introduce myself in person at the 2023 AGM.
Thanks for all of your research and generous insights - much appreciated 👌

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

Someone brought up HP and I wasn’t going to bother posting this, but now HP is being discussed I thought I would, but can we be involved in anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
@Fact Finder

Just catching up on posts while have time and....

giphy-1.gif

giphy-2.gif

But on a serious note....all the best and like all been said before, appreciated your efforts and input. You know where we are ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

JK200SX

Regular
"New laptop powered by mystery quad-core RISC-V processor listed online"
"The company said in a press release that the hotly anticipated ROMA development platform features an unannounced quad-core RISC-V processor with a companion NPU/GPU for the fastest, seamless RISC-V native software development available."

Could it be?.......

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

MDhere

Regular
Also,

Tomorrow...12th July 2022.

44th Annual Conference of IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Buology Society.

Brainchip representative ....Arpan Pal.

* this BRN event was found and shared by MDhere.

Regards,
Esq.

❤️Arpan Pal ❤️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
"New laptop powered by mystery quad-core RISC-V processor listed online"
"The company said in a press release that the hotly anticipated ROMA development platform features an unannounced quad-core RISC-V processor with a companion NPU/GPU for the fastest, seamless RISC-V native software development available."

Could it be?.......

Got a feint memory that FF may have raised this potential before as well a while ago.

Not sure but anyway.

Something from:

I noted the comment in this paragraph...highlighted.

The RISC-V instruction set architecture has been around for quite some time now, and, for all intents and purposes, it is one of the better alternatives to the X86 ISA that is currently dominating the PC market. Despite its open source nature, RISC-V has not seen any meaningful mainstream adoption, but with the latest push started a few years ago, the interest in this technology has been spiking considerably. SiFive is hard at work on a few desktop PC incarnations and now we see DeepComputing and Xcalibyte collaborating to bring the first RISC-V-powered laptop.

Takes you to...

SiFive announces RISC-V P650 16-core processor launching in mid-2022​

RISC-V is catching up to ARM. (Image Source: min.news)
SiFive is aiming to catch up to ARM by committing to deliver significant performance improvements in record time. The Performance P650 processors releasing next year will scale to 16 cores and deliver up to 81% performance increase per core compared to ARM's Cortex-A75.

Who knows at this stage where the NPU is from or whether the Risc-V is SiFive but time will tell as specs drill down I guess.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

db1969oz

Regular
There’s a website called shorthand.co.au that have the number of shares short. As for when they have to be closed out that’s up to the person holding the position. I got the 10 day average from yahoo finance
Thanks very much.

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

A RISC-V videos to watch if anyone interested

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Sorry if posts before

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
So, if there is 90 million shares borrowed for shorting, the majority of large holders are the company’s founders and higher management, even if some retail holders sell, who’s going to buy up all the rest of the shorted shares?
I think I just felt better sitting here with my shares, as I reckon I’m going to be more relaxed than these shorters soon 😳
What we had with the Mercedes announcement, was primarily a "Short Squeeze" which continued for weeks..

_20220711_140401.JPG

I love this analogy from the article..
"Being caught on the wrong side of a short squeeze is one of the worst experiences a trader can go through. It’s akin to being viciously dragged into the ocean by a riptide while strolling on the beach"

The whole article is a good read, but this also caught my eye..

"The rotation of participants is a cycle of new buyers coming in while old shorts stop out and new shorts coming in as old buyers take profits results in a perpetual rise in prices"

This is what I thought was happening, when I was frothing at the mouth, with my "It’s self sustaining now" (Doc Ock reference) posts, back then..

200w.gif

But a lack of subsequent news flow, of a material kind and very poor market conditions, primarily due to Putin, canned that..

There were far far fewer shorts then and the Company, in my opinion and with the partnerships and engagements, that have transpired during the last few months..
Is in a far stronger position, if you disregard the current share price.

So a short squeeze now, is going to be a spectacle, the likes of which, we have never experienced.

But we need some solid news flow (and I mean material announcements) and we need, some kind of positive progress in Ukraine.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Got a feint memory that FF may have raised this potential before as well a while ago.

Not sure but anyway.

Something from:

I noted the comment in this paragraph...highlighted.

The RISC-V instruction set architecture has been around for quite some time now, and, for all intents and purposes, it is one of the better alternatives to the X86 ISA that is currently dominating the PC market. Despite its open source nature, RISC-V has not seen any meaningful mainstream adoption, but with the latest push started a few years ago, the interest in this technology has been spiking considerably. SiFive is hard at work on a few desktop PC incarnations and now we see DeepComputing and Xcalibyte collaborating to bring the first RISC-V-powered laptop.

Takes you to...

SiFive announces RISC-V P650 16-core processor launching in mid-2022​

RISC-V is catching up to ARM. (Image Source: min.news)
SiFive is aiming to catch up to ARM by committing to deliver significant performance improvements in record time. The Performance P650 processors releasing next year will scale to 16 cores and deliver up to 81% performance increase per core compared to ARM's Cortex-A75.

Who knows at this stage where the NPU is from or whether the Risc-V is SiFive but time will tell as specs drill down I guess.

So, on the prev post.

Found this Chinese site with this assumption on what now appears known.

I'm hazarding a guess at someone else not Akida....but happy to be wrong.

"Although the official photo of ROMA has not been released...."

"At the Spring 2022 RISC-V Week event held in Paris, France in early May, the PPT presented by Philipp Tomsich, chairman of the RISC-V International Software Committee, showed a photo of a suspected RISC-V laptop. ROMA corresponds to it.

The reason is that the detail exposed in the upper left corner of this picture happens to be a mineral water that is very common in China : )"

Risc-V International made up with so many diff partners, members including likes of SiFive, Xcalibyte, StarFive, Intel, Renesas etc etc. so who knows who's involved I guess.

Some primary specs I see which has 2 chip options.

ROMA laptop preliminary specifications:

• SoC – Quad-core RISC-V CPU with GPU for graphics, NPU for AI (12nm chip for the Pro model, 28nm chip for the Standard model)
  • System Memory – 16GB LPDDR4/LPDDR4X RAM
  • Storage – 256GB eMMC flash
  • Security – Arm SC300 security enclave processor
  • Display, keyboard, touchpad

StarFive is Chinese and does AI/ML processors from what I can see so far and has 12nm & 28nm chips though not techy enough to know if would be the possible ones.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom