BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
Afternoon Fact Finder

Afternoon Fact Finder,

I hate to bother you but would it be possible for you to ask Tony Dawe why Emmanuel Hernandez, former Chairman of the board of Brainchip has not disclosed his 8,000,000 options which have vested & are exercisable DO NOT SHOW in today's Appendix 3C, Final Directors Intrest Notice,
Under number & class of security's.

1, Since the release of the last Annual Report on 23/2/2022, page 24, under the heading of Options holdings of Key Management Personnel (including nominees).
Clearly states E. Hernandez entitlement of 8,000,000 options vested and exercisable.

Question 1, has he exercised these options ( paid the call ) then sold them between after the release of the Annual Report and today's Appendix 3C ???

If so why was this not released to the market ????
Key management trading in companys securitys by law needs to be disclosed to the market.

Or

Is it simply another, annoying company bookwork mistake & infact this 8,000,000 options are still in his possession and were overlooked ???? Filling out this Appendix 3C form today 7/3/2022.
*Which needs to be rectified.

Fact Finder , having built up a rapport with Tony Dawe would you be so kind as to foward my above thoughts through to Tony for clarification.

Greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq,

Tony is pretty good at replying to emails.
If you put your mobile number on there he will quite often ring you directly and have a chat.

Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi Esq
I have copied your question and will send it to Tony Dawe although I am confident that he would answer your direct enquiry I suspect he might open my email without any hesitation as I usually do not abuse first then ask questions later. I suspect that he is feeling the brunt of shareholder frustration over the present share price.
Regards
FF
Afternoon Fact Finder,

Greatly appreciated,
Looking foward to the reply.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 4 users

Reuben

Founding Member
There are 12 job listing, so far how many head counts.
it is hard to see the SP go down everyday since we hit all time high, yes i do get scared about my investment.Withou loyal BRN community posting here I believe few ppl would have sold the shares including me. What keeps me grounded and believe the quality post that keep coming and as well all know the BRN has just started their baby steps giant leap will soon follow.email

There are 12 job listing, so far how many head counts?
it is hard to see the SP go down everyday since we hit all time high, yes i do get scared about my investment.Without loyal BRN community posting here I believe few ppl would have sold the shares including me. What keeps me grounded and believe in the quality post that keep coming and as well all I know the BRN has just started their baby steps giant leap will soon follow.
January 2022, I had sent an email to investor relations @ brn enquiring how many employees , and here is the response - so i reckon they would have added a few more the last 1 month.
1646632983195.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi Esq,

Tony is pretty good at replying to emails.
If you put your mobile number on there he will quite often ring you directly and have a chat.
Afternoon Shadow59,

Yes I'm Shaw Tony would of replied , yet as Fact Finder pointed out he is probably under a little stress at the moment, and as such receiving communication from a trusted shareholder might expedite a response.

And Fact Finder has clout.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
January 2022, I had sent an email to investor relations @ brn enquiring how many employees , and here is the response - so i reckon they would have added a few more the last 1 month.
View attachment 2296
"That number is growing as we grow the business."

That is the only reason I would accept for employing more staff because it is the best reason in the world.

It means the current, well trained, well qualified, experienced, loyal, intelligent, hard working staff, are in managements opinion are working as smart as possible and putting in extra hours but just cannot keep up with the growth in the Brainchip business and need more help.

This makes me a very happy long term investor - (put that in your pipe Puto along with the ice you must be smoking.)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Hittman

Regular
  • Haha

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular
I take a degree of heart from the Australian headline. My only worry is that often predictors that are forced back do dangerous things.

1049CC78-8DD6-4756-9709-24C5AABF29C2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

JDelekto

Regular
Thanks for the support rocket.

Love the "Monster" thingy (not sure exactly what it is!)

Y.

The monster thing is a "Simian Raticus" or Rat Monkey Sumatra, which made an appearance in one of Peter Jackson's (yes, of Lord of the Rings fame) earlier films titled, "Braindead", but also went under the alternate title "Dead-Alive".

I happen to be a B-movie/horror/zombie movie fan. :)

Reactions: 4 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Afternoon Fact Finder,

Greatly appreciated,
Looking foward to the reply.

Regards,
Esq.
Just had an short email from Tony thanking me for my email and stating he would make enquires and let me have an answer. FF

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Just had an short email from Tony thanking me for my email and stating he would make enquires and let me have an answer. FF
Evening Fact Finder,

Cheers.

Esq.

Reactions: 3 users

McHale

Regular
Over the several years of researching anything to do with Brainchip and its AKIDA technology it became apparent that Singapore was in some way involved. This view was of course reinforced by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo who mention Singapore, Quantum, Brainchip and IOT Smart City in one breath.

Every now and then I have a look and just now I found the following which sounds just like AKD1000:

“Energy efficient ECG classification with spiking neural network

Author links open overlay panelZhangluYanWeng-FaiWong1
Show more
Outline
Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bspc.2020.102170Get rights and content

Abstract​

Heart disease is one of the top ten threats to global health in 2019 according to the WHO. Continuous monitoring of ECG on wearable devices can detect abnormality in the user’s heartbeat early, thereby significantly increasing the chance of early intervention which is known to be the key to saving lives. In this paper, we present a set of inter-patient ECG classification methods that use convolutional (CNNs) and spiking neural networks (SNNs). We focused on inter-patient heartbeat classification, in which the model is trained over several patients and then used to infer that for patients not used in training. Raw heartbeat data is used in this paper because most wearable devices cannot deal with complex data preprocessing. A two-steps convolutional neural network testing method is proposed for saving power. For even greater energy-saving, a spiking neural network is also proposed. The latter is obtained from converting the trained CNN model with a less than one percent accuracy drop. The average power of a two-classes SNN is 0.077 W, or that of previously proposed neural network-based solutions”

The rest of the paper requires the payment of a fee.

If only Shane Warne had, had the benefit of such a wearable device as a routine health check at 50 years of age.

The potential for Brainchip’s technology to serve in every industry known and yet to be developed is as plain as the nose on Jimmy Durante’s face.

Investors will be greatly rewarded for their vision and fortitude in my opinion.

I remain firm in my conviction that BRNASX will be at least $2.75 by Christmas.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hi FF, I still think that is a very conservative SP for BRN come end of year.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Boab

Reactions: 6 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire

Boab

• Haha
  • Fire

HUSS

Regular
It looks like to me Cerence is one of the interesting EAP . Time will tell !!!

Top Bottom