BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

So would anyone like to have a guess why HC has become so toxic in the last few days? Is it pending news? The shorters are getting burned? Or that recent Market Herald article that has ruffled some feathers and them and both HC have set the wolfs on us?

Reactions: 6 users

Equitable

Regular
Guys, I am going to post these sentence on HC ...”Happy long term holder here”. This will verify to you all that I am Slade2020. If you care to come up with your own sentence and post that would be appreciated.
I will post "Hold On for Dear Life"

D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

JDelekto

Regular
Does anyone know if @uiux has joined yet? I would certainly like to see a dedicated topic for people who plan to do any tinkering, experimenting, or development with the PCIe boards when they are available and keep it separate from the investment-related threads.

As @uiux generously offered to prepare a beginner's guide to getting started, I think it would be great if people observe or participate in community-driven enthusiast projects to see their investment in action.

Reactions: 25 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Eric from Valeo went out of his way & posted this himself on Linkedin

valeo.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 51 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know if @uiux has joined yet? I would certainly like to see a dedicated topic for people who plan to do any tinkering, experimenting, or development with the PCIe boards when they are available and keep it separate from the investment-related threads.

As @uiux generously offered to prepare a beginner's guide to getting started, I think it would be great if people observe or participate in community-driven enthusiast projects to see their investment in action.
Good idea, and I would definitely support the sanctity of the thread / topic to prevent troll behaviour and encourage innovation!

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Eric from Valeo went out of his way & posted this himself on Linkedin

View attachment 25
Well that is certainly interesting, considering the "neither confirmed nor denied" progress in relationship with Valeo that we may or may not have :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Reactions: 9 users
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
I am surprised that post is still up. I expected to be modded within 5 min lol
Maybe moderator sunny is still asleep:)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Equitable

Regular
Great work here @zeeb0t. Hope fully this will be a friendly environment for like-minded people to discuss our company. Thanks for setting this up.

Reactions: 10 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Great work here @zeeb0t. Hope fully this will be a friendly environment for like-minded people to discuss our company. Thanks for setting this up.
I'll make sure of that!

mkm109

Regular
Is FF and uiux here?
I can't figure out who is on.

Reactions: 4 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member

TechGirl

Founding Member
Yes I like it, I like it alot

yes-gif1.gif

mkm109

Regular
Also need to learn how to use this site properly

Reactions: 5 users

Dang Son

Regular
BRN still top most discussed Stock over there ATM.
That top spot we've held for so long has to have promoted us to the attention of Market.
Tomorrow and beyond we may not be so front and center with all the stars posters over here. Just saying

Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
We need Uiux Barrel IDD etc over. Does anyone has their email or any other contacts? May be @Fact Finder ?

Reactions: 12 users

mkm109

Regular

Baisyet

Regular
Welcome :D I'll tidy up the look and feel before creating all other stock codes and then inviting more folks over. Meanwhile, enjoy the "safe place" for BRN :)
Thank you very much for this positive vibe space

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom