Reactions: 5 users

TTE

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

brainsnap

Emerged
Modest volume today. However, it is always surprising how often we have a strong finish on a Friday. The sellers seem to be losing out today as well.

Reactions: 5 users

Beebo

Regular
Afternoon Dang Son,

Cheers for putting up the link, good stuff.

Regards,
Esq.
There also will be another Super Bowl ad for Amazon/Alexa ‘smelling’ morning breath 😅…it features Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost…

Akida’s potential market is sooo enormous!

Reactions: 7 users

Waihik Joe

Emerged
I posted the below article on Hotcrapper - I cut and pasted the below information from an anonymous article. I have highlighted the Akida alongside the Arm Cortex M4 core.
Does this mean Brainchip and ARM are in business together?
Please forgive my ignorance as I am not an AI technical savy engineer.
Or is this just run of the norm standard business below?

BrainChip's$499 Akida AI Board Goes Solo

By IanEvenden published 20 days ago

TheAKD1000 neuromorphic processor from BrainChip can now be bought as a Mini PCIecard instead of a bundle.

(Imagecredit: BrainChip)

The Akida Mini PCIe board from BrainChip, which allows the creation and control of a spiking neural network, is now available as a standalone product. Previously the board was only available via development kit bundles including a Raspberry Pi 4 kit.

SHAPE \* MERGEFORMAT

The boards, which feature the company's Akida AIaccelerator chip the AKD1000 alongside an Arm Cortex M4 core and both RAM andflash memory, have previously been available in two forms: a Shuttle PCcompatible with Intel 10th-Gen processors (which you supply yourself) or asmaller, cheaper kit powered by a Raspberry Pi 4.

The ADK1000 canemulate 1.2 million neurons and 10 billion synapses in a spiking neuralnetwork. If that’s not enough for you, up to 64 of the devices can bedaisy-chained together over PCIe. It’s designed for use as a stand-aloneembedded accelerator or as a co-processor.

CPUARM Cortex-M4 32-bit @ 300MHz (Subblock of Akida)
RAMRAM: 256M x 16 bytes LPDDR4 SDRAM @ 2400MT/s
FlashFLASH: Quad SPI 128Mb NOR @ 12.5MHz
GPIO2 LED’s
Interfaces5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 x1-lane
Dimensions40mm x 76mm x 5.3mm (exc. PCIe rear panel bracket)
The neuromorphicprocessor allows users to create, train and test neural networks throughthe MetaTF development environment. The PCIe layoutfiles and a bill of materials are also being made available to systemintegrators so that they can create their own custom designs based on the AIaccelerator.

The card can now bepurchased singly, for $499, or in larger orders of up to ten. BrainChip'srecent announcement of 'high volume' production meansthat this limit should be removed once stock levels begin to rise.

Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Valeo accelerates in electric mobility with full acquisition of Valeo Siemens eAutomotive and new partnership with Renault​

• Published on February 10, 2022
View attachment 786

Please feel free to share Akida around to the rest of the Alliance!

Posted on January 28, 2022

Renault, Nissan & Mitsubishi Motors Announce Common Roadmap

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 1.29.10 pm.png

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

ndefries

Regular
You know that Brainchip is based in Toulouse? Airbus head office is as well in Toulouse. Hmmm … as well they are recruiting more for this location. A lot of coincidence?

Europe is a large market for AI. Bosch/Mercedes and other potential customers are located elsewhere or southern Germany. So, for me telling that they decided to put down their roots so close to the Airbus decision makers.
Well this is too much of a coincidence. I'm calling it :) we have what will be an amazing partnership to read about one day. Will be great seeing Airbus' shipped out with 1000's of sensors powered by potentially hundred of Akida chips not only supporting the flying, safety monitoring but internal cabin management for safety and comfort.

Imagine knowing that if a plane was hijacked or a pilot did the unthinkable that Akida could detect non approved person in the cockpit or unapproved flight path (not relying on cloud connectivity) and coordinate the autonomous flight controls that is impossible to override. Instantly making those horrific events a thing of the past.

• Fire
My god... 🤦‍♂️

The trolls....sorry.. I mean...self confessed over educated investment researchers

Have now got bored with lack of ppl on HC and moved to Linkedin..

All I can say is ‘What the hell is an Andrew Quinn anyway.’ LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Inflation makes things more expensive. When things become more expensive people look to ways to save money.

One of the biggest costs to industry generally is energy.

AKIDA technology reduces energy consumption dramatically and saves not only carbon emissions but cuts costs of doing business at a time where Governments are legislating for change forcing business and industry to act.

One might argue that inflation is a driver that will be positive for Brainchip and the adoption of AKIDA considering Brainchip is a no debt of consequence on the Balance Sheet company.

• Haha
Reactions: 43 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I posted the below article on Hotcrapper - I cut and pasted the below information from an anonymous article. I have highlighted the Akida alongside the Arm Cortex M4 core.
Does this mean Brainchip and ARM are in business together?
Please forgive my ignorance as I am not an AI technical savy engineer.
Or is this just run of the norm standard business below?

BrainChip's$499 Akida AI Board Goes Solo

By IanEvenden published 20 days ago

TheAKD1000 neuromorphic processor from BrainChip can now be bought as a Mini PCIecard instead of a bundle.

The Akida Mini PCIe board from BrainChip, which allows the creation and control of a spiking neural network, is now available as a standalone product. Previously the board was only available via development kit bundles including a Raspberry Pi 4 kit.

SHAPE \* MERGEFORMAT

The boards, which feature the company's Akida AIaccelerator chip the AKD1000 alongside an Arm Cortex M4 core and both RAM andflash memory, have previously been available in two forms: a Shuttle PCcompatible with Intel 10th-Gen processors (which you supply yourself) or asmaller, cheaper kit powered by a Raspberry Pi 4.

The ADK1000 canemulate 1.2 million neurons and 10 billion synapses in a spiking neuralnetwork. If that’s not enough for you, up to 64 of the devices can bedaisy-chained together over PCIe. It’s designed for use as a stand-aloneembedded accelerator or as a co-processor.

CPUARM Cortex-M4 32-bit @ 300MHz (Subblock of Akida)
RAMRAM: 256M x 16 bytes LPDDR4 SDRAM @ 2400MT/s
FlashFLASH: Quad SPI 128Mb NOR @ 12.5MHz
GPIO2 LED’s
Interfaces5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 x1-lane
Dimensions40mm x 76mm x 5.3mm (exc. PCIe rear panel bracket)
The neuromorphicprocessor allows users to create, train and test neural networks throughthe MetaTF development environment. The PCIe layoutfiles and a bill of materials are also being made available to systemintegrators so that they can create their own custom designs based on the AIaccelerator.

The card can now bepurchased singly, for $499, or in larger orders of up to ten. BrainChip'srecent announcement of 'high volume' production meansthat this limit should be removed once stock levels begin to rise.
Hi Joe,

The Akida 1000 includes an ARM Cortex processor. BrainChip have a licence from ARM for this.
The processor is used for configuration but is not used in 1-bit mode operation of the neural network in classifying input data.
https://brainchipinc.com/akida-neural-processor-soc/

1644547890208.png

Reactions: 27 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Please feel free to share Akida around to the rest of the Alliance!

Posted on January 28, 2022

Renault, Nissan & Mitsubishi Motors Announce Common Roadmap

View attachment 796
They just have to ask "Hey Mercedes" ... :cool:

Reactions: 13 users

Fox151

Regular
My favourite part is that Mr Quin spelt his employers name wrong on his linkedin profile. Weathlander?

I wonder if his employer appreciates being linked to a social media troll... not that i promote dobbing...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
All I can say is ‘What the hell is an Andrew Quinn anyway.’ LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Inflation makes things more expensive. When things become more expensive people look to ways to save money.

One of the biggest costs to industry generally is energy.

AKIDA technology reduces energy consumption dramatically and saves not only carbon emissions but cuts costs of doing business at a time where Governments are legislating for change forcing business and industry to act.

One might argue that inflation is a driver that will be positive for Brainchip and the adoption of AKIDA considering Brainchip is a no debt of consequence on the Balance Sheet company.
Also don't forget @Fact Finder that AKIDA is as Cheap as "CHIPS"!

Reactions: 8 users

JK200SX

Regular
You know that Brainchip is based in Toulouse? Airbus head office is as well in Toulouse. Hmmm … as well they are recruiting more for this location. A lot of coincidence?

Europe is a large market for AI. Bosch/Mercedes and other potential customers are located elsewhere or southern Germany. So, for me telling that they decided to put down their roots so close to the Airbus decision makers.

Airbus isn't the only large prospective customer that Brainchip may have on their radar, that is based in Toulouse. The following companies have some sort of base/manufacturing facility in Toulouse too:

Siemens
Thales
Tata consulting
Rolls Royce
Safran
Vitesco (offshoot from Continental)
Valeo
Michelin
Philips
Mercedes
Hella
ABB
ON Semiconductor
Continental
Toshiba
Panasonic Avionics
BE Aerospace
Peugot
Infineon
Toyota
UTC Aerospace
Renault
NXP Semiconductors
Collins Aerospace
Air France
Schneider Electric
Honeywell
Freescale Semiconductor
Motorola
Cisco
HP
Rockwell Collins

.... just to name a few.....

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 62 users

JK200SX

Regular
This was in the March 2019 quarter

View attachment 789

From what I recall, the Continental plant in Toulouse had a high number of SMD lines and "back end" electronics assembly cells.

Reactions: 12 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Gooooood morn Chippers.

Would be lovely to finish above $1.67 this afternoon to finish green for the week.

Pantene.
I’m not as confident now as I was then.

But ya know what, it doesn’t matter…….Pantene!

Reactions: 6 users
Airbus isn't the only large prospective customer that Brainchip may have on their radar, that is based in Toulouse. The following companies have some sort of base/manufacturing facility in Toulouse too:

Siemens
Thales
Tata consulting
Rolls Royce
Safran
ValeoMichelin
Philips
Mercedes
Hella
ABB
ON Semiconductor
Continental
Toshiba
Panasonic Avionics
BE Aerospace
Peugot
Infineon
Toyota
UTC Aerospace
Renault
NXP Semiconductors
Collins Aerospace
Air France
Schneider Electric
Honeywell
Freescale Semiconductor
Motorola
Cisco
HP
Rockwell Collins

Not much of a list there JK.

Can’t see much growth potential there at all….. only joking. Just a handful of those names will be enough for me to be very happy.

If, as Sean quietly mentioned during a recent interview that “Brainchip becomes the de-facto standard;” then I’m gonna need a bigger calculator!

Great work,

Cheers!

Reactions: 25 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
How good is this platform , I would say it’s rocking better that it ever was at the other joint .

Just in from work & spent a very enjoyable 20 minutes reading todays opinions & research

Outstanding !

Thank you & enjoy a great weekend chippers .🥳

Teach22

Regular
G’day to all fellow BRN holders.
You‘ve done a mighty fine job here @zeeb0t , congratulations.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Siemens
Thales
Tata consulting
Rolls Royce
Safran
ValeoMichelin
Philips
Mercedes
Hella
ABB
ON Semiconductor
Continental
Toshiba
Panasonic Avionics
BE Aerospace
Peugot
Infineon
Toyota
UTC Aerospace
Renault
NXP Semiconductors
Collins Aerospace
Air France
Schneider Electric
Honeywell
Freescale Semiconductor
Motorola
Cisco
HP
Rockwell Collins

Afternoon JK200SX,

Just for fun ...

Hypothetically if all of these companies signed up , and each one added $0.50cents average to the BRN shareprice.

* YES , I know this is not how to value contracts, purely illustrates the potentially explosive growth of the share price in a extremely simplified manner.

31 companys
X $0.50cents. Per. Co.Annonncement / engagement.

=$16.00
+$1.62 ( closing price).

=$17.62

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom