Brainchip Podcasts, Interviews and Presentations

stuart888

Regular
We are owners in the company, stockholders. For those that want to maximize BrainChip:

(1) Listen and let it run all the way until the end, even the silly Superhero Question. The google algorithms award videos that people watch from start to finish, never clicking off.

(2) Brainchip is making a little money here. Let the google ads run, which is an additional income stream. Why not. We are owners of the company.

Let's us as owners do our part if you can.

What a fantastic Mega-Chips-Blessing of the Technology and People. The Brainchip staff are making this happen explaining and assisting our partners and potential partners!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
F

Filobeddo

The latest Brainchip podcast is up.

Thanks for posting @AusEire

That was the first time I’ve heard Jerome speak and have to say I was very impressed. My impression was a top level professional, highly intelligent , elite communicator. Personally I’d have signed him up on that interview alone. Put him in front of clients and deals will flow.

Couple of standout items for me

The first was that Kryogenic computing is an actual field - not being a tech nerd I hadn’t heard that before. But the fact that server farm energy use and cooling is such an issue that the tech industry has actually considered the notion of sending servers into space and even other galaxies in order to solve the cooling challenge which just blows my mind.

Jerome specifically mentioning drones being able to go further just as vehicles like mercedes has been able to with the power savings gained through the tech used. So cant wait to see the future news flow on increases in drone range

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

That was the first time I’ve heard Jerome speak and have to say I was very impressed. My impression was a top level professional, highly intelligent , elite communicator. Personally I’d have signed him up on that interview alone. Put him in front of clients and deals will flow.

The first was that Kryogenic computing is an actual field - not being a tech nerd I hadn’t heard that before. But the fact that server farm energy use and cooling is such an issue that the tech industry has actually considered the notion of sending servers into space and even other galaxies in order to solve the cooling challenge which just blows my mind.

Jerome specifically mentioning drones being able to go further just as vehicles like mercedes has been able to with the power savings gained through the tech used.
I watched a video of this somewhere

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
F

Filobeddo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
I'd take a small data centre in my house at the moment it's fricken cold ASF. Waiting on firewood delivery. 🌨️

• Haha
  • Fire
F

Filobeddo

Jerome specifically mentioning drones being able to go further just as vehicles like mercedes has been able to with the power savings gained through the tech used. So cant wait to see the future news flow on increases in drone range

Another thing from the podcast that got my attention but forgot to mention was , Jerome coming out of early retirement to take up the gig with Brainchip

That says to me he shouldn’t need the money and wouldn’t be looking, so you’d think to be interested it must be a very unique opportunity possibly a career defining or legacy role

Or maybe I’m just completely wrong and he‘s just bored with retirement already 😉

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Just build them in Iceland right next to Russia. Makes perfect strategic sense. 😞

The invasion of Ukraine and Chinas behaviour is hopefully getting the message out that not everyone is a friend.

Brainchip right place right time.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire

Lex555

Regular

In a previous role I was a some-time drone operator providing photogrammetry surveys of large construction sites. This would typically involve multiple runs as I’d have to change the battery every 20min. Multiple sensors including camera and avoidance systems running all the time sucking battery

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
F

Filobeddo

In a previous role I was a some-time drone operator providing photogrammetry surveys of large construction sites. This would typically involve multiple runs as I’d have to change the battery every 20min. Multiple sensors including camera and avoidance systems running all the time sucking battery

There you go @Lex555 we may or may not have bumped into one another while you were doing that 😉

But had thought as a rule of thumb 15min was the average flight time for most drones. So will be interesting to see if that goes out an hour or two in the next gen

• Love

Slade

Top 20
Another thing from the podcast that got my attention but forgot to mention was , Jerome coming out of early retirement to take up the gig with Brainchip

That says to me he shouldn’t need the money and wouldn’t be looking, so you’d think to be interested it must be a very unique opportunity possibly a career defining or legacy role

Or maybe I’m just completely wrong and he‘s just bored with retirement already 😉
I doubt very much that he was bored with retirement. The level that he rides at, I think he would have loved having some relax time between training. He has taken this job at BRN for the exact reasons he has given. Very authentic and go getter kind of guy IMO and that makes him a great choice.

• Love
F

Filobeddo

I doubt very much that he was bored with retirement. The level that he rides at, I think he would have loved having some relax time between training. He has taken this job at BRN for the exact reasons he has given. Very authentic and go getter kind of guy IMO and that makes him a great choice.

Lets be honest, competitive bike riding is pretty boring

Try watching a tour de F and not fall asleep 😉

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
The latest Brainchip podcast is up.

I do not know if the question has already been asked. I have heard it again. When he starts talking about what working with EVs is all about, isn't there a short break or cut? I mean the section 15:36-:37sec.
It just struck me. Did they cut something away...

___
I mean this podcast

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
New Podcast is up.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 2 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Podcast is up

Totally AWESOME podcast, the future looks very bright indeed, not only for us, as an AI leading business, but for future mankind. And Mr Jongboom mentions he likes Deadpool as his super hero ,Bonus

Stay Positive The Future GIF by Markpain

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

Keeping things up to date! Haven't listened yet. Will catch up later. Insight appreciated 👍

• Love

AusEire

Just realised that I missed putting this one up!

Episode 21 of the Brainchip Podcast.

AusEire

Episode 22 of the Brainchip Podcast.

• Love

AusEire

Episode 23 of the Brainchip Podcast

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

stuart888

Regular
I mentioned just a hunch, the quiet time happening now. CES meetings and all that, plus the other clues.

What will be the next Brainchip Podcast guest?
What will be next on the Brainchip News page?

Brainchip has be rolling some nice items and partnerships.

---- Sent this to a friend

We are better than the Brainchip search terms.

Healthy, home paid off, fancy car, 2-arms-2-legs, a backup friend, and spiking brains.

We can continue to have fun, travel, explore, no matter where/when/why.

"akida" and "spiking" = Go Florida Go!

TSE Folks: I am trying to help with SEO. The links above. Seems like all positive stuff should be posted.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom