BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hrdwk

Regular
Not related to BRN, but around AI and deep learning and the risk to personal data.

The content creator is a big advocate for privacy. I think it is safe to say he is unaware ofBRN And Akida

I look forward to the day where my data can be processed on device and stays on device because my phone has Akida IP embedded.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TheDon

Regular
If I can repeat and remind everybody what Bill Gates has said previously-

If you invent a breakthrough in artificial intelligence, so machines can learn, that is worth 10 Microsofts,”

Who has machine learning?
Who has on-chip learning?
Who has one-shot learning?
Who has on-chip convolution?

Yeah that’s right…BRAINCHIP!

Only a matter of time!!!
10x microsoft = 20 trillion plus and that is in US $
My guess is that will have 1trillion market cap in 2030.

My opinion only
DYOR

TheDon

• Fire
  • Love

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Geez, I got a like today on one of my posts, from none other than that elusive Scarlet Pimpernel. Thanks mate

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
If I can repeat and remind everybody what Bill Gates has said previously-

If you invent a breakthrough in artificial intelligence, so machines can learn, that is worth 10 Microsofts,”

Who has machine learning?
Who has on-chip learning?
Who has one-shot learning?
Who has on-chip convolution?

Yeah that’s right…BRAINCHIP!

Only a matter of time!!!
Can someone please just buy all my shares now then @ $100 each so I can retire and move to the bloody Bahamas!

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Can someone please just buy all my shares now then @ $100 each so I can retire and move to the bloody Bahamas!

That’s less than 1/10th of Microsoft. Bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

jtardif999

Regular
On the technical front here is my take
. Because we are trying to take over the edge, Akida's performance is not measured so much in TOPS, but TOPS/W (ie per watt.)
. We really want Akida IP to be tied into their smallest chip, ( so just an MCU), so that this can be placed adjacent to each and every sensor.
( so the SiFive E2 would be best choice.)
. This Akida informed MCU will pass on just the information required to whatever vector based trained neural network is appropriate.
. So What I'm praying for is an ann that says "SuchandSuch SoC developer publicly announces their adoption of SiFive and Akida IP to produce worlds smallest and most versatile sensor MCU"
. So the question is, which sensor manufacturer apart from Renesas who seems to have gone down the Arm road, is big enough to push for this?
I don’t agree that BRN just want ‘Akida IP to be tied into their smallest chip’ - so just to MCUs; so there’s actually a mistake in this anyway since Renesas licensed 2 nodes with multi-pass to go right into air quality sensors. They’ve created a neural fabric IP that is so configurable that it can be licensed with as little as 2 nodes or as many as 240 nodes for very complex inference where power budget is not as important. The multi-pass allows the 2 nodes to provide more inference capability and keep the very low power budget but there’s no reason why they wouldn’t license for high-end complexity since they can charge proportionately more for the extra nodes. I agree that at the moment they are probably pretty focussed on the far edge and proliferation, but their longer term plans would not discount being involved in more complexity. AIMO.

• Fire
10x microsoft = 20 trillion plus and that is in US $
My guess is that will have 1trillion market cap in 2030.

My opinion only
DYOR

TheDon
Ha ha keep dreaming mate

Reactions: 4 users

nannapat

Regular
Apologies not BRN related however wanted to share with the rest of the family , DRE, check out and do your own DD. @Rocket577 pressed the buy button on yrs then pulled it back 🥳

ATM , yes everything appears shitty and soft on the BRN front, Zero excitement or announcements (no wet spots to cover in flour 🤭)

Tiny heads up does any ASX listed company ever release to their shareholders ahead of time what products will / could be released into the retail market place 18/ 12 / 6 months in advance ??? (example SAMSUNG)

NO……..

At every stage, no disrespect intended, after big ssshhh company “management” then company Sales staff, retail buyers will know what products will be coming to market, next the consumer, last. shareholders….

Realistic questions need to be asked , just throwing a pure hypothetical out there , should BRN be SAMSUNG does one really think a shareholder would know any information prior to a retailer consumer market penetration…

Product development is similar to Herpes……… or ………now monkey pox…. Ssssshhhhhhhhhh. TELL NO ONE……..

Nan. xxx

• Love
  • Thinking

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
OK .... IMPOSSIBLE to stay away for too long! ( It's in the blood.. Brain Fam :) .. but feeling refreshed after a very short break ... no doubt I have got a lot of catching up/reading to do today so scrolling through now! Let's hope for a great week/month ahead and also looking forward to this ⬇️
Date & TimeAug 24, 2022 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
bba3a2e2-5396-4017-9ecf-435bb2e230a0.png

Have a great day Chippers :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Every day is a another day closer for BrainChip’s Akida to be the 'defacto standard' of IoT.

It's take time for companies to works with Akida for developing product to market.

So as a shareholder, patient is always required for greatness.

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Cgc516

Regular
There is no announcement for this beautiful Monday!

Reactions: 1 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love

Cardpro

Regular
Damn it we are going back down, can we get a freaking update? Even Nviso has more updates on their website on the progress for their investors.

• Sad

JK200SX

Regular
Damn it we are going back down, can we get a freaking update? Even Nviso has more updates on their website on the progress for their investors.
Awesome, just bought another parcel of shares! Silly people for Selling.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

toasty

Regular
Tend to agree. I've been in since 2016 and don't remember such a long "blackout" period....sure hope the news will be spectacular when it eventually sees the light of day.......

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Cardpro

Regular
We've been relying on public information for quite a while. Although leaving Quarterly reports to do the talking approach might be helpful for some companies but they don't even bother confirming what has happened to the announced deals such as megachips & renesas (and of course, the previous partnerships). Did we end up getting the up front fees? Are they developing things using brn IP?

Although I do agree with their approach of getting our name out there first, but perhaps also provide some more light for investors who funded this massive research projects...

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20

1661129670281.png

Reactions: 4 users
Guys, if you are not happy with the share price. Just look at the general market. Also the futures are messed. I think the entire market is gonna dive more and this was just a massive bull trap. I would however love some updates from BRN or anything really.

All of this is my opinion only

5E134AC5-D3B4-4A6D-8079-49B45AD18BA7.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom