AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
I can beat that Beisha, I have 2 permanent & 1 temporary suspensions:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3252
That is pretty special, 2 permanent suspensions, wow, I dunno how to beat 2 permanents with only 1 nic.

I owe you a drink of your liking for that very special achievement. :ROFLMAO:
And I thought I was bad, without swearing!!

I haven't got a special cap, but we highly likely will meet up one of these days.

You being permanently suspended probably means I never ever will get thumbs ups, how can I sleep now?

Some people are still trying to find Nigel, they feel so insecure, without knowing Nigel's whereabouts.
Dump, Dump, Dump.....
Gosh, I'm happy I can have a quiet dump, without having people knock on the door, to make sure I didn't slip through the toilet seat. :rolleyes::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
Home alone Frank this w/e give a little time to read your posts :) I’ll need every second

Welcome to the "Dark Side" Johnno, where i might post a lot of :poop: but it doesn't Stink like "The Crapper" ;)

Now wrap your head around this JV between two Global Giants, as one of the Biggest Car makers of this World joins "Forces" with one of the Biggest Battery Manufacturers on the Planet, then there's Tesla to add to the EV equation, who we know are in Bed with our "Kitty CAT" the Biggest CAT on the Block :love:

The mind Boggles at what could happen here any Day, Week, Month or Year as the EV Revolution unfolds before our Eyes atm, the way i see it, we are only in the 2nd "Real Year" of the EV Revolution, with a long way to go, we aren't even out of 1st gear yet imo(y)

As,

Stellantis And LGES Announce 45+ GWh Gigafactory In Canada

Stellantis and LG Chem's LG Energy Solution officially announced an over $5 billion CAD ($4.1 billion USD) investment in a battery Gigafactory joint venture in Canada.

The two partners have signed definitive agreements.

The intention of a JV in North America was first revealed in October 2021, and earlier this month, rumors emerged about the location in Canada. LGES announced this week a $1.5 billion investment in 51% of the project, tentatively named "LGES-STLA JV".

The Stellantis-LGES joint venture will be the first large-scale lithium-ion battery cell and module production plant in Canada, with an annual production capacity in excess of 45 GWh.

As part of the investment, the partners will build an all-new battery manufacturing plant in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Plant construction activities are scheduled to begin later this year, while the production is expected to start in Q1 2024 (within two years from now).

The location is crucial for the Stellantis' Windsor Assembly Plant, which is now expected to gradually launch high-volume plug-in vehicle production.

Let's recall that in 2020, the company announced EV-related investments at the site, including at least one new model based on a new multi-energy vehicle architecture.

Carlos Tavares, Stellantis CEO said:

“Our joint venture with LG Energy Solution is yet another stepping stone to achieving our aggressive electrification roadmap in the region aimed at hitting 50% of battery electric vehicle sales in the US and Canada by the end of the decade.

We are grateful to the Municipal, Provincial and Federal levels of government for their support and commitment to help position Canada as a North American leader in the production of electric vehicle batteries.”

Youngsoo Kwon, CEO of LG Energy Solution said:

“Through this joint venture, LG Energy Solution will be able to position itself as a critical player in building green energy value chains in the region. Creating a joint venture battery manufacturing company in Canada, recognized as one of the leading nations in renewable energy resources, is key for LG Energy Solution as we aim to power more electric vehicles around the world.”

Stellantis-LGES joint venture in Canada in brief:

• Investment: $5 billion CAD ($4.1 billion USD)
  • Construction: scheduled to begin later this year (2022)
  • Production: production operations planned to launch in the first quarter of 2024
  • Type of batteries: lithium-ion battery cells and modules
  • Capacity: in excess of 45 GWh/year

Elon Musk: Tesla Aims To Sell 20-Million EVs Annually By The Early 2030s

He admits that is an aggressive plan, but also believes it could still be feasible.

Tesla wants to maintain (and secure) its position as a global electric vehicle leader and according to its founder and CEO, it has big ambitions to sell even more cars than it is today.

The automaker is building factories around the world, with plans to build even more, and it seems the goal is to produce as many as 20-million EVs per year by 2030.

The company now operates some sixteen different facilities around the world, most of which either build cars or produce parts for them.

Most recently, the automaker recently delivered the first vehicles (Model Y crossovers) built at its new factory in Germany (known as Giga Berlin, the Berlin Gigafactory or Gigafactory 4).

Last year was the automaker’s best in terms of sales volume, since it was able to sell nearly one million vehicles - 936,172 to be precise - marking an almost 90 percent increase year-over-year compared to 2020 when the company just missed reaching the 500,000 sales mark; that was again a significant improvement over 2019 when 367,500 units were delivered.

The 20-million sales per annum by the early 2030s seems like a big number, but it is what Elon Musk stated on the sidelines of the first Giga Berlin deliveries. Automotive News quotes the Tesla CEO as saying,

I think it's aggressive, but not impossible, that we could do 20 million cars in 10 years. And that would be a good number because there's 2 billion cars and trucks in the world that are in active use, so 20 million would be then 1 percent of the global fleet per year.

Tesla will also expand its model roster by then - it will not keep building the same four models that it offers now.

In regard to this, Musk expects that

As we are able to ramp production and satisfy demand in our existing markets, then we will be able to expand to other markets and we will also add additional products.

The newly inaugurated production facility in Germany is expected to reach an output of 500,000 cars yearly by 2025 - this year it is expected to produce around 54,000 vehicles, then 280,000 in 2023 and the ramp-up will continue until 2025.

tesla-game-up-source-tesla.jpg

CATLTesla.jpeg

The-future-is-Electric.png

Food for thought on the Road to Mining the Monsters of Manono Bro :unsure:

Fingers Crossed ML drops any day / week now 🤞

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 11 users
Welcome to the "Dark Side" Johnno, where i might post a lot of :poop: but it doesn't Stink like "The Crapper" ;)

Now wrap your head around this JV between two Global Giants, as one of the Biggest Car makers of this World joins "Forces" with one of the Biggest Battery Manufacturers on the Planet, then there's Tesla to add to the EV equation, who we know are in Bed with our "Kitty CAT" the Biggest CAT on the Block :love:

The mind Boggles at what could happen here any Day, Week, Month or Year as the EV Revolution unfolds before our Eyes atm, the way i see it, we are only in the 2nd "Real Year" of the EV Revolution, with a long way to go, we aren't even out of 1st gear yet imo(y)

As,

Stellantis And LGES Announce 45+ GWh Gigafactory In Canada

Stellantis and LG Chem's LG Energy Solution officially announced an over $5 billion CAD ($4.1 billion USD) investment in a battery Gigafactory joint venture in Canada.

The two partners have signed definitive agreements.

The intention of a JV in North America was first revealed in October 2021, and earlier this month, rumors emerged about the location in Canada. LGES announced this week a $1.5 billion investment in 51% of the project, tentatively named "LGES-STLA JV".

The Stellantis-LGES joint venture will be the first large-scale lithium-ion battery cell and module production plant in Canada, with an annual production capacity in excess of 45 GWh.

As part of the investment, the partners will build an all-new battery manufacturing plant in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Plant construction activities are scheduled to begin later this year, while the production is expected to start in Q1 2024 (within two years from now).

The location is crucial for the Stellantis' Windsor Assembly Plant, which is now expected to gradually launch high-volume plug-in vehicle production.

Let's recall that in 2020, the company announced EV-related investments at the site, including at least one new model based on a new multi-energy vehicle architecture.

Carlos Tavares, Stellantis CEO said:

“Our joint venture with LG Energy Solution is yet another stepping stone to achieving our aggressive electrification roadmap in the region aimed at hitting 50% of battery electric vehicle sales in the US and Canada by the end of the decade.

We are grateful to the Municipal, Provincial and Federal levels of government for their support and commitment to help position Canada as a North American leader in the production of electric vehicle batteries.”

Youngsoo Kwon, CEO of LG Energy Solution said:

“Through this joint venture, LG Energy Solution will be able to position itself as a critical player in building green energy value chains in the region. Creating a joint venture battery manufacturing company in Canada, recognized as one of the leading nations in renewable energy resources, is key for LG Energy Solution as we aim to power more electric vehicles around the world.”

Stellantis-LGES joint venture in Canada in brief:

• Investment: $5 billion CAD ($4.1 billion USD)
  • Construction: scheduled to begin later this year (2022)
  • Production: production operations planned to launch in the first quarter of 2024
  • Type of batteries: lithium-ion battery cells and modules
  • Capacity: in excess of 45 GWh/year

Elon Musk: Tesla Aims To Sell 20-Million EVs Annually By The Early 2030s

He admits that is an aggressive plan, but also believes it could still be feasible.

Tesla wants to maintain (and secure) its position as a global electric vehicle leader and according to its founder and CEO, it has big ambitions to sell even more cars than it is today.

The automaker is building factories around the world, with plans to build even more, and it seems the goal is to produce as many as 20-million EVs per year by 2030.

The company now operates some sixteen different facilities around the world, most of which either build cars or produce parts for them.

Most recently, the automaker recently delivered the first vehicles (Model Y crossovers) built at its new factory in Germany (known as Giga Berlin, the Berlin Gigafactory or Gigafactory 4).

Last year was the automaker’s best in terms of sales volume, since it was able to sell nearly one million vehicles - 936,172 to be precise - marking an almost 90 percent increase year-over-year compared to 2020 when the company just missed reaching the 500,000 sales mark; that was again a significant improvement over 2019 when 367,500 units were delivered.

The 20-million sales per annum by the early 2030s seems like a big number, but it is what Elon Musk stated on the sidelines of the first Giga Berlin deliveries. Automotive News quotes the Tesla CEO as saying,

I think it's aggressive, but not impossible, that we could do 20 million cars in 10 years. And that would be a good number because there's 2 billion cars and trucks in the world that are in active use, so 20 million would be then 1 percent of the global fleet per year.

Tesla will also expand its model roster by then - it will not keep building the same four models that it offers now.

In regard to this, Musk expects that

As we are able to ramp production and satisfy demand in our existing markets, then we will be able to expand to other markets and we will also add additional products.

The newly inaugurated production facility in Germany is expected to reach an output of 500,000 cars yearly by 2025 - this year it is expected to produce around 54,000 vehicles, then 280,000 in 2023 and the ramp-up will continue until 2025.

View attachment 3254

View attachment 3257

View attachment 3255

Food for thought on the Road to Mining the Monsters of Manono Bro :unsure:

Fingers Crossed ML drops any day / week now 🤞

Frank, I can't say I've ever fully read one of your posts, but I've been holding for close to two years now and missed your presence on HC.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Hi All

Apparantly the sentence...." I am here to make money not talk about a mad bully who deserves a bullet in his smug face ( Putin )

I have said alot worse !!!

Tipped the edge.......:eek:

Probably for the best, I was too invested in HC and now i dont have to put up with FP and watch my Ps and Qs.....🙏

Who wants the goss on Flash Point ? aka Max Action, Whispers or Norbert......lol

Jag.......throw me some girlys, i need consoling lol

🤣😂:mad:(y)

View attachment 3240
Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Fletch77

Regular
Looks like we might see an influx of new members here after this creative post from Bellskioneson.

I hope it doesn’t turn into a circus here now, it’s been awesome so far.

8AA67FE7-1255-42B1-8AB8-7CB85FC4E422.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
Looks like we might see an influx of new members here after this creative post from Bellskioneson.

Nah mate, the mods here are working in the interest of the community.

It's only after being here some time, with the friendly, flowing conversation and quality posting, do we become aware of not only how toxic HC is, but how obvious it is that the mods don't serve the purpose of the community, and I'm starting to think they work for a trading firm.
It's literally insane!

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

jsbuser

Ah yep. Only hassle is a month ago most of the RAC guys shifted to bullseye and so now I have 3 forums to run around to since a couple of my other ones are still back at HC. This looks good though.

Reactions: 5 users

UpTheDuff

Emerged

View attachment 3264
Got in on this forum on the back of that post.
Looking forward to reading quality input from posters. Been a long term holder of AVZ and will continue to hold for the next few years.

GLTAH

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Misfits

Regular
SHOULD BE A GREAT WEEK. THE LATEST FROM NIGEL AND PLEASE DONT PUT IT ANYWHERE ELSE.

Nigel Ferguson
Sun 27/03/2022 9:07 PM

To:
  • You

I’m still here this week so that may give some hint

Sent from my iPhone

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Flexi

Regular
Based on what the DRC govt has been saying and the time delay for the ML, I think we might all be surprised with the next announcement from AVZ, I think something bigger is cooking more than the ML which I believe is a given. Just have to wait till its ready to open the lid.

Reactions: 14 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Hi All

Apparantly the sentence...." I am here to make money not talk about a mad bully who deserves a bullet in his smug face ( Putin )

I have said alot worse !!!

Tipped the edge.......:eek:

Probably for the best, I was too invested in HC and now i dont have to put up with FP and watch my Ps and Qs.....🙏

Who wants the goss on Flash Point ? aka Max Action, Whispers or Norbert......lol

Jag.......throw me some girlys, i need consoling lol

🤣😂:mad:(y)

View attachment 3240
BEISHA! Welcome mate!

another big name in the house! noice!
have been enjoying your charts and insights for a while now and not only AVZ but ASN also ;)

good to see you here!

Lets Go Start GIF

Lefool

Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Based on what the DRC govt has been saying and the time delay for the ML, I think we might all be surprised with the next announcement from AVZ, I think something bigger is cooking more than the ML which I believe is a given. Just have to wait till its ready to open the lid.
, I think something bigger is cooking more than the ML

Ive been saying it all along.....BATTERY PLANT NEXT DOOR:cool::cool:

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Hey guys, just stumbled on something potentially huge relating to funding!!

See below video 2.10 minute mark from the very recent Africa Investment Forum.

Now he mentions the '545 million vz lithium mine project in the DRC'. Even closed captions states vz, I'm thinking avz baby!

Also to confirm I found the below article.
Source: https://guardian.ng/news/afdb-secur...african-projects-15-6b-lagos-abidjan-highway/

AfDB secures over $32.8b investment commitment for African projects, $15.6b Lagos-Abidjan highway
By Geoff Iyatse
18 March 2022 | 2:55 am

President of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, yesterday, announced that the bank has secured $42 billion investment deals for bankable projects scattered in different parts of the continent.

Adesina, during the closing session of the African Investment Forum (AIF) virtual boardrooms, said the biggest of the deals is the $15.6 billion Lagos-Abidjan Highway project. The project is designed to connect five major cities in five West African countries – Lagos, Cotonou, Lome, Accra and Abidjan.

An excited Adesina said the project “will support 75 per cent of West African trade, impact the lives of over 500 million people, reduce transport cost across the sub-region by 48 per cent and increase intra-regional trade by 15 to 25 per cent.”

According to him, the highway will also connect landlocked countries to ports. The project will cover approximately 1,028 kilometres and eight border crossings. The corridor’s current alignment traverses all major economic centres of the five participating member countries, starting from Bingerville, a suburb of Abidjan, and ending at Eric Moore, in Lagos.

AIF, a project of AfDB in conjunction with other institutions in Africa, had opened the deals on Tuesday, seeking $58 billion to execute 42 bankable critical projects in Africa, including the proposed highway and a $140 million film academy in Nigeria.

The projects included a $3.3 billion East Africa railway corridor connecting Tanzania, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo as well as linking Rwanda to Tanzania.

Others were $247 million special agro-industrial processing zones in northern Cote d’Ivoire, a $545 million lithium mine project in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which will be critical for the global electric car industry, and women-led businesses worth $5 billion.

Adesina said the success recorded in the three-day negotiation demonstrated that “Africa is bankable.” He added that the sessions were more fascinating because women businesses ranging from small to large were involved.

Recalling that the bank spent about $450 million supporting women enterprises last year, he disclosed that about $500 million will be spent for the same purpose this year.
<end>

So pumped if this is the final piece of the puzzle.

Good luck all!

Sam

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 40 users

John25

Regular
Welcome BEISHA ... looks like we’ll get some charting action going soon :)

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
$1.20 not far away :)
1648424984287.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
Happy Monday........If you need a little pick me up this morning, some memories from Deboss to help :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
, I think something bigger is cooking more than the ML

Ive been saying it all along.....BATTERY PLANT NEXT DOOR:cool::cool:

imo

I can't concur enough atm on that my friend (y) especially when our Mining Minister mentions Lithium as one of the Minerals to combat Climate Change / Metals of the Future and their strategy to transform minerals into "Finished Products" as,

AVZ in Dubai (2).png

AVZ in Dubai.png

#Patience ! .jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono (y)

Fingers crossed for those "Finished Products" 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

donkman

Emerged
Much more coherent thread here, well done, will be keeping an eye out here now too

Frank

Top 20
Hey guys, just stumbled on something potentially huge relating to funding!!

See below video 2.10 minute mark from the very recent Africa Investment Forum.

Now he mentions the '545 million vz lithium mine project in the DRC'. Even closed captions states vz, I'm thinking avz baby!

Also to confirm I found the below article.
Source: https://guardian.ng/news/afdb-secur...african-projects-15-6b-lagos-abidjan-highway/

AfDB secures over $32.8b investment commitment for African projects, $15.6b Lagos-Abidjan highway
By Geoff Iyatse
18 March 2022 | 2:55 am

President of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, yesterday, announced that the bank has secured $42 billion investment deals for bankable projects scattered in different parts of the continent.

Adesina, during the closing session of the African Investment Forum (AIF) virtual boardrooms, said the biggest of the deals is the $15.6 billion Lagos-Abidjan Highway project. The project is designed to connect five major cities in five West African countries – Lagos, Cotonou, Lome, Accra and Abidjan.

An excited Adesina said the project “will support 75 per cent of West African trade, impact the lives of over 500 million people, reduce transport cost across the sub-region by 48 per cent and increase intra-regional trade by 15 to 25 per cent.”

According to him, the highway will also connect landlocked countries to ports. The project will cover approximately 1,028 kilometres and eight border crossings. The corridor’s current alignment traverses all major economic centres of the five participating member countries, starting from Bingerville, a suburb of Abidjan, and ending at Eric Moore, in Lagos.

AIF, a project of AfDB in conjunction with other institutions in Africa, had opened the deals on Tuesday, seeking $58 billion to execute 42 bankable critical projects in Africa, including the proposed highway and a $140 million film academy in Nigeria.

The projects included a $3.3 billion East Africa railway corridor connecting Tanzania, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo as well as linking Rwanda to Tanzania.

Others were $247 million special agro-industrial processing zones in northern Cote d’Ivoire, a $545 million lithium mine project in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which will be critical for the global electric car industry, and women-led businesses worth $5 billion.

Adesina said the success recorded in the three-day negotiation demonstrated that “Africa is bankable.” He added that the sessions were more fascinating because women businesses ranging from small to large were involved.

Recalling that the bank spent about $450 million supporting women enterprises last year, he disclosed that about $500 million will be spent for the same purpose this year.
<end>

So pumped if this is the final piece of the puzzle.

Good luck all!

Sam

So pumped if this is the final piece of the puzzle. Good luck all! Sam

Thanks Sam, Excellent Sleuthing, Keep up the great work and welcome to TSE btw,

Africa-jigsaw-puzzle.jpg

*To remind,

DP World and the Democratic Republic of Congo lay first stone to mark the start of construction of Banana Port

Banana Port will be a modern, world class port and undoubtedly a game changer for the DRC.

Once complete, it will attract more direct calls from larger vessels travelling from Asia and Europe, greatly enhancing the country’s access to international markets and global supply chains.

We thank President Tshisekedi and his Government for partnering with DP World to develop Banana Port.

The port is being developed at Banana, along the country’s 37km coastline on the Atlantic Ocean in Kongo Central province and following its completion, will provide significant cost and time savings that will boost the country’s trade.

1648426876657.png

www.dpworld.com/news/releases/dp-world-and-drc-lay-first-stone-to-mark-the-start-of-construction-of-banana-port/

Africa !.jpg

vw-battery-and-petrol-nozzle-.jpg

#ItsOn.jpg

Understanding-Change-Where-Paradigms-.jpg

Mining.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Whilst i am very relaxed being away from the HYPOCRISY that is HC and NOT having to post multiple times because it was " off topic " and having to deal with fuck wit trolls, i did leave rather abruptly and 340 odd followers will wonder why i am no longer posting, some of them i know very well without meeting them all, very cluey dudes, i posted on about 10 threads, so what i am proposing one and all( that is still a member of HC and hasnt been suspended lol ) , could we pass the word around that I have been suspended permanently and that i wish them all the best and if they want to catch up and follow the charts, then pop over to TSC......;)

You getting my drift ?

I mean, in code obviously.

I am going to send HC management a filthy email and tell what i think of them and give them the strong impression that their membership is going to take a nice little hit.....;)

robin hood bullseye.gif

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom