AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Check out hot fucker pages.. Our friend Thorgin posted the same as I did and it got moderated!! If that isn’t a gross misuse of power, well , I just don’t know any more…..

Obvious agenda playing out over there and I honestly hope those mods are behind the shorts and downramping and the “you know who” posting attacks with gay abandon - because they will not survive..

AVZ is going to change my life (unless taken over as I’ve said for years now) and anyone on the downside of the debate will be banking Centrelink cheques from my taxes for the rest of their life!

AVZ for life, and soon to be is IXR.

TC.
Shark Tank Laugh GIF by ABC Network

Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
Looking good now Frank.

*Let the Good Times Roll Remark, Cos there's a Big Hungry CAT on the Prowl, as

Tesla Supplier CATL Weighs Sites for $5 Billion Battery Plant

• Chinese battery maker considering Mexico, U.S., Canada sites
  • Plant to have 80 gwh annual capacity, supply multiple firms

China’s Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd., the world’s biggest maker of batteries for electric vehicles, is considering sites across North America for a massive $5 billion plant to supply customers including Tesla Inc.

The company aims to build a factory capable of producing as much as 80 gigawatt-hours of batteries a year, according to people familiar with the matter.

The facility would eventually employ as many as 10,000 workers, said the people, who asked not to be named discussing private information.

Executives from CATL flew to Mexico earlier this month for meetings, the people said.

The company is also considering sites in the U.S. and Canada, but has concerns over the availability of labor and other trade issues.

Backed by China’s strategic push into electric cars, CATL is riding a boom in demand for EVs as countries work to reduce carbon emissions and consumers embrace cleaner cars.

The company, which completed an initial public offering in 2018, has about a 30% share of the global EV battery market.

A manufacturing footprint in North America will be crucial for Ningde, Fujian-based CATL to avoid costly trade tariffs while supplying Tesla and other automakers.

The company has used its massive scale in China, which has the most cell manufacturing and metal refining capacity in the world, to lower costs for customers globally while spending heavily on research and development.

An expanded presence in North America could unsettle U.S. officials who are keen on supporting domestic suppliers.

President Joe Biden is allocating billions to cultivate the U.S. battery supply chain and wean the auto industry off its reliance on China, but those efforts will take years to come to fruition.

Global automakers from Ford Motor Co. to Volkswagen AG are electrifying their vehicle lineups, creating unprecedented demand for batteries.

Carmakers’ production plans have helped send prices of metals like nickel, cobalt and lithium soaring, prompting Tesla to announce last October it was switching to lithium iron phosphate batteries for short-range vehicles to offset pricing pressures.

Lithium iron phosphate, or LFP, batteries are cheaper and more stable than alternatives, but often provide shorter range because they lack energy density -- though that is quickly changing.

CATL dominates the market for LFP batteries, and Tesla already uses LFP cells supplied by CATL at its Shanghai factory.

CATL’s new North American plant would produce a mix of nickel-manganese-cobalt and LFP cells, and supply both Tesla and other automakers, two people familiar with the matter said.

Tesla’s Elon Musk said in January that battery supplies would become a limiting factor once the chip crisis subsides.

To prepare for the crunch, Tesla is making its own 4680 battery cells in Fremont, California, and widening its supply circle beyond longtime partner Panasonic as it seeks to ramp up sales and prepares to open plants in Austin, Texas, and Berlin.

Panasonic also is scouting for a U.S. manufacturing site, Bloomberg reported earlier this month.

The company makes 4680 cells for Tesla and supplies the automaker’s Gigafactory in Reno, Nevada.

CATL has 145 gigawatt-hours of battery manufacturing capacity online and has announced or is in the process of building another 579 by 2026, according to data compiled by BloombergNEF.

The manufacturer also counts auto giants Daimler Truck Holding AG, BMW, Stellantis NV and BAIC Motor Corp among its customers around the world.

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-19/tesla-supplier-catl-weighs-sites-for-5-billion-battery-plant

#CAT.png

#Patience ! .jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono Bro (y)

Cheers

Frank

Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Probably interesting bit in last paragraph:

IV. EXAMINATION AND ADOPTION OF A FILE
IV.1. Development, enhancement and promotion of assets
mining
The Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio presented to the Council the file
"Congo Resources" relating to the development, development and promotion
mining assets in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
This is a financial vehicle set up to solve the problem of
the valuation of the dormant assets of the mining companies in the Portfolio which
are not exploited and valued.
Allusion made in particular to certain assets which have fallen into the domain
of the State for non-payment of surface rights, on the one hand; and
their inability to meet the demands of infrastructure funding
or to offer guarantees to enable the conclusion of win-win partnerships, on the other hand.
She explained that this valuation of mining assets will be done through the markets
scholarship holders around the world, which will raise the funds that will be allocated to the
certification of our reserves and will serve as collateral guarantees for large
investments.
Congo Resources will therefore be a national exploration and
development centered on the acquisition, development and constitution of
convertible mining assets.
The Government has approved the option of creating the Congo company
Resources. However, the memorandum with the AJN group was not
approved by the Board. The file was sent to the Mixed Commission
governmental.

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Probably interesting bit in last paragraph:

IV. EXAMINATION AND ADOPTION OF A FILE
IV.1. Development, enhancement and promotion of assets
mining
The Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio presented to the Council the file
"Congo Resources" relating to the development, development and promotion
mining assets in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
This is a financial vehicle set up to solve the problem of
the valuation of the dormant assets of the mining companies in the Portfolio which
are not exploited and valued.
Allusion made in particular to certain assets which have fallen into the domain
of the State for non-payment of surface rights, on the one hand; and
their inability to meet the demands of infrastructure funding
or to offer guarantees to enable the conclusion of win-win partnerships, on the other hand.
She explained that this valuation of mining assets will be done through the markets
scholarship holders around the world, which will raise the funds that will be allocated to the
certification of our reserves and will serve as collateral guarantees for large
investments.
Congo Resources will therefore be a national exploration and
development centered on the acquisition, development and constitution of
convertible mining assets.
The Government has approved the option of creating the Congo company
Resources. However, the memorandum with the AJN group was not
approved by the Board. The file was sent to the Mixed Commission
governmental.
The above story is related to the following, but gives a bit of an indication that dealing with DRC government is not that simple:

AJN Resources Inc. is set to acquire a number of exploration permits in the highly prospective Kilo Moto Gold Belt in North-East DRC, which hosts Barrick’s Kibali Gold Mine. This is after the firm entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

The deal follows a previous intention which involved AJN penning a MoU with State entity, Société Minière de Kilo-Moto SA (“SOKIMO”), which is a DRC para-statal entity. AJN could secure the direct participation rights in several established gold projects held by SOKIMO. At that time AJN also announced its intention to raise a minimum of $CDN20,000,000 via the issuance of securities in its capital. As consideration for the direct participation rights AJN was to issue common shares in its capital equal to sixty percent (60%) of the issued and outstanding common shares of AJN post-financing.

Subsequent to signing the memorandum of understanding with SOKIMO, and after numerous consultations with representatives of the State, the State advised that AJN should deal directly with the State as after two years from signing the original memorandum of understanding with AJN, SOKIMO had still to receive the required approvals. The DRC subsequently decided to conclude the proposed transaction with AJN through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Congo Resources SAU.

Pursuant to the MoU with the DRC, the State will transfer a number of prospective exploration permits, mostly within the Kilo-Moto Gold Belt, (which hosts Barrick’s Kibali Gold Mine and other prospective areas within the DRC), to Congo Resources SAU.

(See article in https://www.fmdrc-zambia.com/ajn-resources-inc-to-acquire-exploration-permits-in-drc/ )

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Hey All

Noticed a few from the AVZ HC threads have created a telegram group! I've sent a link to the AVZ threads here but might be worth one or 2 of the more influential posters going in and telling those folk you're here! If you want the telegram link send me a PM

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1647810489723.jpeg

• Love

Pokok

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
My Monday Trading Mood and that's just in the last Hour :rolleyes::):cry:o_O:cry::oops:

Homer Confused.jpg

#roller-coaster.png

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

Frank

Top 20
Tshisekedi presents territorial development program to MLAs

1647823813632.png

For the first time since its independence in 1960, the Democratic Republic of Congo has just set up a specific program for the inclusive development of the 145 territories of the country.

In this context, 750 members of the provincial assemblies are meeting in Kinshasa this weekend to learn about the content of this program, on the initiative of President Félix Tshisekedi.

1.6 billion US dollars is the budget mobilized by the government and its partners for this development project for the 145 territories of the DRC.

This colossal amount will be invested in road, educational and social infrastructure and in the construction of hospitals.

The program aims to be inclusive, with the participation of the populations of the territories concerned.

An approach centered on the rural world, whose objective is to reduce poverty and social inequalities, according to President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi.

“More than seven out of ten Congolese continue to live below the multidimensional poverty line to this day, with strong disparities between cities and the rural world.

For the success of this project, the Congolese head of state also drew the attention of provincial deputies to another reality: corruption.

In his opinion, the latter tends to pull the country down: “The phenomena of corruption, inequalities and climate change continue to expose our country to far-reaching systemic risks”, notes President Tshisekedi.

The political parties will undoubtedly seize the opportunity of the presence of these deputies in the capital to forge alliances with a view to the forthcoming elections of governors of the provinces.

1647823857207.png

JAG

Top 20
Its the longest roller coaster ride I have ever been on the last 3 months
Try 4-5 years like many of us old timers...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fail Old Man GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Pokok

Regular
Try 4-5 years like many of us old timers...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fail Old Man GIF
Me also Jag 4 years very happy but its like taking a pill then getting rejected :giggle:

• Haha

JAG

Top 20

• Love

Euchreman

An Interesting Opinion expressed here... sorry if already posted.

At around 28 mins AVZ Minerals is mentioned on an opinion of future price outlook short term.

I believe its going to be allot more but, and I'm personally hoping for at least $1.50 at least before Late May.
So many upcoming news, I certainly feel confident @ $2.00 by Xmas.

Good luck to all Long term investors like myself.. It been a life changing Investment.

Euchreman

Reactions: 10 users

LEFOOL

Regular
oooofty big wall at 95c knocked on it once got sent back now second attempt haha o_O

• Haha
  • Sad

LEFOOL

Regular
Mate i'm more excited about wearing my JAG style AVZ hat at $1 party than the $1 mark itself :p:D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Mate i'm more excited about wearing my JAG style AVZ hat at $1 party than the $1 mark itself :p:D
I'm just waiting on AVZ mark 2 to be designed.......$1 club on one side.....Monster of Manono on the other side and multi millionaire on the back :sneaky::sneaky:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

LEFOOL

Regular
I'm just waiting on AVZ mark 2 to be designed.......$1 club on one side.....Monster of Manono on the other side and multi millionaire on the back :sneaky::sneaky:
hehehe yes please two on the side for me !!!:cool:

Top Bottom