BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Me too, depending. Bing finds sometimes other things. But when I do I don't use Bing directly but Duckduck.
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Pmel

Regular
A multi billion company like synopsys wouldn't just put just any random phitis on their presentation. It will be misleading so i think there is definitely a big connection between. They may have used brainchip old photo but its not just any random photo they just decided to put on a company presentation without a reason. May be we should flick an email to brainchip and see what they say.
DYOR

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Love reading such beautiful findings while I’m pooping, morning chipers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
All boats lead to the BaconBerg 😎
Maybe your comparison is good after all. An iceberg always has the same ratio of under to above water. And we are in global warming. Bacon on the other hand has a lot of fat. The more the higher it rises above the water surface.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

skutza

Regular
Hi All,

What I'm seeing is some great sleuthing on many people's behalf. Can I make a quick suggestion?

We have a few (quite a few) non-Australians on this forum. I am Australian and I'm having a little trouble deciding on who is and who isn't using sarcasm. The last 24 hours has been, do they mean that, are they just joking, I'm a little confused, is it or isn't it? Then I woke this morning and thought of the many non-Australians reading these posts and thinking, what chance do they have lol.

Some (like me) have a general concept of Brainchips technology/Chip/IP but sometimes the sarcasm combined with the technology can get a little confusing, however, I'm sure the authors are having a great laugh :ROFLMAO:

Stay the course, that's the only thing I need to understand. At the end of this, it'll be sad when I say, "that'll do pig.......that'll do"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users
And there is a White Paper on Synopsys' website mentioning us. Not a huge mention but a mention nonetheless.

View attachment 15871
I do love ‘fine print’ it’s where the magic happens.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Dang Son

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Just seen this added to bottom of brainchip home page

BrainChip University AI Accelerator, it's so new universities can sign up to offer our course (y)

zzzzz.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 87 users
Hi All,

What I'm seeing is some great sleuthing on many people's behalf. Can I make a quick suggestion?

We have a few (quite a few) non-Australians on this forum. I am Australian and I'm having a little trouble deciding on who is and who isn't using sarcasm. The last 24 hours has been, do they mean that, are they just joking, I'm a little confused, is it or isn't it? Then I woke this morning and thought of the many non-Australians reading these posts and thinking, what chance do they have lol.

Some (like me) have a general concept of Brainchips technology/Chip/IP but sometimes the sarcasm combined with the technology can get a little confusing, however, I'm sure the authors are having a great laugh :ROFLMAO:

Stay the course, that's the only thing I need to understand. At the end of this, it'll be sad when I say, "that'll do pig.......that'll do"

Mostly what is used here is ‘irony’:

“irony1
/ˈʌɪrəni/

noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect”

It is not sarcasm. This is an Australian investment forum. A feature of the Australian language is the use of ‘irony’. If you want an English language forum that uses sarcasm the UK is your best bet.

I do not subscribe to the idea that we should move to match the lowest common denominator and in doing so give up our uniqueness.

You should read the Australian classic ‘Their a Weird Mob’. It will explain this concept much better than I can.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Lex555

Regular

Great video DS, it shows so many use cases for Akida and notes Lockheed Martin’s new x59 fighter will use high altitude hawk drones for recon along with kamikaze drones.

Creating a defense ecosystem, much like our discussions recently with Anduril and their lattice / submarine network. Atm linked by space internet but worth to keep an eye on LM. 🔥🔥🔥
C7F09CE1-F209-417A-A6C2-0397F01E0C6E.jpeg
1921CA62-14E9-4B5E-82CF-04298B182AA3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
There is a channel to learn Australian slang. Please dont take offense

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Mostly what is used here is ‘irony’:

“irony1
/ˈʌɪrəni/

noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect”

It is not sarcasm. This is an Australian investment forum. A feature of the Australian language is the use of ‘irony’. If you want an English language forum that uses sarcasm the UK is your best bet.

I do not subscribe to the idea that we should move to match the lowest common denominator and in doing so give up our uniqueness.

You should read the Australian classic ‘Their a Weird Mob’. It will explain this concept much better than I can.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Sarcasm should be used like Caviar, not laid on thick like Marmalade. Save the Irony for the Blacksmiths and the Laundry

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Great video DS, it shows so many use cases for Akida and notes Lockheed Martin’s new x59 fighter will use high altitude hawk drones for recon along with kamikaze drones.

Creating a defense ecosystem, much like our discussions recently with Anduril and their lattice / submarine network. Atm linked by space internet but worth to keep an eye on LM. 🔥🔥🔥
View attachment 15873 View attachment 15874
And here I was thinking it was a warning to all those mice hanging out in fields. (that's irony by the way, no contempt intended, hence no sarcasm). Oh well, maybe that last bit was close. :)
You can fix most things with a smiley face.
Sorry, I'll stop!
Back to procrastinating over my tax returns.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Christophe Périllat, Chief Executive Officer - Valeo​

Christophe Périllat (Valeo) : « Une révolution technologique se profile ! » 26/08/202

EXTRACT TRANSLATED

What developments do you see for the automobile in terms of innovation?

I have talked a lot about the electric car. Let me now talk about the safer car. A safer car, on the way to autonomy. Because yes, the car will progress towards its own autonomy and the driver will finally be able to do something else while driving. This is also what will mark the next evolution of the automobile in the world. In 2022, for the first time in the world, 2 cars are released with level 3 autonomy. That is to say, you can delegate driving to your car. These 2 cars have one element in common: an extraordinary sensor, a lidar, that only Valeo manufactures in the world and which allows this technical feat.🥳

Attachments

• V1 am.png
    V1 am.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
Sarcasm should be used like Caviar, not laid on thick like Marmalade. Save the Irony for the Blacksmiths and the Laundry
Thank you for your invitation I shall gladly accommodate your request.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Language warning, please read no further if you are easily offended, but realistically the word I am going to use is very common place in Australia.

In one of my novels I dedicated several pages to the correct use of the word fuck. I used this to demonstrate an immigrant (the subject of my novel) learning how to interpret and use this special word—it's all in the context!

I understand very well how people who have English as a second language find it difficult to understand some sentences, spoken or written, by people accustomed to the Australian vernacular. I even struggle at times.

In Australian industry, and when working with tradies, it's almost impossible to get any response without using that word in almost every sentence. And we use the Chinese notion of a double negative (meaning extra negative) by doubling up as in fuck'n fuck. Very useful when directing at a person as in "you fuck'n fuck". Then you know you've done something wrong.

And I find the word fucktard to be very appropriate, quite often.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Dhm

Regular

Christophe Périllat, Chief Executive Officer - Valeo​

Christophe Périllat (Valeo) : « Une révolution technologique se profile ! » 26/08/202

EXTRACT TRANSLATED

What developments do you see for the automobile in terms of innovation?

I have talked a lot about the electric car. Let me now talk about the safer car. A safer car, on the way to autonomy. Because yes, the car will progress towards its own autonomy and the driver will finally be able to do something else while driving. This is also what will mark the next evolution of the automobile in the world. In 2022, for the first time in the world, 2 cars are released with level 3 autonomy. That is to say, you can delegate driving to your car. These 2 cars have one element in common: an extraordinary sensor, a lidar, that only Valeo manufactures in the world and which allows this technical feat.🥳

And just to piggyback on your ♥️ post, a gentle reminder to all that Valeo is a trusted partner. $$

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 11.29.11 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom