BRN Discussion Ongoing

chapman89

Founding Member
Im gona put it out there.. cause when i havent in the past.. i wish i had, but deep down in my gut.. i have this strong feeling that this week will see a big annouchment.. not sure what it is.. so dont get all funny about it.. but like all the others.. it will be big and come out of left field.. dont want to get people too excited but it always happens when we have least expected it.. march will finish strong.
Ive been feeling like this every trading day for 2 years LOL as I’m sure everybody else has!

I know some may feel as though not much is happening because I also sometimes wonder why is it taking so long for contracts to be signed…. But not only is the company bound by NDA’s but some of these EAP’s who are household names IMO would be working on products that don’t even exist yet, truly going to take the market by storm, they just won’t take an old chip and put Akida into it.

I believe IMO when Sean said he is working on getting approval from a couple of the EAP’s to be named that not only will they be named but we could see what they’re actually working on, how exciting!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Sean said he is working on getting approval from a couple of the EAP’s to be named that not only will they be named but we could see what they’re actually working on, how exciting!

Evening all.

Did I miss something?
When was this stated?

Reactions: 4 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Evening all.

Did I miss something?
When was this stated?
Sean said this in one of his most recent interviews, he said he was working on getting a couple more logos revealed but you can bet your bottom dollar that it’ll come with not only a name reveal but maybe some products that they’re working on, last thing the company wants is to temporarily inflate the share price.

• Wow
Reactions: 25 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Iseki

Regular
This a video from Veratasium which shows how analog computers are taking over from digital. It was released 6 days ago yet already has 3.25 million views.
Fascinating viewing for someone like me who doesn't have great knowledge of how analog works. It may help timewise to put the Playback speed at 1.25

Great video from which we can conclude that
1. analog can only use a model once it has been through the big hungry expensive computers.
2. Analog is still only for matrix multiplication, not spiking neural networks (new way to solve using old methods, not one-shot-learning)
3. whacko's over at HC must have excess inhibitory neurons.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Im gona put it out there.. cause when i havent in the past.. i wish i had, but deep down in my gut.. i have this strong feeling that this week will see a big annouchment.. not sure what it is.. so dont get all funny about it.. but like all the others.. it will be big and come out of left field.. dont want to get people too excited but it always happens when we have least expected it.. march will finish strong.
If you have any additional funny feelings in your gut, we have the best in the world on our team. See bio below ;)

Brainchip Holdings Ltd Appoints Barry J. Marshall to Scientific Advisory Board
1646559776785.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

VictorG

I think AKIDA needs to get in on whole auto correct, spell Check and grammar sentence structure market... what's available makes me sound either drunk or illiterate...or both 😂🙃
Intel aweready hasz it, I'm oozing know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

VictorG

Hopefully a good omen for Monday, the weekend dow is currently down 4.1 points in a small trading range.
Screenshot_20220306-202241_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I read someone trying to dot Honda the other day. I just saw this on Linked in where Honda has Chosen Renesas for partnering with Adas. Don’t know if it has any connections with Akida other then the Renasas connection

Attachments

• E36C2553-DECC-49FB-9C67-1B11A330FAD8.png
    E36C2553-DECC-49FB-9C67-1B11A330FAD8.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
Reactions: 18 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Also this chip sounds promising for some Akida IP? “Both have excellent power efficiency which eliminates the need, and cost, for heat sinks or cooling fans.”

Could be a Akida 500 and Akida 1000 IP situation? What do the lectures Brainchip Army think?

Attachments

• 6264FEF2-81D3-438C-B82F-53E88635FB81.png
    6264FEF2-81D3-438C-B82F-53E88635FB81.png
    2 MB · Views: 65
Reactions: 20 users

MDhere

Regular
Reality has finally hit cause the check in button us now illuminated!!😭 never thought i would get so attached to my 1st grandchild as i have.

First thing i will need to do is order a new Akida number plate when i get home and see if my Akida pc thingy has arrived as ive not heard that it has. may be a delay in delivery and see my accountant.
Checkin button will be activated in 1 min 😪and this message will self desctruct (or moreover i will become a blubbering mess) Good-morning fellow brners and see u on the 15th March in Melb.
Akida
Boomidy boom boom. 👍

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reality has finally hit cause the check in button us now illuminated!!😭 never thought i would get so attached to my 1st grandchild as i have.

First thing i will need to do is order a new Akida number plate when i get home and see if my Akida pc thingy has arrived as ive not heard that it has. may be a delay in delivery and see my accountant.
Checkin button will be activated in 1 min 😪and this message will self desctruct (or moreover i will become a blubbering mess) Good-morning fellow brners and see u on the 15th March in Melb.
Akida
Boomidy boom boom. 👍

It never gets easier saying goodbye when you visit friends and family so far away, let alone your 1st grandchild I guess. You’ll feel better in a few days ❤️

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Akida
Boomidy boom boom. 👍

Reactions: 2 users

Dallas

Regular

Reactions: 7 users

Translation:

HomeGeneral · Analysis · Experts · Financial Trends

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS STOCK: HOW ARE INVESTORS REACTING?​

9:14 am March 6th General , Analysis , Experts , Financial Trends

Save
Course evaluation using the RSI
Brainchip stock is a hold stock based on the Relative Strength Index. The index measures the up and down movements of different periods (RSI7 for seven days, RSI25 for 25 days) and assigns them a number between 0 and 100. The Brainchip stock has an RSI7 of 47.14, which triggers a Hold rating, and an RSI25 of 54.86, which triggers a Hold rating for the period . This results in the overall ranking "Hold" at the level of the relative strength indicator.
BrainChip Holdings: How is the course to be rated?
Trend-following indicators are intended to show whether a security is currently in an up or down trend (see Wikipedia). The moving average is one such indicator, we are looking at the 50 and 200 day moving averages here. First, let's take a look at the longer-term average over the last 200 trading days. For the Brainchip share, this is currently AUD 0.71. The last closing price (1,215 AUD) is thus significantly higher (+71.13 percent deviation in comparison). On this basis, Brainchip receives a "buy" rating. Now look at the shorter term 50 day moving average which is currently A$1.3 hence the last close is below that (-6.54 percent). This means that on this shorter-term analysis basis, the rating for Brainchip is different, the stock receives a “sell” rating. Overall, Brainchip is given a “hold” rating based on trend-following indicators.

Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Translation:

HomeGeneral · Analysis · Experts · Financial Trends

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS STOCK: HOW ARE INVESTORS REACTING?​

9:14 am March 6th General , Analysis , Experts , Financial Trends

Save
Course evaluation using the RSI
Brainchip stock is a hold stock based on the Relative Strength Index. The index measures the up and down movements of different periods (RSI7 for seven days, RSI25 for 25 days) and assigns them a number between 0 and 100. The Brainchip stock has an RSI7 of 47.14, which triggers a Hold rating, and an RSI25 of 54.86, which triggers a Hold rating for the period . This results in the overall ranking "Hold" at the level of the relative strength indicator.
BrainChip Holdings: How is the course to be rated?
Trend-following indicators are intended to show whether a security is currently in an up or down trend (see Wikipedia). The moving average is one such indicator, we are looking at the 50 and 200 day moving averages here. First, let's take a look at the longer-term average over the last 200 trading days. For the Brainchip share, this is currently AUD 0.71. The last closing price (1,215 AUD) is thus significantly higher (+71.13 percent deviation in comparison). On this basis, Brainchip receives a "buy" rating. Now look at the shorter term 50 day moving average which is currently A$1.3 hence the last close is below that (-6.54 percent). This means that on this shorter-term analysis basis, the rating for Brainchip is different, the stock receives a “sell” rating. Overall, Brainchip is given a “hold” rating based on trend-following indicators.
Morning Chippers,

Would be nice to get a announcement today from the company.

Even something simple like Professor Barry Marshall relapses & attacks another toll gate.

Come on BRN give us another crumb.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Dallas

Regular
Brainchip is given a “Hold” rating based on trend-following indicators. Sorry fact finder, the end was missing🤣

Reactions: 3 users
Morning Chippers,

Would be nice to get a announcement today from the company.

Even something simple like Professor Barry Marshall relapses & attacks another toll gate.

Come on BRN give us another crumb.

Regards,
Esq.
I am of two minds about an announcement.

I have no doubt that Puto and his ongoing war crime is to blame for the extent of the retreat in the BRN share price.

On this basis getting an otherwise positive announcement may not be of much value and actually be wasted if news comes that a stray missile has killed the Ukrainian leader.

The reality is of course the ASX Rules do not allow companies like Brainchip that strictly follow the rules to pick a good time so if they have something to announce it will be announced.

The thing is the Brainchip Bus has a clear road ahead and nothing standing in its way of any consequence.

Ships at sea may be experiencing a rough time but that has no impact on the road network other than those on the Bus saying I am glad I am not on one of those ships.

We are now into week two of March and the second half of this year is getting closer every day.

As Jesse reminded everyone the CEO Sean Hehir is using his Irish silver tongue to convince a couple of the highly secretive EAP’s to drop their pants and cough for the loyal retail shareholders so fingers tightly crossed this will occur at least by his next update as he stated.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom