Brainchip Podcasts, Interviews and Presentations

stuart888

Regular
Interesting. Scalability is going Open Source, to some extent hurt the big boys (Google, Apple, etc). The ceo is a great listen, trust me.

Scalability AI can export in condensed form of less than 2GB, the software that can output Text to Image in seconds, for pennies. Right on a laptop, as he says, no internet access. Text to images all over the world. Plus they have a big educational twist to it all.

Imagine the stuff Disney Brainstorming could come up with, letting the Software printout whatever they request by text. Like ChatGBT, but it spits out images. "Show Main Street at Disney World in the dressing of a Cocoa Beach Surfing Contest".

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Deena

Regular
Interesting. Scalability is going Open Source, to some extent hurt the big boys (Google, Apple, etc). The ceo is a great listen, trust me.

Scalability AI can export in condensed form of less than 2GB, the software that can output Text to Image in seconds, for pennies. Right on a laptop, as he says, no internet access. Text to images all over the world. Plus they have a big educational twist to it all.

Imagine the stuff Disney Brainstorming could come up with, letting the Software printout whatever they request by text. Like ChatGBT, but it spits out images. "Show Main Street at Disney World in the dressing of a Cocoa Beach Surfing Contest".

Wow! This absolutely amazing!
Deena

Reactions: 3 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Reactions: 3 users

stuart888

Regular
When you search on Youtube for Spiking Neural Network with a One Week filter. Amazing. Go Spike Go.

So many people are putting videos up. Clue!!!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=+spiking+neural+network+&sp=EgIIAw%3D%3D

1676167797764.png

Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Latest Podcast for those who want to listen.

• Wow
Reactions: 13 users

AusEire

Latest and greatest

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

• Fire

AusEire

Podcast

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Once in a while a listen to all the older podacsts and everytime I think I need to take notes of the most interesting statements.
Maybe I missed it, but does anyone know if there are transcripts of the podcast episodes available?
It would make it so much easier to find the relevant parts and copy them into my textfile.

Reactions: 1 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Once in a while a listen to all the older podacsts and everytime I think I need to take notes of the most interesting statements.
Maybe I missed it, but does anyone know if there are transcripts of the podcast episodes available?
It would make it so much easier to find the relevant parts and copy them into my textfile.

Pretty sure Youtube has a transcribe feature. Someone has posted this in the past but I'm sick as a dog and don't have the energy to search for it sorry.

Reactions: 5 users

macro

Youtube has a transcript. Click on the three dots just after the Share button and you have a choice of save, report and transcript.

AusEire

Definitely worth listening to.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

AusEire

Episode 27 is out

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Krustor

Regular

18:50 "The next Brainchip Investor Podcast will be released mid June"

Is there any update, yet?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

macro

Another interview with Emad Mostaque, the CEO and Co-Founder of Stability AI, a company funding the development of open-source music- and image-generating systems such as Dance Diffusion and Stable Diffusion.

Why AI Matters And How To Deal With The Coming Change w/ Emad Mostaque | EP #52

8:51 the end of next year you'll have chat GPT on your mobile phone without internet

9:36 so stable diffusion was our text to image model we were like do we do it and we took a hundred thousand gigabytes of images two billion and created a two gigabyte file that can generate anything

10:26 four of the top 10 app store apps in December were based on stable diffusion

12:52 this is the most disruptive thing ever because again humans can scale so you don't need as many humans

3:11 so this is the hopeful future that we share and the abundance mindset that I think is really important for people to take away, there's enough fear

23:53 and again a very few companies will build their own AI so I think it'll just be Google, Microsoft, Open AI, us that build the foundation models

24:29 so one of the things that makes us different is that we're community-based organization we came out of a community

24:53 passion is what you need for this because this is a regime change it is not more of what came before so you have to throw yourself in it

26:34 the first app that could teach literacy and numeracy in 18 months without internet we've been deploying that into refugee camps … and we're teaching 76 percent of kids literacy and numeracy in one hour a day and 13 months in the worst places in the world with adaptive learning

29:42 this is the great equalizer or it's the great controller which is why I'm open versus closed yes this cannot be controlled by any entity we have to distribute this because I believe this is a human right

• Thinking

AusEire

Interview with Nandan uploaded to YouTube yesterday.

• Fire

AusEire

New Podcast is up

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

AusEire

• Fire