BRN Discussion Ongoing

Earlyrelease

Regular
Note sure if this has been posted before. Those with NASA experience may want to have a look. It ties in with Nviso and its experience with using the Nvidia Jetson.

• Limited Compute and Random Restarts: It’s true: working in space is hard. In satellite operating environments, power is a scarce and finite resource. We carefully ration power between the Edge AI system and the satellite’s imaging and communications hardware. Practically speaking, the Edge AI system has only minutes of runtime on board the Jetson TX-2i. Changes to the satellite’s orbital trajectory and assigned capture tasks can further reduce this runtime, requiring our software to have increased fault tolerance.

https://blog.palantir.com/edge-ai-in-space-93d793433a1e

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
OMG! I just died with laughter @BaconLover is this yours?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Trying to figure out if Texas Instruments (as @Bravo has also been hunting from memory) has any connection anywhere.

Found a couple of things that were interesting but not sure if we may be in the background via the ARM NN relationship with TI and the use of ARM M4 co-processors for some edge, IoT, gesture etc. I don't think so but....

Anyway, maybe @Diogenese can have a squiz whenever has time.

I note the ARM NN runs on Cortex-A cores as highlighted however wondered if that is in connection with the M4 co-processor?

Links:

View attachment 10831

View attachment 10833

View attachment 10832

View attachment 10830

Hi @Fullmoonfever, did you get any further with this line of enquiry?
Trying to figure out if Texas Instruments (as @Bravo has also been hunting from memory) has any connection anywhere.

Found a couple of things that were interesting but not sure if we may be in the background via the ARM NN relationship with TI and the use of ARM M4 co-processors for some edge, IoT, gesture etc. I don't think so but....

Anyway, maybe @Diogenese can have a squiz whenever has time.

I note the ARM NN runs on Cortex-A cores as highlighted however wondered if that is in connection with the M4 co-processor?

Links:

View attachment 10831

View attachment 10833

View attachment 10832

View attachment 10830

Hi @Fullmoonfever, not sure if you got any further with this line of inquiry? And, I'm not sure if this is helpful in anyway but I just noticed in this recent article that Texas Instruments are using ARM-Cortex R4F for their Integrated Radar device family including AWR1843AOP which forms the basis of their Sensor Fusion module.

Do you think we could be linked with TI via the use of ARM-Cortex R4F?

PS: If this doesn't make sense then please accept my apologies as I'm not really a tech geek, just a garden variety geek.

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 3.12.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.25.04 pm.png

Reactions: 9 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
@Quatrojos came up with WANCA
Yes indeed @Quatrojos did suggest the phrase was worthy of an acronym but it was space Cadet who first used it as such as far as I can find.

This was in a chain of posts where FactFinder was talking about Luke Winchester as the guy who said it, as highlighted by @AusEire.

1657515575352.png

1657515472189.png

1657516627588.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

The cameraman was annoying so turned it off after 1 minute in after feeling sick

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users
Hi @Fullmoonfever, did you get any further with this line of enquiry?

Hi @Fullmoonfever, not sure if you got any further with this line of inquiry? And, I'm not sure if this is helpful in anyway but I just noticed in this recent article that Texas Instruments are using ARM-Cortex R4F for their Integrated Radar device family including AWR1843AOP which forms the basis of their Sensor Fusion module.

Do you think we could be linked with TI via the use of ARM-Cortex R4F?

PS: If this doesn't make sense then please accept my apologies as I'm not really a tech geek, just a garden variety geek.

View attachment 11078

View attachment 11081
Hi Bravo

No I hadn't got much further as yet but thanks for the find.

Will make a note and see if can find any connections anywhere :)

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi Bravo

No I hadn't got much further as yet but thanks for the find.

Will make a note and see if can find any connections anywhere :)
Probably don’t help as I’ve not even bothered looking at the video

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Latest cat drone technology but not sure if I can get the link to work but I think you can click on it and watch it on Facebook

The Orvillecopter lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Probably don’t help as I’ve not even bothered looking at the video

Hi @Rocket577,

Thanks for that. I just looked at a little smigde and will watch the rest later. It looks like they are discussing Texas Instruments' new Sitara AM62 processors which are comprised of a quad-core 64-bit Arm®-Cortex®-A53 microprocessor, single-core Arm Cortex-R5F microcontroller (MCU) and an Arm Cortex-M4F MCU. (Another one for @Fullmoonfever )

Will need to watch the whole thing later.

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 3.57.30 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 3.57.09 pm.png

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi @Rocket577,

Thanks for that. I just looked at a little smigde and will watch the rest later. It looks like they are discussing Texas Instruments' new Sitara AM62 processors which are comprised of a quad-core 64-bit Arm®-Cortex®-A53 microprocessor, single-core Arm Cortex-R5F microcontroller (MCU) and an Arm Cortex-M4F MCU. (Another one for @Fullmoonfever )

Will need to watch the whole thing later.

View attachment 11083 View attachment 11084

Btw if your a cat lover you might not want to watch my last post

D

Deleted member 118

I wonder how many millions off shares it took the shorters today to get us down 3% compared to only 6 million traded

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

KKFoo

Regular
Screenshot_2022-07-11-14-03-26-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

KKFoo

Regular
A53 comes with a NPU, I wonder whose IP Arm is using for the NPU.

• Fire
  • Thinking

KKFoo

Regular
We also knew that Nicobo is using A53

• Fire

KKFoo

Regular
Screenshot_2022-07-08-16-53-38-88_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

07/11/2022 | 04:44
USE THE CRASH IN THESE STOCKS: INFINEON, SIEMENS, BRAINCHIP, APPLE IN FOCUS!

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS – NEW COOPERATION PUSHES AUTONOMOUS DRIVING
The Australian BrainChip holdings is not a classic chip manufacturer, but an IP company with solutions for the high-tech industry. Its technologies were protected by patents at an early stage, and the company is showing revolutionary approaches in many areas of artificial intelligence and is playing a pioneering role. The Company's patent portfolio currently includes eight issued patents in the United States and one in China, as well as 21 patent applications pending in the United States, Europe, Canada, Japan, Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Israel. Prominent customers include organizations such as NASA, Valeo, Nanose Medical, Renesas and Ford. Most recently, BrainChip partnered with Prophesee to optimize AI performance and efficiency of visual computing solutions. Inspired by human vision, Prophesee's technology uses a patented sensor design and AI algorithms that mimic the human eye and brain to see what was previously invisible with standard image-based technology.

Prophesee's computer vision systems thus open up new possibilities in areas such as autonomous driving, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance as well as augmented and virtual reality. Akida technology, BrainChip's first neuromorphic processor on the market, also mimics the human brain to analyze only the essential sensory inputs at the time of acquisition and process the data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and energy savings.

"We successfully ported data from Prophesee's neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance," said Anil Mankar, co-founder and CDO of BrainChip. After a high of EUR 1.67 in January, the Nasdaq correction fell by 68% to a low of EUR 0.55. But now the course seems to have been bombed out, and sales are going up again with higher prices. Take a closer look again, because the bargain hunters have long since had the liquid paper back on their list!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Just a quick one, has any one looked at the Nanose Medical Ltd,
NCT04476927 filings.

Purely curious if thay or anyone else has accessed their trial, updates etc.
Usually down the bottom it says when the file was last accessed.

I have tried ,but I get lost in the interweb.

Thankyou in advance.

Results were due 30th May 2022, so a little time has passed since.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Afternoon Chippers,

Just a quick one, has any one looked at the Nanose Medical Ltd,
NCT04476927 filings.

Purely curious if thay or anyone else has accessed their trial, updates etc.
Usually down the bottom it says when the file was last accessed.

I have tried ,but I get lost in the interweb.

Thankyou in advance.

Results were due 30th May 2022, so a little time has passed since.

Regards,
Esq.
Perhaps this helps?
till now it´s not finish

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom