• Love
Reactions: 7 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
Just popped over to the crapper...
I'd love to deliver one of these to wegian or whatever the heck his name is.
images.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Mugen74

Regular
Are you sure it's all resolved? Not knowing what you do, could there be some mischief at play with the massive sell down as a payback?
Sounds like its all resolved.
Doubt it-you dont cut your nose off to spite your face imo

• Love
  • Fire

Build-it

Regular

For any one who has not viewed the PVDM interview with Tom I would highly recommend, any mention of fridges at the AGM yesterday, LOL.

Edge Compute

• Love
  • Fire

Clipclop

Emerged
Sorry but sometimes they are a pain in the arse! Come to school with chicks stopping students walking around. (not allowed near)
Come in your yard and once even in my house! THEY ARE DANGEROUS!
Had one nearly attack my Grand Cheerokee seeing its reflection in windows and mirrors. (close one!)
One lady nearby had her BMW trashed by a Cassie as it saw its reflection in the mirrors, went one side then the other! Imagine reporting that to Insurance. Doors dented , mirrors gone.

And can they KICK! Like a Roo , just up and BOTH FEET. attacked my neighbours glass door that way.

Nice to see over the road.......but closer and start watchin out what there up to.

Yak52
Rotisserie?? Mmmmm!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Hi all
I won’t grace the nonsense with a rebuff but I will support those who have reported a positive response to the AGM.

It was as reported an entirely positive investment affirming experience.

I did not have an opportunity to speak to Sean Hehir or any one else at the meeting about the company as I was keeping socially distant and masked as I have a responsibility to minimise the risk of transferring Covid to my wife.

I did shake hands with Ken Scarince before leaving and thanked him for the work he has done with LDA Capital.

I then attended with some others a demonstration by Nviso of its in cabin system that we have all seen the video of and it is more impressive in real life. This was entirely independent of Brainchip and it was organised by Jesse Chapman.

In due course thanks to the work of Jesse and Acca we here may be remembered when the Nviso IPO is launched later this year, early next year.

At the time of the video we saw AKIDA was processing 250 frames per second with the Nvidia CPU which without AKIDA was accordingly to Tim Llewellyn only processing up to 10 frames per second.

Since they made the video two weeks ago Anil Mankar has suggested some tweaks to AKIDA and this has taken the 250 frames per second to 1,000 frames per second which was the speed I/we witnessed.

It was clear from the answers Tim Llewellyn gave that without AKIDA what he was presenting would not be possible. He was very derogatory of the technology currently in phones and it was clear the only way phones would be able to run Nviso Apps properly was with AKIDA.

As for the share price movement this is clearly manipulation and on this point there has been significant increase in institutional interest.

From another shareholder I have been made aware that two meetings took place with large institutions after the AGM that were requested late by these institutions through Shaw Partners and plans had to be changed suddenly so they could be accommodated by Sean Hehir & Co.

I have no reason to believe that the share price manipulation today and these meetings were/are connected.

It is not unreasonable though to say if ARM and Nviso have been the catalyst for friendly conservative institutions to take a look at Brainchip then bad actors would also have been put on notice.

I have made the point before that as a retail investor my approach is to ignore the manipulation and trust in my research.

I see no reason to change my approach and having seen the AKIDA Nviso demonstration I am completely convinced this is the correct decision.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I sure hope they let Megachips know about the new speed for their nintendo client ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Love Sean's comment about listening. Very important factor.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
For any one who has not viewed the PVDM interview with Tom I would highly recommend, any mention of fridges at the AGM yesterday, LOL.

Edge Compute
Feeling stupid here 😂 but where is the actual link for video?

Yak52

Regular
But why are retail selling?

But why are retail selling/ - Foxdog
--------------------------------------------------------------

Foxdog...................again? You certainly are showing your true colours are you not! And as to the last post I answered from you well STOP POSTING SUSPICIOUS DOWNRAMPING STYLE words. Easy! stop complaining when someone pulls you up for it.

I think Zeeb0t needs to take a closer look at you matey. On HC your were also this way.

Yep........... A FOX & DOG in the chicken house alright.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Kozikan

Regular
Well there are two members of the Brainchip team I would like to have a long boozy lunch or dinner with Rob Telson and Jerome Nadel.

Both strike me as having significant depth and most likely secret passions perhaps history or ancient customs and beliefs.

If I am correct and you MA correct then perhaps the Stag was chosen for the following reason:

“There is another interesting theory that is rooted in the history of the British isles... Celtic and pagan religion contained a god called Cernunnos. This was a large hairy beast that had horns. He would take part in wild animal hunts and in the course of his worship was the god of fertility, life, animals wealth and the underworld. This means he was everywhere in life for ancient brits, and so it is no surprise he was also part of marriage rituals.”

The concept of a Devine presence being everywhere is also a common belief of Christian and other faiths and as we know AKIDA is to be ubiquitous and the default standard and inserted everywhere.

It then seems logical to choose the Stag to demonstrate AKIDA one shot learning and to herald symbolically Brainchip’s eventual domination on Earth and in Space and transition to Artificial General Intelligence controlling all of human existence.

My speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
All good FF.
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TECH

Regular
MAJOR SHORTING ATTACK ON BRN as of Monday 23rd May 2022

3.5 Mil NEW Shorts on Monday
6.5 Mil NEW Shorts on Tuesday

View attachment 7660

Last weeks "moderate" Shorts added.
View attachment 7661

LAST FRIDAYS shorting positions ASX - same as on mon 23rd no change.
View attachment 7663

Will be interesting to see if TODAY more NEW Shorts are added to the list.

Possibly considering yesterdays attempt to remove PVDM all of this should be considered a "Hostile" Attack ??? What else could it be?

Any ideas peoples? Open to suggestions.

Yak52
I salute you Yak52...I for one really appreciate all the brokerage information that you share, as this shorting of BRN stock has been going on for a number of years, it really pisses me off quietly, but it can have a silver lining if you buy on the forced dips, based on absolutely nothing.

I sent an email off to Peter late last night, just reassuring him that he, especially here in Australia, has a massive amount of support, whomever or whatever is going on (if anything) he will always be backed by his very loyal long term holders, based on, his brilliance, his vision, his dedication, his kindness, his humble demeanour, his work ethic, his ability to share, his gift and finally a mind that is always creating, for the betterment of ALL.

I sincerely say God Bless you Peter, Australian shareholders will always back you until the day that YOU decide to retire with dignity, have a safe flight home.

Chris (Tech) 😇

• Love
Reactions: 81 users

JayDog

Emerged
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Yak52

Regular
Who knows Uninformed?,Daytraders?Stuck T2s,instos selling to themselves? Take your pick everybody has got their reasons I guess.
Retail are not selling. (stop lossed yes, little jumping only)

Insto account OR Shorting campaign.

After the "discussions" regarding the voting, i wonder if "someone" has not been selling their Insto Account out and maybe even behind the SHORTING.

Really sad if this is the case. who can y trust?

Yak52

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular
Funds under management by Superfunds will be looking to lock in something like 12% pa on entire portfolios before June30, and it's been a bit of a bummer if you'd only been exposed to the index, so maybe BRN is being sacrificed.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Reactions: 4 users
Chapman posted link a couple of minutes ago.
That was with mark I'm talking about the comsec one

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom