BRN Discussion Ongoing

I

Ilovepie

If you don't like my posts i will just stop posting that's it. I never ever write something negative about the company. My English is not the best and I may have used the wrong words mate ? Look at my earlier posts it's only positivity ?

Reactions: 2 users
I

Ilovepie

ilovepie.................why is it every post you make brings up a RED flag about YOU ilovepie? Hmm?

Every post is a "subtle" attempt at sowing uncertainty and mis-information very carefully!

So...........do TELL why you would be "mentioning" anything with the "word" Bankruptcy" in it please? Hmm? With $49 Mil cash in hand and enough to see us paying bills for 2 YEARS forward, where does the thought let alone word "bankruptcy" come into it?

WHO ARE YOU ilovepie? Because I can smell a rat a long way off! Which HC moderator and employee are you?

Every post has a double meaning with you sunshine.
Zeeb0t sorry but it needed to be said openly after way too many suss posts by ilovepie. Play the dumb act a bit to much.

I stand by my words people. Will not retract anything here.

Yak52.
From this moment i will never ever post anything again this really hurt me. I thought I was spreading positive vibes. I own 15k shares of BRN and i ALWAYS write positive things and i wrote my first post where i wrote that my English was bad and i an an noob investor. I al very sorry and i promise you mate, you will never ever hear from me again.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Foxdog

Regular
People just contemplating what is out next share price rise trigger most likely to be?
Either a de-escalation in the Ukraine/Russia war or positive announcement from the company (preferably in that order for maximum effect.

Reactions: 7 users

jla

Regular
From this moment i will never ever post anything again this really hurt me. I thought I was spreading positive vibes. I own 15k shares of BRN and i ALWAYS write positive things and i wrote my first post where i wrote that my English was bad and i an an noob investor. I al very sorry and i promise you mate, you will never ever hear from me again.
Sounds good.

Reactions: 4 users

Yak52

Regular
If you don't like my posts i will just stop posting that's it. I never ever write something negative about the company. My English is not the best and I may have used the wrong words mate ? Look at my earlier posts it's only positivity ?
Cut with the soft act mate. Not working for 2 seconds with me. Hurt your feeling , like lolololo. what an act.
How come you cannot answer the question so important in my post before huh!

yep thats right. Answer below then,

[ So...........do TELL why you would be "mentioning" anything with the "word" Bankruptcy" in it please? Hmm? With $49 Mil cash in hand and enough to see us paying bills for 2 YEARS forward, where does the thought let alone word "bankruptcy" come into it? ]

And I have previously asked questions about you also. For good reason! WHO ARE YOU!

Yak52

Reactions: 9 users

Baisyet

Regular
And the current 2 to 3 year lead (Brainchip's assessment) will increase to 5 years with the release of AKD2000 later this year (Peter van der Made's assessment).

Mercedes assessment that AKIDA is 6 to 10 times more power efficient doing "Hey Mercedes" than its competitors in this space does not sound like the competitors have made up much ground on the only commercially available Spiking convolutional neural network system on a chip.

Why this statement from Mercedes is so important is because the vehicle in which they have deployed AKIDA is a concept vehicle hence as the name implies they could deploy in this concept vehicle, concepts from other companies they need not be commercially available off the shelf like AKIDA.

So wake up people AKIDA is 6 to 10 times more power efficient doing "Hey Mercedes" than any product in the market place and any concept advanced enough to be trialled by Mercedes. Don't forget Mercedes was working with Intel long before Brainchip and must have had the opportunity to trial Loihi 1 & 2.

Simples. Brainchip has in my opinion at least a 3 year lead which will jump to 5 years at least by end of 2022.

Having said this Brainchip is not resting on its laurels and is pursuing with a vengeance the next levels above AKD2000 with advanced cortical column research involving last year already having a working cortical column on the bench sufficient to lure Emeritus Professor Alan Harvey onto the Brainchip Scientific Advisory Board. If you have not done it yet go and read up on Emeritus Professor Harvey and what his main research has been all about.

My opinion only DYOR - (and take notice of Dio)
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
BTW I heard that Mercedes concept car where Akida was used is totally road worthy i heard, will have to dig in about that.

• Love
I

Ilovepie

Cut with the soft act mate. Not working for 2 seconds with me. Hurt your feeling , like lolololo. what an act.

[ So...........do TELL why you would be "mentioning" anything with the "word" Bankruptcy" in it please? Hmm? With $49 Mil cash in hand and enough to see us paying bills for 2 YEARS forward, where does the thought let alone word "bankruptcy" come into it? ]

And I have previously asked questions about you also. For good reason! WHO ARE YOU!

Yak52
[/QUOTE

Yak52
Dude i am just an noob who is trying his best to be a part of the convertsations. I don't even have the abilities to answer your questions

I

Ilovepie

Yak52
I deleted the post and now you not gonna hear from me again. Have a nice one mate

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I think Yak misunderstood you. Don't take too seriously.

Reactions: 2 users
BTW I heard that Mercedes concept car where Akida was used is totally road worthy i heard, will have to dig in about that.
In the original group of announcements Mercedes said they would have it legally on the road IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS and prove beyond any doubt that their claim to a comfortable 1,000 kilometre range are fact.

So unless Pluto’s Ukrainian adventure interferes we will see it driving around Germany before Christmas.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

newpunta

Regular
I just woke up to have a peek and go back to bed ............ doubt i will get back to sleep looking now.
Dear Management - WTF is going on ?

I don't want to top up anymore .... let's get some traction please Brain bosses.
Do you intend to let this get manipulated down 5-10 % every TRADING DAY the Russian war continues ?
DO THE RIGHT thing by your faithful please........ put out .... or PUTin some news to stop the bleeding is surely not asking too much.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
I think Yak misunderstood you. Don't take too seriously.
Sorry miaeffect.

i did NOT misunderstand him at all. Called it as I have been watching him for weeks. Already week ago asked zeeb0t who this character was as i found his posts strange and double meaning.
(ilovepie) his 3 posts today both have "Negatives" included as subtle suggestions ie: ( This is so painfully to watch my god ) ( It's going doooooowwwnn hold on folks ) ( If a company is about to go bankrupt )

He posts like this all the time playing dumb with double meaning questions which contain "negative" suggestions within. Typical paid downramper using a "method' to instill negativity or question the positivity of the company, product , stock or share price/action/movement.

How many of you knew HC Moderators were posting as genuine members on HC BRN threads? And that they were employed with both HC and TMH ?? Fact.
And they will have slipped on here also.

And you all know my hatred of the Mods on HC and what went on over there before!

Yak52

Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

ilovepie.................why is it every post you make brings up a RED flag about YOU ilovepie? Hmm?

Every post is a "subtle" attempt at sowing uncertainty and mis-information very carefully!

So...........do TELL why you would be "mentioning" anything with the "word" Bankruptcy" in it please? Hmm? With $49 Mil cash in hand and enough to see us paying bills for 2 YEARS forward, where does the thought let alone word "bankruptcy" come into it?

WHO ARE YOU ilovepie? Because I can smell a rat a long way off! Which HC moderator and employee are you?

Every post has a double meaning with you sunshine.
Zeeb0t sorry but it needed to be said openly after way too many suss posts by ilovepie. Play the dumb act a bit to much.

I stand by my words people. Will not retract anything here.

Yak52.

Had my suspicions earlier especially trying to make all his posts sound positive when actually most ain’t.

Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Yak52

Regular
Had my suspicions earlier especially trying to make all his posts sound positive when actually most ain’t.

Thanks for the support rocket.

Love the "Monster" thingy (not sure exactly what it is!)

Y.

Reactions: 7 users

matt

Smart investors still waiting for this to bottom out and base.. BRN history repeating itself over and over.. for the smart ones it's been a great stock over time to increase their holdings.

matt

Sell extensions wait for reversion to mean and base. Rinse, repeat.

D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey Brainers!

So I've posted recently about Cerence's voice assistant in relation to BrainChip and connected dots to Mercedes (obviously), Volvo, BMW, Audi and Volkswagen. And today I believe we can also add another name to the list - Bosch.

The first article dated 9th December 2021 outlines how Bosch's infotainment unit was "developed in partnership with several technology companies and is aimed at providing such infotainment functions as in-car communication, in-car payment, video streaming and voice assistants". In addition it describes how the computer is "powered by Qualcomm Technologies’ third-generation Snapdragon microprocessor and utilizes the QNX Neutrino Realtime Operating System. Options include a virtual voice assistant through Amazon Alexa and Cerence; in-vehicle streaming via Access Twine4Car; and embedded and cloud-based navigation through TomTom.

The second link is to Bosch's website which describes how the voice control system works:
  • "the on-board infotainment system handles all the speech processing itself"
  • "ensures you can always reliably use your voice to control the system, even in tunnels or in areas with inadequate cellular coverage".
  • "Modern in-car voice control systems have taken a tremendous technological step forward in recent years thanks to the integration of artificial intelligence, natural language understanding (NLU), and cognitive computing."
  • "Speech recognition works without a mobile data connection".

🚗 💕 🚗 💕

Wow! Some very interesting reading in these two PowerPoint presentations!

Red arrows on first doc have been inserted by me.
1 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 1.15.25 pm.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 42 users
Top Bottom