AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

View attachment 34186

AVZ have never said this. What a fucking clown. I have ridiculously low expectations for 'journalists' but this is next level stupidity.

View attachment 34187

The most egregious thing about this mistake by Tommy is that he actually got the fact that Cominiere's 15% isn't part of the 75% that AVZ legally own correct in his May 20 2022 opinion piece (screenshot below). It's almost like he is deliberately trying to deceive his readers into thinking AVZ could lose control if the ICC cases don't go our way...

20230413_213815.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bin59

Regular
Huayou you cunts are looking good 😃 you also stay nice and peaceful for having so many shares 🧐

Maybe there’s a strategy between Jin Cheng (Zijin) and Huayou as Zijin acquired shares from Huayou in another project in the past (2016) - perhaps they will do that again as it’s been mentioned here previously that they shouldn’t compete against each other 🤔

1681386130831.jpeg

CLIENT WORK

Zijin Mining acquires a further 21% interest in La Compagnie Miniere de Musonoie Global SAS from Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt for approximately US$34 million​

Fasken
READING TIME1 MINUTE READ

Overview

CLIENT

Confidential Client​

CLOSED AUGUST 2016
On August 26, 2016, Jin Cheng Mining Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd., acquired a 21% equity and other related interest in La Compagnie Minière de Musonoie Global SAS, from Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd. for approximately US$34,000,000. La Compagnie Minière de Musonoie Global SAS is a Democratic Republic of Congo based copper mining development company. Following the transaction, Jin Cheng Mining Limited owns 72% of this company. Fasken represented Jin Cheng Mining and Zijin Mining in this transaction with a team that included Michael Boehm, Lei Huang, Daye Kaba, Dan Su and Félix-Olivier Hébert.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
This cunt is relentless in his personal vendetta, hopefully marius/AVZ sues the arse off him soon...

Zijin Mining attacks AVZ’s $1.5m Mihigo deal, ICC hearing delayed​

Tom Richardson

Tom RichardsonMarkets reporter and commentator
Apr 13, 2023 – 2.49pm

Chinese miner Zijin Mining has piled up the pressure on AVZ Minerals by claiming that the latter’s $US1 million ($1.5 million) cash payment to Congo middleman Marius Mihigo is unacceptable and against the rules of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s mining framework.
c1b6522e805fbab5f566736250a0a0fd9255dbdf

Marius Mihigo. LinkedIn
The broadside fuels a sprawling barney between Chinese, Australian, and DRC stakeholders over ownership rights to potentially the world’s most valuable untapped lithium project named Manono in the southeast of the resource-rich country.
“The agreement to pay such fees to middleman Mr Mihigo remains shrouded in secrecy and is of great concern to Zijin Mining,” said Chen Chen, a lawyer for Zijin. “The DRC has a comprehensive mining legal framework, which does not require any additional fees or lobbying by agents to obtain a mining licence. This conduct is unacceptable and contrary to Zijin Mining’s philosophy.”
The lawyer said a planned International Chamber of Commerce arbitration hearing in Paris between its legal team and AVZ on April 23 was postponed for unspecified reasons.
On Wednesday, the Australian Securities Exchange suspended AVZ for non-compliance with its listing rules after the former S&P/ASX 200 member said it could not disclose all information to the market. It also claimed it did not disclose Manono ownership disputes in 2021 as they were not material to its operations.

Since The Australian Financial Review reported that Mr Mihigo accepted a $US1 million cash payment from AVZ, the consultant has denied any unacceptable conduct and claimed in London’s Financial Times, French public broadcaster France 24 and DRC media that Zijin was behind an “orchestrated misinformation campaign” to defame him and AVZ.
12c8355181d67b3fbfca16f8917adcd7b4a55175

The proposed Manono lithium and tin mine.
However, Ms Chen rejected these allegations. “As a paid consultant, Mr Mihigo’s comments are inherently biased,” she said. “These slanderous claims have been made without any evidence. Zijin Mining rejects all claims by AVZ and Mr Mihigo.”
Mr Mihigo has complained in public about the reporting of AVZ’s proposed plan to pay him an additional success fee of $US3 million and $US2 million in shares to total $US5 million if the mining licence was awarded.
On June 2, AVZ’s board agreed to hire lawyers DLA Piper to conduct a review of its plan to offer the $US5 million success fee. DLA Piper later advised against agreeing to pay the success fee, which was scrapped.
At the expected ICC hearing later this year, AVZ will seek to have Zijin’s claim to a 15 per cent ownership right in Manono thrown out on the grounds the tribunal has no jurisdiction.

Zijin claims it bought a 15 per cent stake in Manono in November 2021 for $US33.4 million from Congo-state-backed mining body Cominiere. However, AVZ has repeatedly rubbished the claim as “spurious”, with no legal authority.
The Perth-headquartered miner says it still owns 75 per cent of Manono as the 15 per cent transfer is a breach of a joint venture agreement with the vendor Cominiere.
Zijin says its ownership interest was recorded in the Manono project’s public DRC share registry in November 2021 and is legally valid. Ms Chen has again attacked AVZ for seeking to have the registry amended.
“Allegations that AVZ agent, Mr Mihigo, was tasked to alter Dathcom’s business records to remove Zijin Mining’s legal ownership in the joint venture is also of great concern,” she said. “It’s noteworthy this news echoes a past attempt by an AVZ agent to use unlawful means to influence this project and alter records.”
AVZ also faces a legal fight with another joint venture partner named Dathomir and class action lawyers Omni Bridgeway. The Australian miner has repeatedly blamed its problems and 11-month trading halt on hostile third parties.

How about AVZ attacks Zijin Minings corrupted purchase of 15% of the project for $33M being a fraction of the prescribed value of the project and in direct contradiction of AVZ's ROFR under the JV agreement!!!

FUCK ME!!!!!

AAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

CashKing

Regular
Yes 20 years experience in drc. Where the fuck did he spend his time in the drc ? In some utopian no corruption corner of the fucken drc. Ho fuck me I'm a silly Billy it's called Europe. Where all the crooks go after they've been to court in the drc. Stupid me
Im Not vouching for he’s year in the DRC mate otherwise he should have know better about bags 💼 👍 Klaus and he’s daughter def know about them IMO..

Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
The clowns at ICC are useless as tits on a bull, fancy taking 12+ months to make a ruling on time sensitive issues.
And these dimwits in DRC want respect, then how about respecting their own laws and getting rid of incompetent, corrupt politicians and public servants.
It's very difficult to respect a bunch of idiots. Show some respect for investors adhering to their own laws instead of treating potential projects like an embezzlement jackpot.
The fucking Chinese are even worse, they hang people in China for corruption but it's encouraged overseas against what they consider inferior peoples who they bully, threaten and blatantly rip off. Cunts.
Get your shit together ICC fuckwits!
Fuck off Tom Richardson arrogant cunt.
OK I think I'm done.
Time for a rum. 🥃 Happy days! :whistle:
1681390090399.png

1681390119424.png

1681390228976.png

1681390645462.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Goat

Regular
My take on the past 48 hours:

1. The forced suspension by the ASX is a master stroke whether it was played out by AVZ or not! We are in forced suspension until the ASX deems satisfied! AVZ will continue to announce the minimum unless they are pressured or something material! So it'll be a merry go round of staying suspended without the request of AVZ until all the boxes are ticked in a favourable outcome.

2. Tommy @TAFR has a big pair of balls! He is being fed info by goodness knows who and is good at stirring the pot! Unfortunately, it's bringing the attention of the world - IMHO this again is a master stroke as either CATH or Felix the pussycat may start to press some more buttons.

3. Zijin are totally lost, they have colluded with RDC officials, banks and other important people - the media attention that Tommy has willingly brought to Zijin will backfire. No stone will lay unturned before this is all sorted out.

4. For those of us who have significant investment it's going to be another 3-12 months before this mess draws to a conclusion.
I'm hoping in the meantime that Felix asserts his authority and power and allows AVZ to progress on the project and allow the shitshow in the background to mend itself.

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

CashKing

Regular
Huayou you cunts are looking good 😃 you also stay nice and peaceful for having so many shares 🧐

Maybe there’s a strategy between Jin Cheng (Zijin) and Huayou as Zijin acquired shares from Huayou in another project in the past (2016) - perhaps they will do that again as it’s been mentioned here previously that they shouldn’t compete against each other 🤔

View attachment 34196

CLIENT WORK

Zijin Mining acquires a further 21% interest in La Compagnie Miniere de Musonoie Global SAS from Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt for approximately US$34 million​

Fasken
READING TIME1 MINUTE READ

Overview

CLIENT

Confidential Client​

CLOSED AUGUST 2016
On August 26, 2016, Jin Cheng Mining Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd., acquired a 21% equity and other related interest in La Compagnie Minière de Musonoie Global SAS, from Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd. for approximately US$34,000,000. La Compagnie Minière de Musonoie Global SAS is a Democratic Republic of Congo based copper mining development company. Following the transaction, Jin Cheng Mining Limited owns 72% of this company. Fasken represented Jin Cheng Mining and Zijin Mining in this transaction with a team that included Michael Boehm, Lei Huang, Daye Kaba, Dan Su and Félix-Olivier Hébert.
Finally someone understands me 👍

Reactions: 6 users

Onthefm

Regular
Im Not vouching for he’s year in the DRC mate otherwise he should have know better about bags 💼 👍 Klaus and he’s daughter def know about them IMO..
I know mate . to be quite truthful I'm more pissed off with myself for wanting to believe all the bulshit/spin from second rate bod fuck me west perth should have given it away. But no one can deny the resource. White gold fever on my behalf. I think we'll end up with some portion of it. But it will definitely not be through good management. Cheers.

Reactions: 3 users

j.l

Regular
This cunt is relentless in his personal vendetta, hopefully marius/AVZ sues the arse off him soon...

Zijin Mining attacks AVZ’s $1.5m Mihigo deal, ICC hearing delayed​

Tom Richardson

Tom RichardsonMarkets reporter and commentator
Apr 13, 2023 – 2.49pm

Chinese miner Zijin Mining has piled up the pressure on AVZ Minerals by claiming that the latter’s $US1 million ($1.5 million) cash payment to Congo middleman Marius Mihigo is unacceptable and against the rules of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s mining framework.
c1b6522e805fbab5f566736250a0a0fd9255dbdf

Marius Mihigo. LinkedIn
The broadside fuels a sprawling barney between Chinese, Australian, and DRC stakeholders over ownership rights to potentially the world’s most valuable untapped lithium project named Manono in the southeast of the resource-rich country.
“The agreement to pay such fees to middleman Mr Mihigo remains shrouded in secrecy and is of great concern to Zijin Mining,” said Chen Chen, a lawyer for Zijin. “The DRC has a comprehensive mining legal framework, which does not require any additional fees or lobbying by agents to obtain a mining licence. This conduct is unacceptable and contrary to Zijin Mining’s philosophy.”
The lawyer said a planned International Chamber of Commerce arbitration hearing in Paris between its legal team and AVZ on April 23 was postponed for unspecified reasons.
On Wednesday, the Australian Securities Exchange suspended AVZ for non-compliance with its listing rules after the former S&P/ASX 200 member said it could not disclose all information to the market. It also claimed it did not disclose Manono ownership disputes in 2021 as they were not material to its operations.

Since The Australian Financial Review reported that Mr Mihigo accepted a $US1 million cash payment from AVZ, the consultant has denied any unacceptable conduct and claimed in London’s Financial Times, French public broadcaster France 24 and DRC media that Zijin was behind an “orchestrated misinformation campaign” to defame him and AVZ.
12c8355181d67b3fbfca16f8917adcd7b4a55175

The proposed Manono lithium and tin mine.
However, Ms Chen rejected these allegations. “As a paid consultant, Mr Mihigo’s comments are inherently biased,” she said. “These slanderous claims have been made without any evidence. Zijin Mining rejects all claims by AVZ and Mr Mihigo.”
Mr Mihigo has complained in public about the reporting of AVZ’s proposed plan to pay him an additional success fee of $US3 million and $US2 million in shares to total $US5 million if the mining licence was awarded.
On June 2, AVZ’s board agreed to hire lawyers DLA Piper to conduct a review of its plan to offer the $US5 million success fee. DLA Piper later advised against agreeing to pay the success fee, which was scrapped.
At the expected ICC hearing later this year, AVZ will seek to have Zijin’s claim to a 15 per cent ownership right in Manono thrown out on the grounds the tribunal has no jurisdiction.

Zijin claims it bought a 15 per cent stake in Manono in November 2021 for $US33.4 million from Congo-state-backed mining body Cominiere. However, AVZ has repeatedly rubbished the claim as “spurious”, with no legal authority.
The Perth-headquartered miner says it still owns 75 per cent of Manono as the 15 per cent transfer is a breach of a joint venture agreement with the vendor Cominiere.
Zijin says its ownership interest was recorded in the Manono project’s public DRC share registry in November 2021 and is legally valid. Ms Chen has again attacked AVZ for seeking to have the registry amended.
“Allegations that AVZ agent, Mr Mihigo, was tasked to alter Dathcom’s business records to remove Zijin Mining’s legal ownership in the joint venture is also of great concern,” she said. “It’s noteworthy this news echoes a past attempt by an AVZ agent to use unlawful means to influence this project and alter records.”
AVZ also faces a legal fight with another joint venture partner named Dathomir and class action lawyers Omni Bridgeway. The Australian miner has repeatedly blamed its problems and 11-month trading halt on hostile third parties.

If you take a step back for a moment and put aside our commitment and support of AVZ and try to take an impartial view of this, it's kinda worrying that Australia's supposedly premier financial news publication is being used as a mouthpiece for the Chinese to aid their strategic manoeuvres for control of critical minerals.

Exactly how fcked is Australia, strategically speaking? Chinese doing a great job of holding all the cards.

Maybe I'm just paranoid...

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 34 users

Onthefm

Regular
If you take a step back for a moment and put aside our commitment and support of AVZ and try to take an impartial view of this, it's kinda worrying that Australia's supposedly premier financial news publication is being used as a mouthpiece for the Chinese to aid their strategic manoeuvres for control of critical minerals.

Exactly how fcked is Australia, strategically speaking? Chinese doing a great job of holding all the cards.

No mate your all over it cheers.

Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular

“Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.”

People like tommy are dime a dozen, and you can find them in all walks of life, so no big surprise.

Loyalty to country/family/friends comes last when you have sold your soul and getting paid for every key stroke on the keyboard.

Reactions: 13 users

A lot of the die hard WA based lithium crowd will be spoofing over Tommy's pages. I think he thinks he's preaching to the choir, and that choir are scared of the new competition that will soon be online.

That they're happier to have the Chinese control it, as opposed to an Aus company absolutely baffles me though. Traitors.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Frank

Top 20

1. The forced suspension by the ASX is a master stroke whether it was played out by AVZ or not! We are in forced suspension until the ASX deems satisfied! AVZ will continue to announce the minimum unless they are pressured or something material! So it'll be a merry go round of staying suspended without the request of AVZ until all the boxes are ticked in a favourable outcome.

2. Tommy @TAFR has a big pair of balls! He is being fed info by goodness knows who and is good at stirring the pot! Unfortunately, it's bringing the attention of the world - IMHO this again is a master stroke as either CATH or Felix the pussycat may start to press some more buttons.

3. Zijin are totally lost, they have colluded with RDC officials, banks and other important people - the media attention that Tommy has willingly brought to Zijin will backfire. No stone will lay unturned before this is all sorted out.

4. For those of us who have significant investment it's going to be another 3-12 months before this mess draws to a conclusion.
I'm hoping in the meantime that Felix asserts his authority and power and allows AVZ to progress on the project and allow the shitshow in the background to mend itself.
*Fyi, Sounds like "Felix the Cat" will be back for round 2 after December, as

1681391174828.png

8 months before the elections: the FCC is emptying, the Sacred Union is solidifying, Lamuka is pulverized, the traitors of the war in the East laid bare...

The Democratic Republic of the Congo is slowly, but surely, beginning the last turn towards general elections, the presidential and legislative elections of which are set for December 20, 2023.

Politically, the scoreboard indicates a good landscape on the side of power.

Indeed, the Sacred Union of the Nation has been transformed, since April 5, 2023, into an electoral platform.

The signing of the charter took place the same day and several personalities and political parties responded favorably to this meeting.

The Sacred Union of the Nation has therefore solidified, the objective being to wet the jersey for the re-election of Félix Tshisekedi at the top of the State.

Difficult to detect the hypocrites of those who accompany Felix Tshisekedi with sincerity, loyalty and fidelity.

Because, among the signatories of this charter, we find former Kabilists who declared, a few years ago, "Kabila to tondi yo te", hear, "we still need you". Hard-line Kabilists have become hard-line Tshisekedi. :eek:

They accompanied the Raïs until his disappearance, before turning their backs on him.

At the same time, the Lamuka coalition went up in smoke. o_O

After the departures of Ève Bazaiba, Freddy Matungulu, Moïse Katumbi... two leaders walked together until the break-up of this structure on which many Congolese still counted for the alternation at the top of the state.

Adolphe Muzito and Martin Fayulu have self-excluded, thus putting an end to the rotation in the coordination of this platform.

On the other side, the Common Front for the Congo is emptying.

Several of his caciques have crossed to Fatshi's. :eek:

Among those who remained faithful to Joseph Kabila, we can mention, among others, Emmanuel Ramazani Shadary, Néhémie Mwilanya, Marie-Ange Mushobekwa...

As for the war in the East, the string pullers are unmasked. :oops:

Congolese justice has succeeded in getting their hands on the national deputy Mwangachuchu, elected from the East, suspected of working with Rwanda to destabilize the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The trial has already started and revelations are expected. (y)

This could help Kinshasa tackle the crux of the problem in order to pacify eastern DRC.

The arrival of Jean-Pierre Bemba as Deputy Prime Minister of the DRC in charge of Defense is likely to shake things up.

In the meantime, enrollment operations in operational areas 1, 2 and 3 are coming to an end.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (Ceni) says it is determined to organize the elections within the deadline set by the constitution.

And potential candidates are already preparing their bases for this big meeting.

Next UDPS Congress: relevant details from Joseph Bulabula

Soon, the UDPS will be in congress to endorse Fatshi's candidacy, nothing else, announces this member of the UDPS this Thursday in a forum shared in social networks.

Both live in the fever of the convening of a new imminent congress at the UDPS.

Let everyone calm down because today more than ever, the Udps is on its way to the congress which, moreover, will be convened by SG Augustin Kabuya once all the conditions are met, adds this young leader.

And to add: Congress, yes, but for what purpose?

This is the biggest question the public is asking.

That of knowing the culmination which will be exploited during this great demonstration of the party.

As no one knows, the party hierarchy sponsored by SG Augustin Kabuya has already come back a thousand and one times to this question.

But as in bad faith, many are deaf of ears, I will clear up the ambiguity and enlighten everyone.

This congress will have only one point on the agenda.

Namely: the endorsement of the candidacy of Félix Tshisekedi as the UDPS candidate for the next presidential election, nothing else.

Endorse, symbolically, with applause, that's all that remains to be done because remember, the party had already chosen to win the elections by knockout and to triumph in the legislative elections for a majority in parliament, in the next term.

It was during the Kisantu assizes, on January 6 and 7, 2023.

Together, with all the 9 components of the CDP cited by article 30 of the statute of the UDPS, the resolution to choose Félix Tshisekedi as the one and only candidate president of the republic for the party, had been taken unanimously the more absolute.

This is the major concern of any conscientious combatant with a concern for the party and having taken cognizance of the two major saving resolutions of the Kisantu assizes which, moreover, had been approved on January 11, 2023 by the President of the Republic who even congratulated the Secretary General on their successful conduct.

Get ready already, because the congress is coming and victory in the elections is certain.

It is with this magic phrase that this UNIKIN assistant closed his podium.

mediacongo

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

if it takes more than 8 months FT may not be in power or have the ability to do a fucking thing

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Interesting news about this fat piggy, obviously enjoys a lot of snacks.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Misfits

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 39 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Finally someone understands me 👍
It's hardly rocket fucking science is it?

If you had a bunch of different entities all fucking around trying to get control of a project and potentially a world changing deal and you were an Australian entity and there was another Australian entity in the mix...... who would you talk to and align with to get the outcome you wanted???????

Of course the fucking Chinese companies are doing that and talking to each other

ALL the Chinese companies (and top 20 shareholders) are working together (although CATH passively, saying nothing and leaving Zijin to be the bad cop in the good cop bad cop routine)

CATH are very important to AVZ moving the project forward ......but to CATH Manono is more important than AVZ

Trust no-one

Rely on the law, put a massive light on the corruption in the DRC, highlight Zijin's appalling record worldwide in workers rights and absolute raping of other countries resources for their own benefit, highlight China's appalling record worldwide and at home with regard to human rights, show the AFR journalists (Tommy Fuckstick) are getting bullshit, biased info and incentives from dubious sources (Zijin, Boatman and elsewhere) and spewing it into the Australian media as fact

Fukkem

Throw everything at them

They won't fucking stop because they're evil, money hungry, corrupted, agenda driven knts

We can't afford to let up in our efforts and absolutely must continue to fight their bullshit on every single level and on every single platform

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom