BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Thanks for the support rocket.

Love the "Monster" thingy (not sure exactly what it is!)

Y.

There is another one here, but I want say anything until someone else mentions it, plus I can’t remember who it was ool

Reactions: 4 users
Sell extensions wait for reversion to mean and base. Rinse, repeat.
The manner in which you suggest an investor may accumulate shares is a valid form of investing but to suggest as you have that anyone who does not invest in this fashion is not smart is rather arrogant.

There are many investors whose overall financial circumstances including how they hold their shares, marginal tax rates, superannuation fund trust rules and even the countries in which they reside preclude them from this form of investing.

The thing to note is that active trading of the type you suggest has a high failure rate with approximately 7 out of 10 investors failing to achieve successful outcomes beyond what they would have achieved by holding.

So I think you should chose your words more carefully.

We have an investor here RealInfo who follows this form of investing and has stated that despite his experience and success he has not always got it right and that it is not a form of investment that would appeal to everyone.

There is always an exception such as yourself who has never had such a trade go bad and who can even pick when wars are going to take place and company’s like Mercedes Benz will make announcements but intelligence comes in many different forms and is not owned exclusively by one person or group.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

VictorG

The manner in which you suggest an investor may accumulate shares is a valid form of investing but to suggest as you have that anyone who does not invest in this fashion is not smart is rather arrogant.

There are many investors whose overall financial circumstances including how they hold theIR shares, marginal tax rates, superannuation fund trust rules and even the countries in which they reside preclude them from this form of investing.

The thing to note is that active trading of the type you suggest has a high failure rate with approximately 7 out of 10 investors failing to achieve successful outcomes beyond what they would have achieved by holding.

We have an investor here RealInfo who follows this form of investing and has stated that despite his experience and success he has not always got it right and that it is not a form of investment that would appeal to everyone.

There is always an exception such as yourself who has never had such a trade go bad and who can even pick when wars are going to take place and company’s like Mercedes Benz will make announcements but intelligence comes in many different forms and is not owned exclusively by one person or group.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLIST
Thank you FF, well said!

Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
After checking my Aus Super this morning my holdings of BRN had dropped to 16.5% of my portfolio allowing me to grab another 16,000 shares to take me back to my limit of 20%. Didn't think I'd get another chance to buy more. Happy days and fat wallets are just around the corner.
Thank you 1,000+ eyes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thanks to Mercedes Vision EQXX (MBUX), Cerence knows that the AI software and hardware from BrainChip is five to 10 times more efficient than conventional voice control. So realistically speaking, why would Cerence continue to offer it's OEM's a dud voice control system when it could just as easily offer the new swanky next-generation voice control system with all the bells, whistles and AKIDAS?

What OEM in their right mind would say "Actually, I'd prefer the old hunk of junk, crap system that will drain the battery a million times faster and operate much less accurately"???

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 42 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all... just a reminder, if a poster concerns you (or you see a pattern occurring) please do not forget the report button under the post. As I do not watch every comment that goes through, however you can alert it to me (or work together by each reporting, to hide it sooner) if you think it needs it.

Reactions: 26 users

Deena

Regular
ASXplayer, I find your comments highly offensive. You are urging a country to give up its freedom (to become part of Russia) just because you are sick of all our shares in freefall. Are you really serious. Lucky you were not an adviser to Winston Churchill or other wartime leaders in WW2.

I think you should rethink your comments in the context of what it means to Ukrainians who are fighting for their freedom following the Russian invasion. ... and hang your head in shame.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi mcm,

Emmanuel Hernandes.

1, In 2020 annual report, page 24, E . Hernandes had 6,000,000 Vested and exercisable options.

2, in 2021 annual report, page 24 , E . Hernandes had total of 8,000,000 Vested and exercisable options.

TOTAL of 8,000,000 options .

I was unable to find the exercise price ,if or when he decides to convert to fully paid shares.

Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Foxdog

Regular

There are many investors whose overall financial circumstances including how they hold their shares, marginal tax rates, superannuation fund trust rules and even the countries in which they reside preclude them from this form of investing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I agree FF, trading is a difficult art to succeed at - I think I would fail dismally, so I buy and hold on for dear life. My frustration stems from price anchoring 'I hate to increase my average price' so I find it difficult to invest more funds at a higher price than that at which I originally bought into the company - that doesn't necessarily lead to successful investing either. Opportunities still exist at higher prices while the company continues to grow. Take the current situation - $1.05 should represent excellent value given that the SP rose to $2.34 odd on the Mercedes news - even if your average price is well below $1.05. But how far will it retrace, no one knows - so perhaps it's best to take little nibbles on the way down and then sit tight for the inevitable 're-bound'. I don't think there is any easy way to invest in a dynamic company like BRN.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Hittman

Regular
The announcements will come......in their own time.
They won't arrive just because we want them to, or because the share-price is under pressure or because we want to buy a particular car, present or something else that's needed/wanted personally.
The company is pushing along on its own timetable constrained in what it can reveal by commercial realities, and subject like the rest of us, to the vicissitudes and fortunate happenstance of our closely interconnected world.
All those people pulling the levers want it to happen just as much as we do.
The day to day share price is for many of us the major concern, but for the company and most of the people working within it, its a reflection of past activity and as yet unrealised hope for future developments.
Big players push and pull vying to better their positions, trying their strategies on each other and we small fish are basically powerless beyond our sovereign right of ownership to Buy, Sell or Hold.
It's just where we're at. :)
I continue to hold because that is what my plan for this stock and my individual circumstances dictate at the present time.
I believe that the company is well managed, is in a strong financial position and is executing its plan to grow and as a byproduct make me wealthy.
I also am happy to be invested in a company with a moral stance aligned with my own, and run by people who express a similar attitude.
I'm also happy to be a part of a diverse group of fellow investors who display wisdom, intelligence, humour and a dedicated passion for our company.
I look forward to meeting some of the Melbourne crew on the 15th coming up at the Harlow Bar in Richmond, and the rest of you at the $10 party wherever and whenever.
Personally I hope it's in Perth, this year or the next, and that we can gather with PVDM and other luminaries from both the company and here and shake his hand and drink a toast of gratitude in his honour and to the many others who have contributed so much over the years.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH
Why do we see so many of these, We need an announcement now to stop the SP falling because I'm losing money?.. Losing being typically spelt, loosing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
ASXplayer, I find your comments highly offensive. You are urging a country to give up its freedom (to become part of Russia) just because you are sick of all our shares in freefall. Are you really serious. Lucky you were not an adviser to Winston Churchill or other wartime leaders in WW2.

I think you should rethink your comments in the context of what it means to Ukrainians who are fighting for their freedom following the Russian invasion. ... and hang your head in shame.
Ignored this same user on HC and now again here. Used to whinge about everything under the sun.

Reactions: 10 users
Thanks to Mercedes Vision EQXX (MBUX), Cerence knows that the AI software and hardware from BrainChip is five to 10 times more efficient than conventional voice control. So realistically speaking, why would Cerence continue to offer it's OEM's a dud voice control system when it could just as easily offer the new swanky next-generation voice control system with all the bells, whistles and AKIDAS?

What OEM in their right mind would say "Actually, I'd prefer the old hunk of junk, crap system that will drain the battery a million times faster and operate much less accurately"???
I agree, here is a few recent clips from Cerence. 2022. They have been workign according to the recording above on this since 2020.

Mercedes is using Cerence… Mercedes has openly said its using AKIDA, They wanted to be FIRST seeing as they are the gold standard and they wanted the world to know they are first to implement the new AI standard in Brainchip. Seans words not mine.

It makes sense that Akida is In Cerence and therefore in all those other manufacturers you displayed before as there is no way they would accept a second rate tech, they want what the gold standard, Mercedes has.
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/page-228#post-26072

I keep focusing on the automobile space bc its where we are being pushed to facilitate the'great reset'. Petrol prices are a tool to do the pushing so manufacturers are motivated to get this up and running sooner than later.
What excites me even more is the tier one and big tech companies associated with Cerence....
The 60 billion growth in the car industry pales into insignificance with the big tech space........mindblowing.....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Fact Finder
Hi mcm,

Emmanuel Hernandes.

1, In 2020 annual report, page 24, E . Hernandes had 6,000,000 Vested and exercisable options.

2, in 2021 annual report, page 24 , E . Hernandes had total of 8,000,000 Vested and exercisable options.

TOTAL of 8,000,000 options .

I was unable to find the exercise price ,if or when he decides to convert to fully paid shares.

Esq.
Afternoon Fact Finder,

I hate to bother you but would it be possible for you to ask Tony Dawe why Emmanuel Hernandez, former Chairman of the board of Brainchip has not disclosed his 8,000,000 options which have vested & are exercisable DO NOT SHOW in today's Appendix 3C, Final Directors Intrest Notice,
Under number & class of security's.

1, Since the release of the last Annual Report on 23/2/2022, page 24, under the heading of Options holdings of Key Management Personnel (including nominees).
Clearly states E. Hernandez entitlement of 8,000,000 options vested and exercisable.

Question 1, has he exercised these options ( paid the call ) then sold them between after the release of the Annual Report and today's Appendix 3C ???

If so why was this not released to the market ????
Key management trading in companys securitys by law needs to be disclosed to the market.

Or

Is it simply another, annoying company bookwork mistake & infact this 8,000,000 options are still in his possession and were overlooked ???? Filling out this Appendix 3C form today 7/3/2022.
*Which needs to be rectified.

Fact Finder , having built up a rapport with Tony Dawe would you be so kind as to foward my above thoughts through to Tony for clarification.

Greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Dhm

Regular
I agree, here is a few recent clips from Cerence. 2022. They have been workign according to the recording above on this since 2020.

Mercedes is using Cerence… Mercedes has openly said its using AKIDA, They wanted to be FIRST seeing as they are the gold standard and they wanted the world to know they are first to implement the new AI standard in Brainchip. Seans words not mine.

It makes sense that Akida is In Cerence and therefore in all those other manufacturers you displayed before as there is no way they would accept a second rate tech, they want what the gold standard, Mercedes has.
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/page-228#post-26072

I keep focusing on the automobile space bc its where we are being pushed to facilitate the'great reset'. Petrol prices are a tool to do the pushing so manufacturers are motivated to get this up and running sooner than later.
What excites me even more is the tier one and big tech companies associated with Cerence....
The 60 billion growth in the car industry pales into insignificance with the big tech space........mindblowing.....

At 2:45 in the first video, "Cerence and Mercedes Benz, an ongoing and innovative partnership bringing the customers driving experience to the next level"
That cheered me up, because it sounds like Akida must be mixed up in there somewhere. I have also emailed Cerence about Brainchip - although I rarely get a response. But you never know for sure.....

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Why do we see so many of these, We need an announcement now to stop the SP falling because I'm losing money?.. Losing being typically spelt, loosing.
Hittman, I think we've all been there at some point in our trading/investing lives. :)
If we survive our mistakes long enough to see a few companies we own go up and down a bit, to buy and sell a few times at precisely the wrong moment, :), to ride the general ASX and indeed world markets through a few cycles, then we begin to get an understanding of the game we are playing, and our part in it.
At that point, we stop whining and whinging, and learn to take the bad with the good with some measure of grace.
GLTAH :)

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

Dhm

Regular
I love dot joining
View attachment 2295
We should all keep joining more dots

Reaction to Cerence Drive video; need for comparing voice AIs

Once again, I have emailed this presenter, Bradley Metrock about his thoughts whether Brainchip has a business connection to Cerence. Not expecting an answer, but......

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
I agree FF, trading is a difficult art to succeed at - I think I would fail dismally, so I buy and hold on for dear life. My frustration stems from price anchoring 'I hate to increase my average price' so I find it difficult to invest more funds at a higher price than that at which I originally bought into the company - that doesn't necessarily lead to successful investing either. Opportunities still exist at higher prices while the company continues to grow. Take the current situation - $1.05 should represent excellent value given that the SP rose to $2.34 odd on the Mercedes news - even if your average price is well below $1.05. But how far will it retrace, no one knows - so perhaps it's best to take little nibbles on the way down and then sit tight for the inevitable 're-bound'. I don't think there is any easy way to invest in a dynamic company like BRN.
Yes there are much easier shares to trade than Brainchip. FF

Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

I wish I can say I've experienced enough in life to be never surprised by human nature, but sadly not.
The recent BRN performance has been against all of us not just a few individuals. In the near future it will be green again and until then, we will survive.

I hope we can pause to consider the pain and despair the Ukrainian mothers, fathers, children live through day after day, night after night, the constant wailing of sirens, the lack of food, lack fuel for cooking and heating, a warm bath, clean cloths, the list is endless. They live everyday with the knowledge that at anytime, a family member can be injured or killed.

So please, do not lose sight of what is important to your humanity, your dignity, your moral fibre and if your are frustrated with the share market, or upset at those inconsiderate Ukraine's for putting up a fight for their very survival, you may consider refraining from posting for a few days.

VG

• Love
Reactions: 65 users
Afternoon Fact Finder

Afternoon Fact Finder,

I hate to bother you but would it be possible for you to ask Tony Dawe why Emmanuel Hernandez, former Chairman of the board of Brainchip has not disclosed his 8,000,000 options which have vested & are exercisable DO NOT SHOW in today's Appendix 3C, Final Directors Intrest Notice,
Under number & class of security's.

1, Since the release of the last Annual Report on 23/2/2022, page 24, under the heading of Options holdings of Key Management Personnel (including nominees).
Clearly states E. Hernandez entitlement of 8,000,000 options vested and exercisable.

Question 1, has he exercised these options ( paid the call ) then sold them between after the release of the Annual Report and today's Appendix 3C ???

If so why was this not released to the market ????
Key management trading in companys securitys by law needs to be disclosed to the market.

Or

Is it simply another, annoying company bookwork mistake & infact this 8,000,000 options are still in his possession and were overlooked ???? Filling out this Appendix 3C form today 7/3/2022.
*Which needs to be rectified.

Fact Finder , having built up a rapport with Tony Dawe would you be so kind as to foward my above thoughts through to Tony for clarification.

Greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq
I have copied your question and will send it to Tony Dawe although I am confident that he would answer your direct enquiry I suspect he might open my email without any hesitation as I usually do not abuse first then ask questions later. I suspect that he is feeling the brunt of shareholder frustration over the present share price.
Regards
FF

Reactions: 15 users

gex

Regular
Don't know about everyone else but this feels like all hands are on deck, like a "too busy to talk right now" thing.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom