AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
This happens in countries where they are serious about getting rid of fraudulent government operators, they don't reward them with Gucci watches...

POLITICSARGENTINA

Argentina's vice president found guilty of fraud​

12/07/2022December 7, 2022
In addition to a multi-year prison sentence, Argentina's Vice President Cristina Fernandez also received a lifetime ban from holding public office.

Argentina's Vice President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner was found guilty of corruption by a federal court on Tuesday.

The 69-year-old polarizing politician also sentenced to six years in prison in the highly-charged legal case relating to irregularities in the concession of road works.

This a 7 hours old news item...

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Well, its Friday and that means only one thing before I pack my bags and fly to the middle of bum fuck for work since we haven't opened up to trade.

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

Thanks Nige and Merry fucking XMAS!

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Once again the media can't get the facts straight, spouting a pack of bullshit and confusing the issue.

"AVZ and AVZI have brought the First Dathomir Arbitration, and will bring the
Second Dathomir Arbitration, to affirm AVZI’s acquisition in August 2021 of the
aforesaid 15% interest in Dathcom, to put an end, once and for all, to Dathomir’s
claims and to recover losses sustained from them."
The source was Proactive, I don't know how they source their info, but I believe direct from the company.

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
The source was Proactive, I don't know how they source their info, but I believe direct from the company.
Yeah seems like they've just misinterpreted the announcement. Which is pretty hopeless.
DRC media already turned the truth into a spaghetti picaso. And afr Tom wanked all over boatman.
images (1) (17).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
@MoneyBags1348 further to this I won $100 in a raffle at the Leagues club and had to go in to collect it. Figured if they are going to give me money the least I can do is have a beer...

View attachment 23790

Drinking alone at lunchtime on a Thursday? Piece of shit

What happened to the head on that beer? I hope it’s not from your hand shaking

Hahahahaha you remind of that Croation bloke Tony who was a mate of the Wog Boy…. He finished every sentence with “Fucking” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Well, its Friday and that means only one thing before I pack my bags and fly to the middle of bum fuck for work since we haven't opened up to trade.

It's Thursday, you're a day early, sorry mate.
Feeling slightly brain fucked?

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Holy shit 'Peter Clark' knows shit that we don't. I reckon hes another Der Geist.

I'm guessing the BOD are fed up with taking 'the highest levels of government' on their word. Time for talk is over, time for action... (although its legal action, the slowest kind of action)
Who wants to be Peter Parker and Clark Kent, rolled into one? Didn't they both work for newspapers (media)???

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I don't think we have enough time on our side for this to be resolved . CATH plan B needs to come into play . Why did Nigel talk about 9% . Why was CATH head at our Perth office ? Why did DEBOSS winky winky ?

Clearly the option of CATH taking 9% has been discussed and I think it now has to come into play

It's already been noted that Mr Pei wants supply and is willing to not only take a smaller equity position but also still provide the higher level of funding required to progress the project

The legal action will take for fucking EVER

We still have to get the ML granted with at least 51% undisputed ownership and get trading again while the legal action plays out

So as far as I can see we're still in the same fucking boat we were 8 months ago (trying to get the ML sorted).....except now with a potentially long and expensive court case to fund

Gee.....so glad the situation has markedly improved!!! :rolleyes:

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

I’ve asked people to stop mentioning my name in their posts JAG…. Unless lobsters are involved

And before anyone says anything, my name isn’t bum fuck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
What happened to the head on that beer? I hope it’s not from your hand shaking

Hahahahaha you remind of that Croation bloke Tony who was a mate of the Wog Boy…. He finished every sentence with “Fucking” 😂😂😂😂

I said I was drinking alone, not sunning myself on the dead ball line admiring the condensation on the glass. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
Disco I would never allude to you or anyone else as a piece of shit!!

The YouTube clip from The House of Gucci was a reference to Chocolate…. referencing your picture of Willy Wonker referring to the person we suspect of being a Chinese troll.

Oh my goodness, what a lot of explaining…. I’m sure you know I vent my anger at those I feel deserve it, and certainly not you.

As far as waiting for a particular time of day to partake in alcohol consumption, I hope you like this

40-45 years…..feels like it’s been that long, what about say 40-45 years longer to wait ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
40-45 years…..feels like it’s been that long, what about say 40-45 years longer to wait ?

Ruddy Hell It's Harry and Paul were classic comedians if you ever look them up TITS. A lot of their stuff was banned for being politically incorrect.... That clip was Charles and Sheridan, a couple of colorectal surgeons

We are all feeling it TITS, I was saying to Sam the only thing worse would be selling when we come out of suspension and AVZ going gangbusters. I'm fairly sure we are a $25 Billion plus company if we could just get going, unfortunately all the criminals (Cong, Eckof, Zigin etc) are all thinking the same thing.

@DiscoDanNZ was that you rebuilding the Charger.... this add keeps popping up when you post

1670477606004.png

• Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

What a fucked up day I am having....

A) more bullshit news from Avz

B) more bullshit from Goldman sucks

C) Lrs putting up a pissant MRE, with crap grade.

Yeah, living my best life right now......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had envisaged alot more swear words to be incorporated in this post, but in respect of the ladies in this forum, I refrained.

Now where is my fucking cigarette, ffs!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
@TDITD I know I have put this up before, maybe it's just my old sense of humour but this is Harry and Paul doing one of their South African Gym Sketches.... I remember thinking it was one of the shareholders that went to the Sydney Roadshow

If you want a good laugh follow the links of their other stuff.... probably not really for the female and more sophisticated members here, but I know you'll get a laugh

Hang in there @BEISHA, don't have a durry mate, they are fucked, I gave them away after smoking for 30 years when my current better half of 19 years said she couldn't be with someone who smoked.... it was the best thing I ever did

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Not a bad summary actually, be great to play it over Christmas dinner with all the family 🍻 🌲

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
@MoneyBags1348 yeah but 'rebuilding' is getting a bit ahead of where its up to, its at more of an awaiting a ministerial decree stage.

Edit: actually more of a haven't even applied for the license stage. I'm still cleaning and rust proofing parts just to put in the garage for storage. I keep finding other things to not finish doing.

• Haha
Clearly the option of CATH taking 9% has been discussed and I think it now has to come into play

It's already been noted that Mr Pei wants supply and is willing to not only take a smaller equity position but also still provide the higher level of funding required to progress the project

The legal action will take for fucking EVER

We still have to get the ML granted with at least 51% undisputed ownership and get trading again while the legal action plays out

So as far as I can see we're still in the same fucking boat we were 8 months ago (trying to get the ML sorted).....except now with a potentially long and expensive court case to fund

Gee.....so glad the situation has markedly improved!!! :rolleyes:
Fun fact: The ICC dispute cost calculator shows a lesser cost if you choose the “expedited” procedure. Save time AND money - i’ll be having some of that, thanks…
yes please GIF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
"AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ, OTC: AZZVF) (AVZ or Company) advises that, with or through its wholly owned subsidiary AVZ International Pty Ltd (AVZI), on 1 December 2022 it has filed the first of two International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) arbitrations against Dathomir Mining Resources "

Today being the 8th , why the 7 day delay informing SH ? Dathomir announcement not far away I suspect . Of course they will be rejecting AVZ's claims and will be looking forward to the many months of legal battle ahead .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom