AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Just after 6am in Kinshasa. Antoinette rolling out of bed looking at her to do list...
No. 1 : Get some ink for my inkpad. Those bloody Aussies are starting to lose their patience, coz I still haven't rubber stamped their bloody license.
Psst I really don't care, coz all those wankers wanna do is dig deep holes, don't tell anyone.

And after the frigging stamping I go to the pub, coz it's weekend. I have to preserve myself for the country. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
I get the feeling another extension with CATL will be announced after market close so as to not spook the market and give investors time to cool down over the weekend.
Patiently waiting for ML and wishing the MF shorters burn
They are keeping us guessing that's for sure. Be an interesting Monday one way or another if there's no news after market close.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Antoinette just had a talk with that freeloader from the IMF, great fun.
What does she knows about mining?
It's me, Antoinette the Minister for (under) Mining.
I fooled the IMF, made them believe I was the Minister of Finance, so we had cream scones with tea, I sent the bill to Felix.
He loves cream scones too, so I put a plate with scones under his portrait and said Felix these are all yours, coz you pay for them and I give the leftovers to my kids. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
HAGW weekend everyone.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
For a bit of light pre weekend entertainment check out "Meat Crayon" on Reddit.

Maybe not a great idea to look if you're a little squeamish....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
*To Remind,

Development of DRC’s electric battery industry, the FPI ready to support the African Center of Excellence

Long decried as the Congolese Achilles’ heel, the FPI Industry Promotion Fund says it is ready to finance the bankable research projects of the African Center of Excellence for the Electric Battery Industry recently launched in Lubumbashi, capital of the province of Haut-Katanga.​

After the installation of the African Center of Excellence for the Electric Battery Industry by the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, Congolese researchers are invited to play an important role in this project.

For the Director General of the FPI, Jean-Claude Kalenga, his institution, which is considered one of the major partners in this major project, will urgently fund the African Center of Excellence.

We are the secular arm of the Government and our main mission is also to be able to materialize the Master Plan for the industrialization of the DRC. This instrument was made available to the Government through our supervisory minister. And we must intervene to give content to the development activities of our industry. Here we have a framework, an Order that creates this Research Center. he says.

And to add: “ We are waiting for them to present their projects to us. With speed, we will intervene to support and materialize them, because there is a window of opportunity offered to us, the DRC and Zambia ”, he indicated.

According to him, “ we are now looking for other alternative energies, among others, it is electrical energy through electric batteries ”.

He believes that the country must seize this opportunity of the evolution of the electric vehicle market to highlight its potential and make it benefit all Congolese.

The Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, indicated that this project will mobilize sufficient means which are estimated in terms of billions of dollars.

According to him, this project aims to mobilize financial resources estimated at between 8 and 10,000 billion US dollars by 2030-2040.

The electric battery sector will mobilize enough resources which are estimated in terms of billions of dollars. I said previously that this project was between 8 and 10 Billion US dollars by 2030 and 2040 ,” noted the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku.

#Patience ! .jpg

Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
Loving the sensible and measured conversation on here. The anticipation has turned somewhat to frustration, but that is my own idiotic fault after being in AVZ for so long it’s really to be expected. If an announcement came early then I’d sit up an be concerned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Euchreman

Good to see Zambia signing, just need Madame Antoinetto Kalambayi get a move along. which must be ever so close.

Attachments

• 1651227169511.png
    1651227169511.png
    725.1 KB · Views: 36

Frank

Top 20
Good to see Zambia signing, just need Madame Antoinetto Kalambayi get a move along. which must be ever so close.

DRC-Zambia cooperation: establishment of an electric battery factory in Lubumbashi

The Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, signs, this Friday, April 29 in Lusaka, Zambia, a cooperation agreement with his Zambian counterpart.

Through this agreement, Zambia will set up, in the coming days, an electric battery manufacturing plant in Lubumbashi (Haut-Katanga).

This is part of the development of a regional value chain.

This agreement will be signed in the presence of the Zambian and Congolese heads of state.

The Congolese Minister of Industry has been staying in the Zambian capital since Thursday, April 28, accompanied by his colleague from Mines, Antoinette N'Samba.

Africa-jigsaw-puzzle.jpg

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

JULIEN PALUKU.png

Mining License Monday 🥳

Totally Nuts Tuesday 🤪

Want more Wednesday :cool:

Still Thirsty Thursday 🍻

FOMO Friday (y)

Shitfaced Saturday 🥴

Food for thought

Frank :unsure:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Hemicuda

Regular
DRC-Zambia cooperation: establishment of an electric battery factory in Lubumbashi

The Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, signs, this Friday, April 29 in Lusaka, Zambia, a cooperation agreement with his Zambian counterpart.

Through this agreement, Zambia will set up, in the coming days, an electric battery manufacturing plant in Lubumbashi (Haut-Katanga).

This agreement will be signed in the presence of the Zambian and Congolese heads of state.

The Congolese Minister of Industry has been staying in the Zambian capital since Thursday, April 28, accompanied by his colleague from Mines, Antoinette N'Samba.

View attachment 5241

View attachment 5240

View attachment 5243

Mining License Monday 🥳

Totally Nuts Tuesday 🤪

Still Thirsty Thursday 🍻

FOMO Friday (y)

Shitfaced Saturday 🥴

Food for thought

lets hope so frank

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

View attachment 5241

View attachment 5240

View attachment 5243

Mining License Monday 🥳

Totally Nuts Tuesday 🤪

Still Thirsty Thursday 🍻

FOMO Friday (y)

Shitfaced Saturday 🥴

Food for thought

You've just described the perfect week 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
AVZ is just one of many stocks that i own which hopefully will retire me, i believe our other mutual interest will do that too, i dont have the balls to just rely on one stallion, i like to spread the risk.
I’ve had the one stallion for a while now ...im balls deep .... risk spreading pfffttt @62 yrs you can’t take it in da box with you :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Loving the sensible and measured conversation on here. The anticipation has turned somewhat to frustration, but that is my own idiotic fault after being in AVZ for so long it’s really to be expected. If an announcement came early then I’d sit up an be concerned 😂
I think many here might be in danger of keeling over with cardiac arrest if we ever have an early announcement. 😵

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Thaz

Regular
Does anyone have an indication on how long other companies like PLS took to get their mining licence? I had a look through their past announcements and couldn't find it.

Would be interesting to see a comparison between the two, as I have heard reports that it would take companies in Australia just as long to get the ML

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 5241

View attachment 5240

View attachment 5243

Mining License Monday 🥳

Totally Nuts Tuesday 🤪

Still Thirsty Thursday 🍻

FOMO Friday (y)

Shitfaced Saturday 🥴

Food for thought

Hangover Sunday! 😵‍💫 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Yes mate was on nightshift watching those tweets role through,,,
Glad to hear I'm not the only one on here working nightshifts!
Hoping AvZ, AGY, VML and IXR will have me done with nights within a couple of years.
Love this forum.

Reactions: 9 users
Apparently AVZ has so much in the ground it's crazy results, can someone correct me I'm wrong

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom