AVZ Discussion 2022

Fletch77

Regular
Just a bit of comedy on a Sunday afternoon from the green maggot.
I’m sure that bloke has nightmares about AVZ 😂

5F1C7958-60D3-465A-A8CD-97C2B36D90A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20

View attachment 5337
The Office Lol GIF by NBC

Ah is that frog still alive? I'm still waiting for his predication of $10 for PLS to come true.......Pretty sure I still have that post saved somewhere:ROFLMAO:

1651384017934.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20

View attachment 5337
Haha, one of the big disappointments of being banned on HC is I wont be able to give that wanker the bird......lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
‎TIANHUA CHAOJING (300390) QUARTERLY REPORT COMMENTS: Q1 PERFORMANCE IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS MANONO PROJECT HAS MADE POSITIVE PROGRESS ‎
‎2022-04-30 wang qi/liu simeng/ma yue · guosheng securities co., ltd ‎
‎ THE Q1 PERFORMANCE INCREASE WAS MAINLY DUE TO THE INCREASE IN THE VOLUME AND PRICE OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE AND THE LOW PRICE OF LITHIUM CONCENTRATE IN STOCKS. ‎
‎ 1) VOLUME: THE COMPANY HAS TWO LITHIUM HYDROXIDE PRODUCTION LINES IN TIANYI PHASE I + PHASE II, WITH A TOTAL PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF 50,000 TONS / YEAR, AND AN ANNUAL OUTPUT OF ABOUT 44,000 TONS. ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULING RHYTHM OF THE COMPANY'S TIANYI PHASE I AND PHASE II PROJECTS, IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE OUTPUT OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE IN Q1 WILL BE ABOUT 10,000 TONS, PLUS ABOUT 0.14 MILLION TONS OF INVENTORY AT THE END OF 2021, AND THE SALES VOLUME IS EXPECTED TO BE ABOUT 11,000 TONS. ‎
‎ 2) PRICE: ACCORDING TO BAICHUAN YINGFU, THE AVERAGE PRICE OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE IN 2022Q1 IS 335,000 YUAN / TON (INCLUDING TAX), +80.69% MONTH-ON-MONTH; ASSUMING THAT A SINGLE TON OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE CONSUMES 72,000 TONS OF LITHIUM CONCENTRATE, IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE NET PROFIT PER TON OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE IN Q1 WILL BE ABOUT 1.8 BILLION YUAN / TON, THE NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE PARENT OF THE LITHIUM SALT BUSINESS WILL BE ABOUT 1.45 BILLION YUAN, AND THE NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE MOTHER OF OTHER BUSINESSES IS EXPECTED TO BE ABOUT 0.5 BILLION YUAN. ‎
‎ the major projects are launched one by one, and the first phase of jiang'an + yichun is expected to be put into operation within this year. at present, the company plans and consolidates the lithium hydroxide production capacity of 160,000 tons, including the existing 50,000 tons (75% equity) + jiang'an 50,000 tons (75% equity) + ganmei 60,000 tons (wholly-owned), and the joint venture with ningde yichun construction capacity of 100,000 tons of lithium carbonate production capacity (10% equity), the total equity capacity of 145,000 tons, of which jiang'an phase i 25,000 tons & yichun phase i 50,000 tons is expected to be put into operation within this year. since the company cut into the lithium sector in 2020, the production speed and investment cost of each project are at the leading level of the peers, and relying on ningde to cut into the core supply chain of the industry, the future has the potential to grow into a domestic lithium salt first-line enterprise. ‎
‎ The Manono project has met the conditions for the approval of the mining certificate, and the company's concentrate source guarantee is expected to be improved. On April 13, AVZ announced that it had received a positive technical opinion from the Ministry of Mines of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) on the final feasibility study of the project (DFS), and that the Manono project had met all the conditions for the approval of the mining license (mining license is being applied), and according to the final feasibility study (DFS) released in 2020, the project was signed from the EPC contract - the first batch of lithium concentrates was delivered in only 18 months, and it is speculated that if the project starts in the first half of 2022, it is expected to be put into production by the end of 2023. According to the agreement signed between the affiliated company Tianhua Times and AVZ, Tianhua Times can obtain the underwriting right of 50% lithium concentrate of the Manono project, and the total package sales volume of the company's lithium concentrate will reach 1.015-104.5 million tons, basically covering and consolidating the 160,000 tons of lithium hydroxide production capacity planning. ‎
‎ INVESTMENT ADVICE: IT IS ESTIMATED THAT THE COMPANY'S OPERATING INCOME IN 2022-2024 WILL BE 18.56, 248.1 AND 30.79 BILLION YUAN, THE NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE PARENT WILL BE 40.7, 73.3 AND 10.35 BILLION YUAN, THE EPS WILL BE 6.9, 12.5 AND 17.6 YUAN / SHARE, CORRESPONDING TO PE OF 8.8/4.9/3.5 TIMES RESPECTIVELY, MAINTAINING THE COMPANY'S "BUY" RATING. ‎
‎ risk warning: the risk of price fluctuations of lithium hydroxide products, the risk of the epidemic affecting terminal demand, and the risk that production capacity production is less than expected.‎
Wow thanks for the share. That is pretty interesting they are reporting on AVZ progress in their quarterly.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Haha, one of the big disappointments of being banned on HC is I wont be able to give that wanker the bird......lol
There's plenty of us who will give it to him for you ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
The Office Lol GIF by NBC

Ah is that frog still alive? I'm still waiting for his predication of $10 for PLS to come true.......Pretty sure I still have that post saved somewhere:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 5338

It’s only going to get funnier, like when we overtake their MC, SP and then reach $10 before they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
Wow thanks for the share. That is pretty interesting they are reporting on AVZ progress in their quarterly.

Fwiw, I was thinking the exact same thing when i read this also Sammy, as

The Manono project has met the conditions for the approval of the mining certificate, and the company's concentrate source guarantee is expected to be improved.

On April 13, AVZ announced that it had received a positive technical opinion from the Ministry of Mines of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) on the final feasibility study of the project (DFS), and that the Manono project had met all the conditions for the approval of the mining license (mining license is being applied), and according to the final feasibility study (DFS) released in 2020, the project was signed from the EPC contract - the first batch of lithium concentrates was delivered in only 18 months, and it is speculated that if the project starts in the first half of 2022, it is expected to be put into production by the end of 2023. According to the agreement signed between the affiliated company Tianhua Times and AVZ, Tianhua Times can obtain the underwriting right of 50% lithium concentrate of the Manono project, and the total package sales volume of the company's lithium concentrate will reach 1.015-104.5 million tons, basically covering and consolidating the 160,000 tons of lithium hydroxide production capacity planning. ‎

*While in other News, I see where there's never a dull day in the DRC, especially for Felix atm as,

Tshisekedi and 2023

1651409634347.png

Less than six hundred days before the presidential election of 2023, Felix Tshisekedi accumulates both actions and criticisms.

And in front of him, challenges that are piling up: security, development, diplomacy, governance and elections.

Time flies for President Félix Tshisekedi.

If his good faith is well established, his energy spent for the nation being visible, the socio-political situation coupled with the coronavirus pandemic are far from facilitating his task.

Most of the Congolese cry misery.

Yet multifaceted crises still loom before their president.

Tshisekedi does not seem to be taking the measure of his future so far, insist several Congolese observers.

The president looks like a pilot abandoned in the cabin, without an attentive co-pilot and without technical assistants concerned about his fate.

It relies mainly on the government, a seized up machine that needs to be quickly renovated to be put back into the race.

The head of government struggles, with his goodwill which is not enough.

It will take a little more than a will to stabilize the crew and all the travelers on board.

Governance completely eludes the governed.

Each minister defends his projects in the Council without really taking into account what will be said and what each program will actually achieve in order to generate popular support.

Only the media that cover the various inaugural ceremonies can make illustrated summaries of them.

State officials have just learned with satisfaction of the announcement of a raise.

Here again, the government is eagerly awaited on the regular concrete.

Primary and secondary teachers (unions) discuss salary scales with their ministerial supervision each season. Sometimes it calms down, sometimes it picks up.

Horse mackerel fish, fuel, special economic zones, the course of mines, environmental disasters, mismanagement, ethnic clashes, etc.

Several files are bogged down.

Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde is a realistic man.

He acknowledged that there is still a long way to go.

The promises

The president is a committed man.

Determined and persistent.

Since taking office, he has continued to lead the way, verbally pulling the ears of his collaborators.

Ambitious programs launched with the greatest solemnity… Rail transport now operational between Lubumbashi and the provinces of Kasaï up to Ilebo, roads under construction, particularly in some communes of Kinshasa and in Kasaï (Tshilejelu project), beacons installed on the Congo River between Kinshasa and Kisangani… .

Other projects are counted in provinces and in some territories. But compared to the flagship projects launched by the head of state, the promises are controversial.

Félix Tshisekedi is eagerly awaited on achievements and projects with a direct impact on the daily life of the population.

There, the signals are not clear. Many Congolese are demanding more, but the harvest is meager.

Free education is a success in some corners of the Republic, not completely throughout the territory. The trade unions in the sector denounce it all day long.

The realization of the universal health coverage project is still awaited.

The balance sheet

Between the actions in progress and the projects announced, a big step remains to be taken.

Especially since certain actions taken by the regime tend to annihilate the few efforts that are palpably defensible to the population.

Case of several implementations in certain institutions of political interest such as the Constitutional Court, the Independent National Electoral Commission (CENI), the composition of the offices of the National Assembly and the Senate.

The echoes of these various appointments were sufficiently critical against Félix Tshisekedi in person.

This suggests that the president did nothing to not have heard the dissenting voices on certain sensitive issues.

Another weakness that will surely stick to the presidential balance sheet is the great wave of embezzlement of public funds.

Certainly the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) is at work to discourage old habits, but the triumphalism of some close to the president reinforces the criticism and weakens the brand image of the head of state.

1651409740020.png

www.mediacongo.net

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Having never really seen any expected announcement on time I'm wondering about others thoughs on how soon the BFS and FID might drop after the mining licence lands?

Have we got a potential further hold up on our hands with increased output? Or can these changes if necessary be added to the BFS at a later date? (genuine question I have nfi)

If it isn't already tied in with the ML kind of expecting some further hold up with the HEPP given what we've seen from the DRC side so far. But I'm optomistic being less beholden on third parties our management might start to push through some of the critical developments needed to bring this to mine. Don't know perhaps I'm just a glutton for punishment?

Is it just as likely the complexities moving forward have been similarly played down and will push this out still further than anticipated?

It's hard not to imagine a scenario of at least some level of permitting, supply chain and logistical issues given where the deposit is located.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Having never really seen any expected announcement on time I'm wondering about others thoughs on how soon the BFS and FID might drop after the mining licence lands?

Have we got a potential further hold up on our hands with increased output? Or can these changes if necessary be added to the BFS at a later date? (genuine question I have nfi)

If it isn't already tied in with the ML kind of expecting some further hold up with the HEPP given what we've seen from the DRC side so far. But I'm optomistic being less beholden on third parties our management might start to push through some of the critical developments needed to bring this to mine. Don't know perhaps I'm just a glutton for punishment?

Is it just as likely the complexities moving forward have been similarly played down and will push this out still further than anticipated?

It's hard not to imagine a scenario of at least some level of permitting, supply chain and logistical issues given where the deposit is located.
But Felix and his cohorts simply haven't got time to sign Mining Licenses, they are constantly on the move.
They have more frequent flyer points than a Kentucky Fried Chicken Chook!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
But Felix and his cohorts simply haven't got time to sign Mining Licenses, they are constantly on the move.
They have more frequent flyer points than a Kentucky Fried Chicken Chook!
But I heard somewhere it is imminent 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
Ok I’m gonna get in early and predict….
TH today, Antoinette whipped out the fancy stamp over the weekend and went to town on the ML.

• Fire

Doc

Master of Quan
‎TIANHUA CHAOJING (300390) QUARTERLY REPORT COMMENTS: Q1 PERFORMANCE IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS MANONO PROJECT HAS MADE POSITIVE PROGRESS ‎
‎2022-04-30 wang qi/liu simeng/ma yue · guosheng securities co., ltd ‎
‎ THE Q1 PERFORMANCE INCREASE WAS MAINLY DUE TO THE INCREASE IN THE VOLUME AND PRICE OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE AND THE LOW PRICE OF LITHIUM CONCENTRATE IN STOCKS. ‎
‎ 1) VOLUME: THE COMPANY HAS TWO LITHIUM HYDROXIDE PRODUCTION LINES IN TIANYI PHASE I + PHASE II, WITH A TOTAL PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF 50,000 TONS / YEAR, AND AN ANNUAL OUTPUT OF ABOUT 44,000 TONS. ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULING RHYTHM OF THE COMPANY'S TIANYI PHASE I AND PHASE II PROJECTS, IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE OUTPUT OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE IN Q1 WILL BE ABOUT 10,000 TONS, PLUS ABOUT 0.14 MILLION TONS OF INVENTORY AT THE END OF 2021, AND THE SALES VOLUME IS EXPECTED TO BE ABOUT 11,000 TONS. ‎
‎ 2) PRICE: ACCORDING TO BAICHUAN YINGFU, THE AVERAGE PRICE OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE IN 2022Q1 IS 335,000 YUAN / TON (INCLUDING TAX), +80.69% MONTH-ON-MONTH; ASSUMING THAT A SINGLE TON OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE CONSUMES 72,000 TONS OF LITHIUM CONCENTRATE, IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE NET PROFIT PER TON OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE IN Q1 WILL BE ABOUT 1.8 BILLION YUAN / TON, THE NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE PARENT OF THE LITHIUM SALT BUSINESS WILL BE ABOUT 1.45 BILLION YUAN, AND THE NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE MOTHER OF OTHER BUSINESSES IS EXPECTED TO BE ABOUT 0.5 BILLION YUAN. ‎
‎ the major projects are launched one by one, and the first phase of jiang'an + yichun is expected to be put into operation within this year. at present, the company plans and consolidates the lithium hydroxide production capacity of 160,000 tons, including the existing 50,000 tons (75% equity) + jiang'an 50,000 tons (75% equity) + ganmei 60,000 tons (wholly-owned), and the joint venture with ningde yichun construction capacity of 100,000 tons of lithium carbonate production capacity (10% equity), the total equity capacity of 145,000 tons, of which jiang'an phase i 25,000 tons & yichun phase i 50,000 tons is expected to be put into operation within this year. since the company cut into the lithium sector in 2020, the production speed and investment cost of each project are at the leading level of the peers, and relying on ningde to cut into the core supply chain of the industry, the future has the potential to grow into a domestic lithium salt first-line enterprise. ‎
‎ The Manono project has met the conditions for the approval of the mining certificate, and the company's concentrate source guarantee is expected to be improved. On April 13, AVZ announced that it had received a positive technical opinion from the Ministry of Mines of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) on the final feasibility study of the project (DFS), and that the Manono project had met all the conditions for the approval of the mining license (mining license is being applied), and according to the final feasibility study (DFS) released in 2020, the project was signed from the EPC contract - the first batch of lithium concentrates was delivered in only 18 months, and it is speculated that if the project starts in the first half of 2022, it is expected to be put into production by the end of 2023. According to the agreement signed between the affiliated company Tianhua Times and AVZ, Tianhua Times can obtain the underwriting right of 50% lithium concentrate of the Manono project, and the total package sales volume of the company's lithium concentrate will reach 1.015-104.5 million tons, basically covering and consolidating the 160,000 tons of lithium hydroxide production capacity planning. ‎
‎ INVESTMENT ADVICE: IT IS ESTIMATED THAT THE COMPANY'S OPERATING INCOME IN 2022-2024 WILL BE 18.56, 248.1 AND 30.79 BILLION YUAN, THE NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE PARENT WILL BE 40.7, 73.3 AND 10.35 BILLION YUAN, THE EPS WILL BE 6.9, 12.5 AND 17.6 YUAN / SHARE, CORRESPONDING TO PE OF 8.8/4.9/3.5 TIMES RESPECTIVELY, MAINTAINING THE COMPANY'S "BUY" RATING. ‎
‎ risk warning: the risk of price fluctuations of lithium hydroxide products, the risk of the epidemic affecting terminal demand, and the risk that production capacity production is less than expected.‎
Nice find

Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular

I'm expecting BFS the few days after ML and maybe FID a few weeks after?

From what Nige tells us the BFS is ready to go pending ML being issued.

Reactions: 4 users
OMG OMG OMG

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Screenshot_20220502-093649_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Fletch77

Regular
Shit Yessssss !!!!!! 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

• Love
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
The plot thickens...

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Good luck holders. Surely the ML announcement. "Material Announcement".
Another offtake? Wouldn't they just say mining licence or something similar if it was ML?
Have to check previous TH wording surrounding offtakes maybe

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular
NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20