AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Here's my covid fever dream thought for the morning.

The announcement yesterday in regards to Teabag Tommy running his mouth. The company very, very strongly disputes and rejects claims made in the article, enough so that it has it's own strongly worded ASX announcement.

Now ponder this: If there was any doubt in the BOD's mind that we could be up shit creek without a paddle as Tommy and the Boatman dutch rudder passed us while were drowning, would they really break the cone of silence from the last 6 months and come out swinging?

No ones stupid enough to go 'here's an ASX announcement you can use as evidence when this all turns to shit (like it isn't already).'

P.S. stay safe on the market today, DOW getting flogged will no doubt bring some pain. As always, gamble responsibly.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
Wanker Tommy back on the keyboard.

AVZ stays suspended, rejects allegations
Tom Richardson
Tom Richardson
Markets reporter and commentator

Dec 15, 2022 – 4.20pm

Perth-headquartered lithium explorer AVZ Minerals has blamed third parties for attempting to diminish the credibility of the company and its management as the $2.6 billion miner marks its seventh month of sharemarket suspension.
It also said it retains legal title to a 75 per cent interest in the Manono Project in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), with the tenement regarded as the world’s largest untapped lithium deposit.

“The company has been the subject of a hostile third-party campaign, run by parties seeking to acquire an interest in the world-class Manono Project through questionable and irregular means,” AVZ said on Thursday.
Management also disclosed it faces court cases with Zijin Mining as the owner of Jin Cheng Mining and DRC mining group Dathomir Mining.
The legal blues are over ownership rights to separate 15 per cent stakes in the Manono Project equal to 30 per cent of the project.

RELATED QUOTES
AVZAVZ Minerals
$0.780 -7.14%1 year1 day

Updated: Dec 15, 2022 – 8.45pm. Data is 20 mins delayed.
View AVZ related articles

On Monday, The Australian Financial Review revealed that DRC state-backed mining body Cominiere wrote from Lubumbashi to AVZ on July, 21, 2021 to inform it that Zijin Mining sought to buy a 15 per cent stake in Manono.
AVZ’s Kinshasa-based lawyer wrote to Cominiere on August 4, 2021, to object to the proposed Zijin deal and remind Cominiere of its obligations. It also told Cominiere it was still interested in buying the 15 per cent stake.
In a statement on Thursday, AVZ conceded it sought to dissuade Cominiere from selling the 15 per cent stake to Zijin “around July/August 2021” and said it never disclosed the matter as it considered the claim “spurious in nature, without merit, containing fundamental and material errors, and as having no substance in fact or law”.
Zijin says it acquired the 15 per cent stake from Cominiere for $US33.4 million in November 2021 and has sound legal title.
AVZ did not disclose the Zijin dispute until May 2022. The matter is now scheduled to go to the International Court of Arbitration in May 2023.
AVZ further said on Thursday it didn’t disclose a December 2021 DRC court ruling related to Dathomir’s 15 per cent ownership rights, as it also considered the ruling “spurious” with no foundation in fact or law.
Suspension extended
Shares in the group rocketed between July 2021 and May 2022 to a peak valuation near $4.6 billion. As a result of its suspension in May, the company was removed from Australia’s flagship S&P/ASX 200 on September 2, 2022.
The stock will remain suspended until January 31 or an earlier announcement, the company added on Thursday. It said the sharemarket limbo is related to the finalisation of its mining license application in the DRC.
A historical Mineral Resources and Reserves (JORC) estimate put the Manono Project as containing 401 million tonnes of lithium hard rock at a lithium oxide grade of 1.65 per cent. AVZ raised $115 million in two capital raisings in financial 2022 to help finance the project’s development and execution of ownership rights.
I'm a little surprised that Tommy didn't quote Nigella Ferguson, MD & mother of 3.

Nigella Ferguson.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
Sorry, that is quite a disturbing image. I hope I didn't put anyone off their breakfast
Hold my beer milk.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users
Lol
20221216_101834.jpg

Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
See when he post's like that he's ok, when he posts in fucking riddles he does himself no favours.
His other account is singing the opposite tune. I don't think he is just short. I think he is hedged large. He just wants AVZ to trade whichever way it goes so he can access his capital imo

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

llhtom

Regular
Oh my lord. This is wrong on so many levels. I need to stay away from TSE for the time being. Need something to cleanse my eyes and brain!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Oh my lord. This is wrong on so many levels. I need to stay away from TSE for the time being. Need something to cleanse my eyes and brain!!

I don't even think bleach will get that out

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20

During a WAR this kind of behavior deserves (THEFT & HIjacking) the DEATH PENALTY. They are no different from the opposing enemy!! AGAINST NATION

"Mining sell-off files, follow Jules alingete the general inspector of the IGF makes revelations as to those. We must say no to the unhealthy behavior in the management of public affairs by some politico-administrative authorities. Well
@ALINGETEJULES_K

@juantedbelkas"

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

whales

Regular
Can't get much more untenable than being fired twice and having a replacement named 4 years ago

DRC/CAMI : Felix Tshisekedi called to intervene in favour of Chantal Bashizi to take office

March 12th 2022 - Named Administrative Director of the Minier Cadastre (CAMI), Chantal Bashizi wants the delivery ceremony resumed so that she will officially take over her duties postponed since 2018. She should replace the position of Jean-Felix Mupande.

In her letter dated 16 June 2021, the Minister of Mines, Antoinette Nsamba, had given the reason for this postponement. According to her, the report was carried out on instructions by Prime Minister Sama Lukonde.

It should be recalled that Chantal Bashizi was appointed CEO on 27 December 2018 by a presidential order appointing the representatives to the Minier Cadastre (CAMI) and this was published in the official newspaper, before the interested person was notified. It is only the handover with her predecessor needed for Chantal Bashizi to officially take office at the CAMI as CEO.
So the Prime Minister Lukonde can overturn a Presidential Decree.?
Very strange indeed.
Perhaps FT has no knowledge of this occurring like many other things going on .

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
The question is, Do you look at the mantle while you’re stoking the fire?….
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

whales

Regular
Very strange indeed.
Maybe some DGO need to get the message out

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Very strange indeed.
It was postponed rather than overturned but it makes a mockery of the mantra of 'executing the vision of the President' that the Congolese politicians spruik at every opportunity

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The question is, Do you look at the mantle while you’re stoking the fire?….
🤮

You wouldn't want to grab the wrong poker by mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
Happy 32 Weeks in Suspension
1671152326656.gif

1671152394047.gif

1671152501500.gif

1671152546871.gif

1671152583578.gif

• Haha
  • Love
  • Sad

Rediah

Regular
Team AVZ,

...... as I now have to go to work (thanks Nigel) in the middle of bum fuck......

(crazy Friday and AVZ made me do this)

We love you Jag, but also this.....

trim190992B7-BF7B-4792-9D63-45FA.gif

zoolander-mine.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom